Gabriella Lindley #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t Gabbie in Jane’s bedroom. Didn’t she do up her old bedroom for her mum? If so why isn’t she in the spare room, George’s bedroom?
She probably thinks that because she spent all that time and money on doing it up, she should get to sleep in it 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 8
But is Jane allowed to go stay with her in Brighton? Because I feel like that’s what’s going to happen..

Reactions: 6
There definitely is. The last 3 bed (i assume theirs is a 3 bed) on their road sold for 206k but that was back in 2010, looking at the last house sold there which was a 4 bed detached back in 2017 for 355k, and prices have climbed higher still since then, so their house is probably worth at least 300k. George has moved out, Gabbys moved out, whats stopping them? Plus we know that the grandparents left some money as Gabz had some, so where that money go? There would have likely been a house to sell or rent out?
I think i've said this before on here but i think they might be in debt.
This link seems to indicate a divorce costing them 2k max:
but i think Jane just likes living with him, didnt her dad tweet about her being his best friend once?

Just had a quick google, if current house is 300k and you minus the stamp duty and estate agent fees etc, if they went 50/50 and Jane went for a house instead of a flat, theres stuff like this in that area
Excellent points. I have quite a few thoughts, thanks if anyone reads them all.

It would no doubt be a shock to live spart if they've been together for almost 30 years. Both nwed their space, both would do well to date and hopefully find another romantic relationship. They can still be a family, with George/Gabs. They can still be friends and meet up regularly at first, less so as time goes on and they get new lives. So yes, they absolutely can be friends but they are still living as a couple, a dead in the bedroom couple (as her father is gay) when they don't need to be. Accept that there will be no inheritance for the children and use their own money to live their own lives. Clear debts, buy small places each etc. No meed to even spend money on a divorce at first. They still have 20 / 30 years left - enjoy it guys! You can't live Gabbys live for her, she's nearing 30, she needs to do it for herself. No reason she can't meet someone (in time) herself either.

Reactions: 5
Not Gabby using Steven Universe music as the background of her new Juniper Moon video lmaooooo
speaking of Jewniper Mewn, if and when she does finally get herself back to Brighton for her ✨sew successful✨ Business to relaunch her products/new collection please can people share screenshots on here of her stock for us nosey tattlers! I’d greatly appreciate it as i may not catch it when she starts up again❤

Reactions: 12
Thought we could all do with a nice treat from one of her old vids. Fingers crossed these come out as prints in her next release, I can only imagine the £££££££££

Fuckin hell, that last pic with the multiple heads gives me Phoebe's 'Gladys' painting vibes.....

tenor.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Who is Binky Bee? I don't know of her really, only that she seems a bit of a beg - always the first reply under Gabby's tweets, brown nosing. Is she an influencer in her own right or a wannabe? Her bio says she does Twitch, whatever that is.

Reactions: 10
Saying her mum made her toast because her tummy was rumbling is so weird. She must have texted her to come to her at 2am.
No mate, even weirder they were sharing a bed - becuase it's just a four bedroom house (parents room, box room, Gabby's room, George's room) i stand firm that Jane was desperate for 10 minutes to herself without gabby unloading her misery under the guise of a 'heart to heart" chats. It's 2 am go to sleep.

Breakfast is only 5 hours away, unless gabby planned on snoozing until 2 pm and not helping around the house at all.

Grumbly tumbily - urgh. Does she need 'fuel' to sleep now???

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Who is Binky Bee? I don't know of her really, only that she seems a bit of a beg - always the first reply under Gabby's tweets, brown nosing. Is she an influencer in her own right or a wannabe? Her bio says she does Twitch, whatever that is.
No idea who she is but her and Gobs have known of each other for years. Twitch is a streaming site where people stream themselves playing video games mainly, but there's options to do 'chatty' live streams, art, music, cooking etc

Reactions: 5
I think Binky is a wannabe. She only has 5k followers on Instagram. First I heard of her was the hoo ha about Becca Rose a few months ago, she was very vocal about it, along with Gabbie and Brogan Tate.
she’s latched on to Brogan now, and the latest is they are doing a podcast together. Brogan has been pretty passive aggressive towards Gabbie recently, and was the only influencer to speak out against Gabbie’s plagiarism on twitter ( I can’t stand her though).
Binky went to Brighton in the summer, and didn’t tell Gabbie, and Gabbie got crappy about it on twitter.
Binky and Brogan seem to be nearly as rude and awful as Gobbie, but are able to function as adults a bit better.

Reactions: 17
I think Binky is a wannabe. She only has 5k followers on Instagram. First I heard of her was the hoo ha about Becca Rose a few months ago, she was very vocal about it, along with Gabbie and Brogan Tate.
she’s latched on to Brogan now, and the latest is they are doing a podcast together. Brogan has been pretty passive aggressive towards Gabbie recently, and was the only influencer to speak out against Gabbie’s plagiarism on twitter ( I can’t stand her though).
Binky went to Brighton in the summer, and didn’t tell Gabbie, and Gabbie got crappy about it on twitter.
Binky and Brogan seem to be nearly as rude and awful as Gobbie, but are able to function as adults a bit better.
I don't follow brogan but i did check out her socails after the becca rose 'scandal' when gabby waded in with some wild claims, but if brogan can meet someone on tinder (i think) so can gabby.

Reactions: 8
Let’s be real.. her heart to heart chats was probably her sobbing she can’t get her kitchen renovaShuNzzz done NOW MUMMY!!! Make the virus go away or I’ll have no content!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why does she has to be the best at everything bad or toxic?

Why can't she just be the one that read 1000 books, best cook, best person? Really?

If someone was bullied, she had it worse, if someone had problems with the parents, her situation was worse,
the worst endo? hers. (btw, it is called by stages Gabs)

And let's face it, Jane gave her all she wanted that is why she grew up to be this insufferable.

1609287664639.png

Reactions: 33
Wait am I missing something? Is gabs trying to get her parents to tell the house? Surely that’s none of her business? And is her dad really a racist or gay? I just think he put the spoilt brat in her place and she claimed it was abuse or something

Reactions: 2
I’ve just noticed she followers 48 people on Twitter like what an actual knob🤣 compared to her almost 700k followers

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I highly doubt she was "bullied" people use that word way to loosely she was properly taken the piss out of a bit like nearly every kid is while going threw school real bullying is normally sorted out in British schools, she was probably the kind of wanker that if someone even looked at her funny she'd be straight to her head of year to report them for bullying and the teachers probably got so sick of her crying wolf any actual incidents were ignored

Reactions: 31

Why can't she just be the one that read 1000 books, best cook, best person? Really?

If someone was bullied, she had it worse, if someone had problems with the parents, her situation was worse,

And let's face it, Jane gave her all she wanted that is why she grew up to be this insufferable.

View attachment 364143
Did she tell anyone she was being bullied? I know schools are tit for doing anything, but if she never told anyone and the school didn't know, then of course they would tell her off if they just assumed she was skiving?

There are hundreds of students. You can't expect the school to know what every single individual was going through unless you brought it to their attention

View attachment 364143
Lol'ing at the thought of Gobbles sitting on a toilet singing to herself

• Haha
1229202028.jpg

Omg I am bored watching UGH It's JOE on YouTube and he bought this from Amazon. Roast beef sandwich bath soak. Of course I paused and came straight here.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Its probably been spoken about in other threads but sadly there are not enough hours in the day to read them all 💔 so could someone summarise why she's not friends with Lucy and Lyida anymore??
Feel like her and imogen would make really good friends they would just compete with eachother for who has the worse illness

Its probably been spoken about in other threads but sadly there are not enough hours in the day to read them all 💔 so could someone summarise why she's not friends with Lucy and Lyida anymore??
Feel like her and imogen would make really good friends they would just compete with eachother for who has the worse illness

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.