Gabriella Lindley #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I live with my husband and teenage kids, and we havenā€™t been ā€˜togetherā€™ for over ten years. I know itā€™s unusual, and nearly everyone I know doesnā€™t understand how or why we do it, but I donā€™t care. We work well together as a family unit and we still like each other, weā€™re just not romantically involved anymore. Iā€™ve got a boyfriend, lol if you can call it that at my age, and heā€™s seen other women. My husband isnā€™t a rascist gobby bleep though.

• Heart
Reactions: 77
I think we can (un)comfortably say that they def share a bed when Janeā€™s in Brighton then.
It's nothing new. When I was reading through some old threads yesterday, they went on holiday and even though there were like three bedrooms or something in the private villa, they shared a bed. (edit - im pretty sure the other bedrooms were free)

Slightly odd

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
First you want a round of applause of how awesome you turned to be
Now you talk crap about them and your classmates? Something tells me that your were the kid with delusions of greatness and when they didn't care, comprehend, clapped or cheered you up, you called them bullies.

1609267618499.png

Not to bring down actual bullied kids, but you know this is about Gabbo one shouldn't believe everything she says.

Reactions: 37
Iā€™m still annoyed about the girl who said she saw Gabby and Jane in IKEA a few days ago and then spilt no tea

• Haha
Reactions: 112
First you want a round of applause of how awesome you turned to be
Now you talk crap about them and your classmates? Something tells me that your were the kid with delusions of greatness and when they didn't care, comprehend, clapped or cheered you up, you called them bullies.

View attachment 363728
Not to bring down actual bullied kids, but you know this is about Gabbo one shouldn't believe everything she says.
I'm sure it happens, but I don't trust anything she says. I think most teachers tend to gravitate more towards the students who show passion and enthusiasm in their classes? A lot of 'popular kids' tend to love sport. And depending on where the bullying was happening, those teachers may not even know what was going on

She also goes on about having 0 friends at school but there's been pictures of her with mates at school on twitter. She likes to tell porkies

Reactions: 22
Gob is clearly just jealous that the PE teachers obviously liked the kids who enjoyed their subject - no tit Sherlock - but the music teachers obviously didnā€™t like Gobby even though she liked their subject, probably because all she ever does is incessantly moan and whinge even when she claims to like something šŸ™„

Her sweeping generalisations actually kill me. How narrow minded must you be to assume ALL PE teachers must be like that? Just how she seems to think ALL men are perverts, and ALL her ā€œhatersā€ are actually jealous of her.
It must be so simple in her mind...

Reactions: 47
Gob is clearly just jealous that the PE teachers obviously liked the kids who enjoyed their subject - no tit Sherlock - but the music teachers obviously didnā€™t like Gobby even though she liked their subject, probably because all she ever does is incessantly moan and whinge even when she claims to like something šŸ™„
She's like Moe from the Simpsons when he sings that song "Moe Moe Moe, nobody likes me, nobody likes me, Moe Moe Moe, why don't you like me, why don't you like me" because you're a whingey bore now duck off!!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She's like Moe from the Simpsons when he sings that song "Moe Moe Moe, nobody likes me, nobody likes me, Moe Moe Moe, why don't you like me, why don't you like me" because you're a whingey bore now duck off!!
Hahahah I love that episode. You just know Gabby was the annoying as duck kid who was like ā€˜Missssss when do I ever need to know thisā€™ in maths and probably all her other classes too šŸ™„ ā€˜I donā€™t need to know PE Iā€™m going to be a West End starā€™

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hahahah I love that episode. You just know Gabby was the annoying as duck kid who was like ā€˜Missssss when do I ever need to know thisā€™ in maths and probably all her other classes too šŸ™„ ā€˜I donā€™t need to know PE Iā€™m going to be a West End starā€™
OMG she's Tracy Beaker šŸ˜© except it's not hayfever, it's endew/fairy week/whatever other ailment she has.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I just want to chime in off-topically and say; my PE teachers were really nice at school.šŸ¤£ All the other teachers were horrible to me (I was the loner weirdo arty kid) but the PE teachers were chill AF. They didn't even care that I purposely didn't bring my PE kit in, and let me just spot for the trampoline.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Not Gabby using Steven Universe music as the background of her new Juniper Moon video lmaooooo

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Iā€™m letting my daughter sleep in the same bed with me tonight as a treat. Sheā€™s 3 šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I always find it so bizarre how much attention and affection she wants when sheā€™s ill - I just want to be left alone! I canā€™t imagine wanting to share a bed with my mum because I was ill. Fair enough my mum has come to stay over while Iā€™ve been really poorly before, but thatā€™s been more to help around the house when I physically couldnā€™t - she didnā€™t come and sleep in my bed and if I asked for toast at 2am sheā€™d have told me where to go šŸ¤£

Reactions: 58
I'm sorry if this is harsh to anyone here but I cannot imagine WHY you would want to share a bed with your mother at 26?! It makes me so uncomfortable

I've always been independent though and queen Gobby could never šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 58
I'm sorry if this is harsh to anyone here but I cannot imagine WHY you would want to share a bed with your mother at 26?! It makes me so uncomfortable

I've always been independent though and queen Gobby could never šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
I can understand if there was a traumatic event or something and you needed that feeling of safety for a bit. But considering this isn't a one off and there isn't an obvious reason as to why, it's definitely pretty strange.

Reactions: 25
She's probably scared that Jane secretly has a man stashed away and will choose to sleep with him rather than Gabby. She's so crazy possessive of Jane, it's definitely a Norma/Norman Bates situation.

• Haha
  • Wow
She's probably scared that Jane secretly has a man stashed away and will choose to sleep with him rather than Gabby. She's so crazy possessive of Jane, it's definitely a Norma/Norman Bates situation.
omg yes šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.