Gabriella Lindley #30 Juniper Jane travels by train, Gabbie is having an operayshun again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I might be a bit late with this question but... isn’t a laparoscopy purely diagnostic? It’s not used to treat anything or necessarily help a condition, it’s just to see what’s going on? So apart from the mental relief of a diagnosis, you wouldn’t feel any different afterwards?

ive got to have a colposcopy in a few weeks, so it would be like me saying “I feel amazing! after that?
From what I’ve read from people’s replies on here they do remove anything they find ‘while they’re in there’ but that’s not it, you’re not magically ‘fixed’ forever

Reactions: 16
From what I’ve read from people’s replies on here they do remove anything they find ‘while they’re in there’ but that’s not it, you’re not magically ‘fixed’ forever
a

I see, thanks for clarifying! I was just so so suspicious of this miraculous recovery vibe she’s trying to spin!

Reactions: 4
Even if they did remove stuff it’s not instantly better right? surely you’re still feeling a bit grim the day after? you know like dazed from anaesthetic and pain, in pain at the surgery entry point, and general post surgery blah?

I’ve only had surgery for wisdom teeth removal and a tonsillectomy, but my memory of the day after both of those is not a happy go lucky selfie mood 😆 more a very pitiful feeling sorry for myself vibe 😅

Reactions: 23
Even if they did remove stuff it’s not instantly better right? surely you’re still feeling a bit grim the day after? you know like dazed from anaesthetic and pain, in pain at the surgery entry point, and general post surgery blah?

I’ve only had surgery for wisdom teeth removal and a tonsillectomy, but my memory of the day after both of those is not a happy go lucky selfie mood 😆 more a very pitiful feeling sorry for myself vibe 😅
Also let’s not forget her q&a and thumbs up selfies were the evening of the day of her lap aka THE SAME DAY.
She’s an absolute basket case

• Wow
Reactions: 28
As someone with endometriosis I needed to come on to say that I absolutely do not want her as our spokesperson. Also nothing she has said adds up. I won't say too much cause I don't want to give her ideas but there's a test they do to check your fertility while you're under (I appreciate not everyone will have the test because it's not always appropriate or wanted) but I cannot believe a surgeon would be like "yup fertility looks good" without doing this test...

• Heart
Reactions: 47
She can’t be getting mad that no one believes a word she says anymore, even if she’s telling the truth. Because that’s what happens when you lie all the time gobbles! No one believes a word of your bullshit anymore. Especially not when its blindingly obvious you’re lying! She brings it all on herself and I don’t have an ounce of sympathy for her. She’s an attention seeking little troll, and the sooner she learns to keep her gob shut, the easier she will find her life becomes.

Heres some advice for you gobshite,
1, stop butting your nose into other people’s conversations on twitter when they don’t concern you, and you weren’t tagged.
2, stop being “sassy” (aka an utter witch) to people who don’t deserve it.
3, stop being “sassy” to people who do deserve it, it just makes you look stupid. Rise above it! You’re trying to run a business now and it just makes you look unprofessional and rude! You wouldn’t like it if IKEA replied back to you calling you a moron when you kept whining that you didn’t get your order! 😜
4, do us all a favour and keep your medical history to yourself. We’re sick of hearing you drone on about it, then pretend you never speak about it because everyone is so nasty. Don’t speak about it at all then, problem solved. Half the internet don’t know my medical history and I get by just fine, as do most people. No one needs to know!
5, Shut up about your periods. We all know you have them, most women do, you’re not ewnique! No one cares! I don’t think there is a month gone by that you haven’t mentioned you’ve got a period in the last 5 years at least.
6, no more baby names videos. No one cares! They’re boring! You’ve done them to death! You probably won’t even have any kids and if you do then god help them!
7, get some originality in your shop, you’re selling a load of ripped off generic shite. You might think you’re doing well, but you’re not in the great scheme of things.
8, Stop editing your pics, you’re not fooling anyone!
9, Again, and I can’t stress this enough, SHUT THE duck UP!

You’re welcome 😜
Bra-bleeping-vo! 👏🏼

Unfollowing this sadsack now, I’m sick of her stupid face pulling, whinging, lying and all the other bollocks she comes out with. I can keep up with her crap on here, I don’t need her polluting my Instagram feed anymore.

Reactions: 20
People are jumping ship. Not enough people, but it’s a start. I’d be shook *shudder at the use of that word* if it wasn’t directly related to her crazed post-op stories.
5A9F35D2-3797-4A69-A352-3FF979BD1CF5.jpeg

Reactions: 33
People are jumping ship. Not enough people, but it’s a start. I’d be shook *shudder at the use of that word* if it wasn’t directly related to her crazed post-op stories.
View attachment 352738
-128 from yesterday. I bet that's not all tattle. Probably from her being bitchy to the person who said the picture looked like it had a filter and her use of the word "moron" to the other person.

Reactions: 21
I just got hold of my ultrasound results from last year ( I have PCOS ) and it talks about fibroids, so she should've known about that before her lap. The whole fertility comment really pissed me off 😩
Something doesn't add up. Let's not even talk about the edited photos, she is a head and thinks all her followers are as dim as her to not realise the filter...

Reactions: 25
Saying this very seriously and I’m sure many others have said it too but she really needs to see somebody about her mental state. I can’t believe her mother lets her live this way.

Reactions: 49
I’ve actually never known someone so problematic, anything for attention the stupid witch.

Reactions: 18
As someone with endometriosis I needed to come on to say that I absolutely do not want her as our spokesperson. Also nothing she has said adds up. I won't say too much cause I don't want to give her ideas but there's a test they do to check your fertility while you're under (I appreciate not everyone will have the test because it's not always appropriate or wanted) but I cannot believe a surgeon would be like "yup fertility looks good" without doing this test...

Also, feel free to educate as I've never had my fertility tested but saying someone's fertility "looks good" seems like weird phrasing. I feel like "is normal" or "seems perfectly fine" would be more appropriate.

Fertility doesn't "look" like anything. If all wasn't well would the doctor have said "looks bad"?

Maybe I'm too hung up on the semantics and maybe it's just Gabby's way of retelling the story but it seems like an odd way to phrase it.

Again, speaking with no experience but I feel like there'd be more detail about the health of her ovaries or her eggs... Not just "looks good! 👍🏾"

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Also, feel free to educate as I've never had my fertility tested but saying someone's fertility "looks good" seems like weird phrasing. I feel like "is normal" or "seems perfectly fine" would be more appropriate.

Fertility doesn't "look" like anything. If all wasn't well would the doctor have said "looks bad"?

Maybe I'm too hung up on the semantics and maybe it's just Gabby's way of retelling the story but it seems like an odd way to phrase it.
It’s like looking at a broken bone and saying it looks ok without x-raying it.

Reactions: 15
how her responses and timeline after the procedure and before with dr appoitments etc don’t add up, the comment on how the doctors supposedly told her that her fertility is ok was the fuel to the fire , not one doctor has ever said to any of the women who have had numerous laparoscopy between them ‘that their fertility looks good’ does she understand that fertility isn’t just in the uterus and how many investigations have to go into knowing the level of a women’s fertility , also the fibroid comment , fibroids as bad as she makes out would have been highly noticeable on a ultrasound not and excision. Also usually you are given a stage of which your endometriosis is at so you can begin a management plan post surgery including future excisions needed ,did she ever mention excision and getting rid of the scar tissue? Or where they found the tissue. Strange and she doesn’t seem to mention this , but Im sure she will after googling and reading this thread, I don’t want to say anymore because it’s really upsetting and I don’t want to give her anymore knowledge or ammunition to lie .
but what was concluded is that if she tries to affiliate herself with any charity or endometriosis cause. they will noticed straight away and shown how disrespectful and nasty of a person she is and how The queries of her even being diagnosed are there. there are many women in this group who run such support networks so yeah the endometriosis community does not want to be associated with her at all.she has to find a new illness to lie about if she wants to get recognisition and attention for something
Yep this! I had fibroids and had to have them surgically removed. Huge op very much like a c section that was extremely painful to recover from (much like my actual c section years later). They also warned me afterwards I wouldn’t be able to get pregnant for at least a year and would have to have a c section. I asked about my fertility chances at the time and they said they had no way of telling. I wasn’t up being super happy and able to move after they cut open my uterus to remove fibroids.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I had blood tests and internal ultrasounds and even when they sent me to a fertility clinic they asked to do more tests. Never said how my fertility "looked". Bizarre

Reactions: 23
I had blood tests and internal ultrasounds and even when they sent me to a fertility clinic they asked to do more tests. Never said how my fertility "looked". Bizarre
That was the weirdest thing she has said imo. How on earth does a doctor looks at you and tells you your "fertility" looks fine? I haven't known anyone who lies as compulsively and ridiculously as she does.

Reactions: 38
By the use of her words, and that she often uses bigger words incorrectly, maybe she didn't really understand the terminology the doctor used. There's so much that plays into fertility, including genetics which unless they specifically tested for (and I'm not experienced with endo/fibroids but I'd be certain they didn't do any of the sort) genetic stuff there's no way of knowing there could possibly be an issue. Maybe just meant everything seems to be in tact and such?

Reactions: 18

Again, speaking with no experience but I feel like there'd be more detail about the health of her ovaries or her eggs... Not just "looks good! 👍🏾"
I can only talk from my own personal experience but my gynaecologist phrased it like "Your reproductive organs look clinically normal, I can't visibly see anything which makes me think you will have issues conceiving however you won't know until you try"

She could be telling the truth...I don't know. But if she did discuss fertility with her doctor, which you would think she must have for him to let her know her fertility "looks good"...one would have assumed he would have suggested to do this simple test so they can check whilst she was under which I mentioned above...

Reactions: 17
Sorry, but the more time passes, the more I think it’s all bullshit. She’s probably had her annual thigh lipo.

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.