Gabriella Lindley #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can totally see gabbys night time posts about talking to Jane being her trying to manipulate Jane in to driving her back down to Brighton and then staying with her. Something along the lines of "Mum I hate it here with dad, but I also don't want to be alone down in brighton becos I'll be sew sew depressed & alone, I also can't take the train alone! My anxiety will be sew sew bad, trying to bring Nellbobs back on the train :((("including crying and panic attack as a manipulative tactic.

• Sick
Reactions: 39
If her home environment is so triggering for her why did she not have operation in Brighton... ffs!! Also of course something was going to go wrong and of course it would be the worst period she has ever had...

she is a freaking LIAR! Didn't she post a few days ago a picture in her house with her cat with the caption happy place?? like is she that forgetfull or she wants sympathy?

• Angry
Reactions: 48
What’s the betting she’s off back home? 🙄
EC1840D5-827D-4A7E-827A-2011BF9519BA.jpeg

Also I always heard that vine as broom broom not vroom vroom and I feel so embarrassed now 😳
Could be worse though. I could be writing myself birthday cards 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
View attachment 363558
Also I always heard that vine as broom broom not vroom vroom and I feel so embarrassed now 😳
Only gabs would get in the car and sit there whilst Jane scrapes and clears the windscreen! Oh, but of course, she’s gone and got her filthy self infected and is bracing herself for the world’s worst period - not that that’s stopping her going wherever she’s going again 🙄

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Only gabs would get in the car and sit there whilst Jane scrapes and clears the windscreen! Oh, but of course, she’s gone and got her filthy self infected as is bracing herself for the world’s worst period - not that that’s stopping her going wherever she’s going again 🙄
I don’t think she’ll ever realise just how much of a selfish brat she actually looks from an outsider’s perspective

Reactions: 56
So she's making her mum drive her back in the snow? Honestly, she is horribly selfish.

Reactions: 45
View attachment 363558
My bet is waitrose with a stop off at starbucks on the way back. I think she'll take advantage of being waited on hand and foot for just a bit longer

• Sick
Reactions: 30
So she's making her mum drive her back in the snow? Honestly, she is horribly selfish.
And the dark because it's gonna take more than an hour to get back before the sun sets. However will she see the dark cars? Oh no!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
To be fair everyone’s talking about the sale of the house being enough money for their divorce and 2 separate homes - how do we know their home isn’t rented? Of course you assume that 2 older adults would have been able to purchase a home but this isn’t necessarily the case. Just wanted to throw that out there ... there could be other reasons they choose to still live together x

Reactions: 6
To be fair everyone’s talking about the sale of the house being enough money for their divorce and 2 separate homes - how do we know their home isn’t rented? Of course you assume that 2 older adults would have been able to purchase a home but this isn’t necessarily the case. Just wanted to throw that out there ... there could be other reasons they choose to still live together x
They did up the kitchen not long ago, so I think they probably own the house. Maybe Jane and the dad are best friends and that's why Gabby is so upset there, she can't share her bestie Jane!

Thinking back on things I don't think I've ever seen the dad in a vlog? I know he came down to Brighton to hang up some picture frames but has she really never showed him? The whole family is such a strange dynamic.

Reactions: 23
They did up the kitchen not long ago, so I think they probably own the house. Maybe Jane and the dad are best friends and that's why Gabby is so upset there, she can't share her bestie Jane!

Thinking back on things I don't think I've ever seen the dad in a vlog? I know he came down to Brighton to hang up some picture frames but has she really never showed him? The whole family is such a strange dynamic.
Wasn't the closest we got during her moving vlog to London and she joked about him having to share a cup with Nellie?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Saying her mum made her toast because her tummy was rumbling is so weird. She must have texted her to come to her at 2am.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
Only gabs would get in the car and sit there whilst Jane scrapes and clears the windscreen! Oh, but of course, she’s gone and got her filthy self infected and is bracing herself for the world’s worst period - not that that’s stopping her going wherever she’s going again 🙄
Why’s Jane driving? I know someone who lives in Barnsley and they couldn’t get out of their village this morning, and the police have issued a weather warning saying not to travel unless it’s essential? Why can’t she just wait or have bought closer to her mum? Nothing would change except being near the sea but she never bloody walks anywhere

Reactions: 50
if it was rented then the whole discussion would be void because they obviously would’ve just moved out years ago.

Reactions: 23
I don’t think Jane or her dad should have to sell the house just to please gobshite if they’re both happy with the situation, which they obviously are, or one of them would have moved out. It might be a weird set up, but it obviously suits them both at the moment. They should tell her to get a bleeping grip if she wants to stay there, otherwise stay somewhere else. She’s a pathetic waste of space and I don’t know why Jane puts up with it, apart from the fact Gobby pays her. Imagine your 26 year old daughter has moved out and she’s now an even bigger pain in the arse than she was when she lived with you.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I think we can (un)comfortably say that they def share a bed when Jane’s in Brighton then.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.