Gabriella Lindley #30 Juniper Jane travels by train, Gabbie is having an operayshun again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's probably shaking over her shitbox now freaking out that there's a screenshot of her calling somebody a slur.

Who's calling their loyyuh first? Mine is my cat and they said we definitely have a case.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Me, me, me, me, me. More me, me, me, me, more me, me, me, me, me, me.
You just reminded me of this:
Juniper moon shop Juniper moon shop Juniper moon shop Juniper moon shop Juniper moon shop Juniper moon shop Juniper moon shop junipermoonshop shopjunipermoon junipermoonshop shopjunipermoon junipermoonshop shopjunipermoon junipermoonshop shopjunipermoon
:ROFLMAO:

I feel like the only engagement she gets this days is with us and the few people that leaves her comments on tiktok and insta (and those are mostly small business owners trying to do their thing)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
also, people with mental health issues should be encouraged to go to A&E if they are feeling suicidal. They don’t have on call psychiatrists there for no reason. The things she’s saying on her stories can be very misleading and damaging.
I have a chronic mental health condition and have had bad experiences in a&e because it’s simply not designed for the purpose of caring for a long term ill patient. as you guys have said it’s for accidents and emergencies and for anything else you simply have to push your gp or health team to get you referred to the right places. I understand she was in pain but what did she expect a&e to do, except for try and help her pain? it’s not a diagnostic tool. but you are correct in saying anyone who feels suicidal should go to a&e. in the absence of a better way to deal with mental health crisis’ a&e is the best place for someone at risk of harm and she shouldn’t be going round saying they’re only good for visible injuries.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
"they weren't happy 🥲" why is she ALWAYS so negative and passive aggressive
Literally. Like the people who work there probably expect large amounts of parcels surely? Bit dense if you work at a post office and don't expect any parcels.

Also, why did she wait for the orders to pile up before getting them sent? She didn't sell 600 things at once so could have easily spread it out over a few days (if she actually did take 600 parcels that is)

• Haha
Reactions: 31
*trigger*

(Not saying this for sympathy but we know she reads here 👍)
I have one photo from when I lost a baby and haemorrhaged twice. I nearly lost my life. The photo was taken after the first haemorrhage when my husband phoned for the ambulance.
I looked genuinely like gobby's edited photo. I needed a blood transfusion and I was in A&E. I took a photo just to see how bad I looked and to send to my husband I had no energy i was in pain and it was all I could do as I didn't have energy to type.

She's bullshitting. Endo is probably far worse in terms of pain than baby loss as I know people with it who are honestly crippled from it.
They don't take photos when they're in pain and they don't put them on social media. They don't have photos taken of them happy sitting eating.
Absolutely disgusting behaviour gobby. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Look at her smug bloody face when she found out she had endo. She was absolutely thrilled to bits. You're a disgusting human and you need to get yourself sorted out. I can't remember which one but Mauchausens or mauchausens by proxy? Sort it out gobshite. You're an embarrassment.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 57
I found an old foreskin top photo on my camera roll too. She’s SUCH a dick.
the funny thing is I would agree that even in the unedited photo she looks washed out and not very well, she didn’t have to desaturate it to prove her point that she was ill! she just looks stupid now because the whole picture is a completely different tone to photos/videos from the same bloody day

Reactions: 26
Her obvious happiness of having her mum, nurses, and doctors looking after her right now is so sickening. She is treating a laparoscopy like she just overcame cancer and has to be the spokesperson for advocacy. Bragging about pain medication, photoshopping yourself to look sicker, she ridiculous and her mother is an enabler. I genuinely worry what she will do if she ever has children.
This :mad::mad:
"they weren't happy 🥲" why is she ALWAYS so negative and passive aggressive
I don't think anyone is happy to see gabby these days. Human rain cloud

Reactions: 11
Her stupidity today is astounding. Gabby you’ve been editing for YEARS, i’d hope you’d know better than to fiddle with the saturation and vibrance settings!

examples following of me lowering saturation etc lol, it really isnt hard to do, maybe do a better job next time and we’d believe you babes x

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Her stupidity today is astounding. Gabby you’ve been editing for YEARS, i’d hope you’d know better than to fiddle with the saturation and vibrance settings!

examples following of me lowering saturation etc lol, it really isnt hard to do, maybe do a better job next time and we’d believe you babes x
I can’t get over the fact she thinks people will actually believe she hasn’t edited her pics 🤣 and the way she’s so adamant about it, it’s actually quite scary that she believes her own bullshit! She’s lost the plot! The way she’s acting like there is a marked difference in her appearance the day after an op. It’s HILARIOUS! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40
shes already been mentioned on an endometriosis group and they are so angry at her and most believe she is just telling lies . if she got a tattoo of the endo ribbon. She’s really gone too far this time.
What are people saying??

Reactions: 15

Why is she so akin to a frog?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What are people saying??
how her responses and timeline after the procedure and before with dr appoitments etc don’t add up, the comment on how the doctors supposedly told her that her fertility is ok was the fuel to the fire , not one doctor has ever said to any of the women who have had numerous laparoscopy between them ‘that their fertility looks good’ does she understand that fertility isn’t just in the uterus and how many investigations have to go into knowing the level of a women’s fertility , also the fibroid comment , fibroids as bad as she makes out would have been highly noticeable on a ultrasound not and excision. Also usually you are given a stage of which your endometriosis is at so you can begin a management plan post surgery including future excisions needed ,did she ever mention excision and getting rid of the scar tissue? Or where they found the tissue. Strange and she doesn’t seem to mention this , but Im sure she will after googling and reading this thread, I don’t want to say anymore because it’s really upsetting and I don’t want to give her anymore knowledge or ammunition to lie .
but what was concluded is that if she tries to affiliate herself with any charity or endometriosis cause. they will noticed straight away and shown how disrespectful and nasty of a person she is and how The queries of her even being diagnosed are there. there are many women in this group who run such support networks so yeah the endometriosis community does not want to be associated with her at all.she has to find a new illness to lie about if she wants to get recognisition and attention for something

• Heart
Reactions: 62
To be fair, we all know she’s not the brightest crayon in the box. They may have just said something like her ovaries don’t look too bad or they didn’t have to remove adheeeeeshunzzzz from something and to her that = “my fertility is good”
The only reason I could see that she was in A&E is because she wanted pain killers because if she said that she had appointments with the NHS and the first one was in a couple of weeks if she didn’t go private then why would she go to emergency if she pretty much knew for sure she had endowww? They’d already ruled out gallstones etc ages ago. Like they’re gonna -admit her and keep her in hospital for suspected endo. I don’t doubt it’s super painful and I’m sorry for anyone that does go through that but it isn’t life threatening (at least hers wasn’t because they’d checked)

Reactions: 19
Comment here presented without judgement, only for future reference if/when she suddenly, magically, rapidly loses a tonne of weight - in the tik tok, the size of the primark pjs she packed is clearly visible and it’s a size 14-16. Given she’s already claiming she lost 2 stone in the last year, but was saying before that that she hadn’t gained weight, she must’ve been more like an 18 or maybe even a 20 all whilst saying she was the same weight as when she was a size 12. Thoroughly bizarre.

Reactions: 45
She can’t be getting mad that no one believes a word she says anymore, even if she’s telling the truth. Because that’s what happens when you lie all the time gobbles! No one believes a word of your bullshit anymore. Especially not when its blindingly obvious you’re lying! She brings it all on herself and I don’t have an ounce of sympathy for her. She’s an attention seeking little troll, and the sooner she learns to keep her gob shut, the easier she will find her life becomes.

Heres some advice for you gobshite,
1, stop butting your nose into other people’s conversations on twitter when they don’t concern you, and you weren’t tagged.
2, stop being “sassy” (aka an utter witch) to people who don’t deserve it.
3, stop being “sassy” to people who do deserve it, it just makes you look stupid. Rise above it! You’re trying to run a business now and it just makes you look unprofessional and rude! You wouldn’t like it if IKEA replied back to you calling you a moron when you kept whining that you didn’t get your order! 😜
4, do us all a favour and keep your medical history to yourself. We’re sick of hearing you drone on about it, then pretend you never speak about it because everyone is so nasty. Don’t speak about it at all then, problem solved. Half the internet don’t know my medical history and I get by just fine, as do most people. No one needs to know!
5, Shut up about your periods. We all know you have them, most women do, you’re not ewnique! No one cares! I don’t think there is a month gone by that you haven’t mentioned you’ve got a period in the last 5 years at least.
6, no more baby names videos. No one cares! They’re boring! You’ve done them to death! You probably won’t even have any kids and if you do then god help them!
7, get some originality in your shop, you’re selling a load of ripped off generic shite. You might think you’re doing well, but you’re not in the great scheme of things.
8, Stop editing your pics, you’re not fooling anyone!
9, Again, and I can’t stress this enough, SHUT THE duck UP!

You’re welcome 😜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Literally. Like the people who work there probably expect large amounts of parcels surely? Bit dense if you work at a post office and don't expect any parcels.

Also, why did she wait for the orders to pile up before getting them sent? She didn't sell 600 things at once so could have easily spread it out over a few days (if she actually did take 600 parcels that is)
I took 200 small and medium parcels over 3 days this week and they were busy but still smiling and friendly, (I'm not a witch though so.. ). I don't yet have a label printer like super business owner Gobalot so I handwrite/label and sticker mine and use the Drop and Go where you just hand them in and they process them when they have time that day. It's amazing. I took them all chocolates and a card the last day I went to thank them for their help this year. She's vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I’m not buying it at all it doesn’t add up.. I’m no expert in endo but surely having this surgery doesn’t make the pain instantly disappear?! And they checked her fertility using a camera? Wtf does that even mean?
And her saying she feels a million dollars right after screams lipo to me, I’ve had it myself in my thighs and I was in and out the same day with minimal after pain.
I believe she’s milking it for attention until she can think of the next ‘illness’
Also I love how now she’s acting like some kind of spokesperson for endo and why only now is she sharing posts raising awareness, if I had her platform I’d be sharing awareness posts for all kinds of serious issues regardless if I have them or not they can really help people.

Reactions: 26
I might be a bit late with this question but... isn’t a laparoscopy purely diagnostic? It’s not used to treat anything or necessarily help a condition, it’s just to see what’s going on? So apart from the mental relief of a diagnosis, you wouldn’t feel any different afterwards?

ive got to have a colposcopy in a few weeks, so it would be like me saying “I feel amazing! after that?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.