Gabriella Lindley #30 Juniper Jane travels by train, Gabbie is having an operayshun again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bra-bleeping-vo! 👏🏼

Unfollowing this sadsack now, I’m sick of her stupid face pulling, whinging, lying and all the other bollocks she comes out with. I can keep up with her crap on here, I don’t need her polluting my Instagram feed anymore.
Trust me, you will feel so much better for unfollowing the sad cow. Every time I went on my Instagram she was at the front of the queue with her bullshit. Now and again I’ve gone to watch a few stories when they’ve been mentioned here (after unfollowing her) but that’s getting less and less now, I just stick to here, and even that is getting too much to bear sometimes. She makes me so angry I just want to punch her. That’s why I wonder how she manages to leave her house and not get into any bother, because I’m not a violent person, so imagine someone who is, bumping into her. She needs to be careful how much she’s pissing people off, there’s some nut jobs out there who wouldn’t think twice about lamping her one. They know her face, but she doesn’t know theirs. I’d honestly be so paranoid if I was her. She’s either really brave, or bleeping stupid. I know which one I’m going for 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I think the comment about fertility was so flippant to. It’s such a cause of concern and stress for a lot of women with endometriosis (and also those without) so I just find it bizarre that within 24 hours she’s a subject matter expert and knows she can have kids? May be harsh but I don’t think it matters if her fertility ‘looks good’ because I genuinely can’t see her having a child anyway

Reactions: 46
I think the comment about fertility was so flippant to. It’s such a cause of concern and stress for a lot of women with endometriosis (and also those without) so I just find it bizarre that within 24 hours she’s a subject matter expert and knows she can have kids? May be harsh but I don’t think it matters if her fertility ‘looks good’ because I genuinely can’t see her having a child anyway
She'll probably have way more problems trying to find somebody who would conceive with her or being accepted on an alternative route. I know she thinks it's as easy as walking into a sperm bank and saying, "I'll take a cup of your finest jizz, my good fellow!" but it really isn't.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I don't understand how anyone can be cheery and happy after being diagnosed with a condition that can be detrimental on someone's physical and mental health. I was diagnosed with a gynae condition after an ultrasound when I was at uni and all I did was cry after for a few days. I don't understand her thought process at all.

Reactions: 25
I don't understand how anyone can be cheery and happy after being diagnosed with a condition that can be detrimental on someone's physical and mental health. I was diagnosed with a gynae condition after an ultrasound when I was at uni and all I did was cry after for a few days. I don't understand her thought process at all.
For her it means:

1. Excuses for not doing what she doesn't want to do.
2. Attention.

• Sick
Reactions: 32
For her it means:

1. Excuses for not doing what she doesn't want to do.
2. Attention.
She's honestly so pathetic I usually just laugh at her whilst reading her thread but she really does annoy me at times.

Reactions: 12
My predictions for Gabby for 2021:

- adds “chronic illness warrior” to her social media bios

- starts talking about “spoons” and “spoon theory” and rudely tells people to google it if they don’t understand. Probably also tells people who are in wheelchairs that she understands their problems because she has “sew sew bad endew”

- shares multiple cringe memes about how people who don’t have chronic illness just don’t understand how difficult life is

- pledges to donate 1% of profits from Jewniper Mewn to an Endometriosis charity; throws a hissy fit and claims she’s “jewst a smol independent business, it’s all we can afford” when called out on it

- starts ranting about Covid and correct mask wearing EVEN MORE becos she has a chronic illness and she could DIE! Everyone knows that Covid directly affects the uterus lining so please ensure you wear your mask correctly (unlike Gabby) to avoid millions of Endo sufferers dying as soon as your selfish arse steps outside to work/live/be a normal person

- blames ALL her personal failings on her endew, and sew now 2021 will be HeR YeAr and she will be sew sew successfewl after this diagnosis... she’s gonna be sew thin, sew happy, sew loved up with a non-Catfish (flash foward to her 27th birthday and she’s gained weight, given up on Jewniper Mewn, hasn’t left the house since her operation and has followed and unfollowed Eeshan 300 times)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
My predictions for Gabby for 2021:

- adds “chronic illness warrior” to her social media bios

- starts talking about “spoons” and “spoon theory” and rudely tells people to google it if they don’t understand. Probably also tells people who are in wheelchairs that she understands their problems because she has “sew sew bad endew”

- shares multiple cringe memes about how people who don’t have chronic illness just don’t understand how difficult life is

- pledges to donate 1% of profits from Jewniper Mewn to an Endometriosis charity; throws a hissy fit and claims she’s “jewst a smol independent business, it’s all we can afford” when called out on it

- starts ranting about Covid and correct mask wearing EVEN MORE becos she has a chronic illness and she could DIE! Everyone knows that Covid directly affects the uterus lining so please ensure you wear your mask correctly (unlike Gabby) to avoid millions of Endo sufferers dying as soon as your selfish arse steps outside to work/live/be a normal person

- blames ALL her personal failings on her endew, and sew now 2021 will be HeR YeAr and she will be sew sew successfewl after this diagnosis... she’s gonna be sew thin, sew happy, sew loved up with a non-Catfish (flash foward to her 27th birthday and she’s gained weight, given up on Jewniper Mewn, hasn’t left the house since her operation and has followed and unfollowed Eeshan 300 times)
I nearly wet myself reading this hahah.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
RE her fertility being 'okay' - would this even be the first thing the nurses would be looking into? I would understand if she was in her 30s, in a relationship, had mentioned that she was hoping to conceive soon (baby name videos doesn't count). She's only 26, virgin AF and the only boy that's ever touched her is Nelly.
I know fertility is a big thing for those who truly do have endometriosis, but I thought things like what stage you're at, what's the next step etc would be the priority?
Also Gabby is dumb for making it sound like being fertile is a tick box found in the uterus.

Reactions: 24
A few notes here that on things that I feel haven't gained enough traction so I am bringing them back. So she's claiming her passport photo was taken *just* before her op, but she was showing off her prison passport about a month ago? And it's been taking a few weeks for passports to come back. That would mean the photo was taken around-a-bout 2 months ago? Has she forgotten when the big OpErAsHuN was already??? I did in fact spy in the back of one of her video that she had a PR box from Too Faced! WTF???? She doesn't even wear makeup, in fact I seem to believe she has slagged off wearing makeup in the past (slagged off basically means talked tit, for anyone who doesn't take East Midlands) It's Too Faced! Why isn't she hauling that? Showing it off??? I don't understand, you're not telling me they just send out PR for someone to sling on their floor and never show anyone?

Reactions: 32
The doctor probably said ‘I mean yeah, you haven’t even tried to get pregnant, yet, so let’s get to that point first and then we will re-analyze things but don’t be too concerned until then’ and she took it as ‘my fertility looks good!!!’

Reactions: 18
It doesn’t take two days for the anaesthetic to wear off. If anything she should be starting to feel slightly better than she was when she came round? Anyone who has had it done, how did you feel afterwards and how soon did you start to feel in slightly less pain? I’m just going off my gallbladder removal. I definitely felt not too bad after a couple of days. So why is she making out she’s had a kidney removed or something.

Edit, has it been two days or one? It feels like it’s been two days with her never shutting the duck up about it 😜

Reactions: 21
I still don't understand the need to take pictures when you feel like tit, but oh well, Gobs is different I guess
Why does she need validation from her ‘fans’ surely she can settle down now the Surgeon has confirmed the ‘truth’ !

Reactions: 11
Holy tit the drugs have wore off and she’s feeling like she should.
What made her think that straight after having an op, taking away what they could she would feel 100% straight away? Surely it’s normal to understand it takes time to heel and you aren’t going to feel the best eighth after?

I feel for everyone suffering with endo, more so those that are still waiting for the docs to listen. People have suffered for years being turned away and she’s moaned like a shitting dog cause it’s been 11 month! Does she also realise that she has this for life? She may need another op etc? It’s not something that is easily corrected or even corrected you live with this condition

Reactions: 18
Why does she need validation from her ‘fans’ surely she can settle down now the Surgeon has confirmed the ‘truth’ !
Because she needs all the attentions 😜

She realised the “I feel a million dollars” shite was pissing people off, so she’s changing tact now.

Reactions: 13
People are jumping ship. Not enough people, but it’s a start. I’d be shook *shudder at the use of that word* if it wasn’t directly related to her crazed post-op stories.
View attachment 352738
I haven't wanted to say anything because i dont want her to go on a follower buying spree. But when i started reading this thread in the summer she had 667k followers - so shes lost 9k in about 7 months 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.