Gabriella Lindley #30 Juniper Jane travels by train, Gabbie is having an operayshun again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I might be a bit late with this question but... isn’t a laparoscopy purely diagnostic? It’s not used to treat anything or necessarily help a condition, it’s just to see what’s going on? So apart from the mental relief of a diagnosis, you wouldn’t feel any different afterwards?

ive got to have a colposcopy in a few weeks, so it would be like me saying “I feel amazing! after that?
LOL I felt so amazing after my colonoscopy! I felt so light, but literally because I had shat everything and then some out the night before. Could also have been the anesthesia 🤣 I felt cleansed. But maybe it was the anesthesia 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does that look like Jane in the background? I think it looks more like a man. So is it really her sew sew toxic dad?

LOL I felt so amazing after my colonoscopy! I felt so light, but literally because I had shat everything and then some out the night before. Could also have been the anesthesia 🤣 I felt cleansed. But maybe it was the anesthesia 🤣
They only sedate you for a colonoscopy they don’t anaesthetise you, unless you had something else done?

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Now doubt she will be seeing the surgeon a week after the op for a follow up. So be ready for more drama on how it was sew sew bad. The worse he has seen. He was amazed how she managed to go home or have a wee straight after complicated surgery.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Does that look like Jane in the background? I think it looks more like a man. So is it really her sew sew toxic dad?

They only sedate you for a colonoscopy they don’t anaesthetise you, unless you had something else done?
I’m in the US and it was given by an anesthetist? But you might be right! It was also a number of years ago. Sorry! In any case, felt cleansed and told myself I would only eat clean from then on because it felt so great...then had a burger 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m in the US and it was given by an anesthetist? But you might be right! It was also a number of years ago. Sorry! In any case, felt cleansed and told myself I would only eat clean from then on because it felt so great...then had a burger 🤷🏻‍♀️
Oh I don’t know how it works over there then, I’m in the U.K. They wouldn’t even sedate me for one of mine as I had no one to pick me up afterwards, so they gave me gas n air. Never again!

They used to give you quite a bit of sedation years ago, so it would actually knock me out (or I felt like I’d been knocked out) but now I always remember everything and I’m able to watch the screen. I asked them why, and they said the rules had changed on how much sedation they were allowed to give you, which is now barely anything 🤬 I preferred the old way 😜

They might have different rules for sedation in the US well, so maybe you still get the full hit over there? Which might be why you felt like you’d been given anaesthetic. Not sure if the rules changed here because it meant you needed an actual anaesthetist there to administer the sedation, but I might be getting that mixed up with dentists. Not sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
How messed up do you have to be to want so much surgury? That going through surgery and everything involved in the process is the only thing to give you (brief) happiness...

Edit: The shop and creating the art, designing products and all that is what should be providing her joy. But she is so deep in her mess that she still shuts down her shop unnecessarily to get her surgery fix. She could have paused her shop and had people preorder her next launch or something.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Brighton potentially going into tier 4. That damn South Eastern attitude. Xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Is Brighton in Tier 4? That means Gobs is stuck up north until at least 30th Dec then?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Do you think she’s quiet today cause she’s realised how much of a knob she looked yesterday being so happy.

Reality has hit with a bang today

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Is Brighton in Tier 4? That means Gobs is stuck up north until at least 30th Dec then?
Is there a tier 4? Wtf? I thought there was only 1,2 and 3. Have they added another tier? I try to steer clear of the news these days, it’s too depressing.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Classic that Gabbie is posting stories about icing cookies while the country is reeling from the tier 4 and christmas news

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Thing is she’ll keep doing as she fancies because “Jane is her support bubble” so she’ll get her normal Christmas, considering she says her family hates it, it’s a bit bitter

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
So whilst the rest of the country were absolutely devastated upon hearing the news of tier 4 and essentially cancelling Xmas, gabbie was having fun decorating bloody biscuits. In this instance yes I am jealous of her, jealous because nothing changes for her (presuming she was always going to stay at Janes until after Xmas hence the no tree) I’m jealous because unlike her, I now have to explain to my 3 year old that he’s not going to see all his grandparents (luckily one set is our support bubble as we also have a baby). I’m jealous because unlike her, I actually love Christmas and I had safely planned to visit 2 other households over the few days we were originally allowed. Sorry I’m ranting now, perhaps I should visit the covid thread lol, now back to Gabbie 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Its still teir 2 at the moment
Good, because if it had gone 4 with the rest of the SE I for one would not be able to hold back from verbally splattering a Covid pontificating Gobshite if she ran her trotters up and down the country because her dad’s hospitality is ✨sew toxic✨

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.