Gabriella Lindley #3 Broken nose, paint fume woes, pooped in a box and everybody knows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too, I dont have a huge amount of real friends, probably two and one lives in a different country and another is two hours away so I dont see that often but thankfully I have my family and my boyfriend but even I struggle with that so I can feel for her in that sense but at the same time she doesnt do herself any favours 👎 shes too complacent with her life 😠

Reactions: 8
She grates my soul! My husband just lost his decent job, I'd packed mine in as I'm pregnant. No clue how we're gonna do Christmas for our kids already. An she throws money into farrow and ball and other useless tat.
I'm so sorry to hear that! Everything will work out.

Me too, I dont have a huge amount of real friends, probably two and one lives in a different country and another is two hours away so I dont see that often but thankfully I have my family and my boyfriend but even I struggle with that so I can feel for her in that sense but at the same time she doesnt do herself any favours 👎 shes too complacent with her life 😠
Hey join girl crew :) it's an app to make friends set up here in Ireland but it's gone global ! I'm a doctor and when I didn't tell my friends I was applying for med school and got in they all ditched me at 18.

Now I have like 6 good friends and they're all separate from eachother and then like 20 good mates in work !

Reactions: 5
Hey join girl crew :) it's an app to make friends set up here in Ireland but it's gone global ! I'm a doctor and when I didn't tell my friends I was applying for med school and got in they all ditched me at 18.

Now I have like 6 good friends and they're all separate from eachother and then like 20 good mates in work !
Firstly I love your username 😍😍 im a Harry Potter nerd lol but much appreciated though, il have to check it out 👍😊

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Your joking me..she’s advertising a suitcase????? Where the duck does she go apart from Sheffield to use it?????
who the hell is the PR for this company, do they even know sad sack doesn’t leave her living room?????

• Haha
Reactions: 26
And is she constantly being asked about her skin??
No Gabby, you are constantly asked why every week* you paint your house

*might be a slight exaggeration. But not by much.

Reactions: 3
The skincare ad on her stories is one of the worst influencer ads I have ever seen - she was so clearly reading off a script and frequently admits to using wipes to clean her skin???
As for the leg - I have no doubt that Gabby goes from doctor to walk in surgery to doctor until she gets a diagnosis. They might have suggested she has hurt her tendon but it’s not a broken leg, get a grip.

Next excuse for her to be in Sheffield for the next 8 weeks she never does anything that isn’t dramatic ! Just move closer to home Gabs
She is full of tit, she’s clearly paid for it herself and we’ll that’s a first, and also it’s a sprain in her calf, most people would still be at work and if she got out of her flat or bed she wouldn’t get stuff like this through simple activities! Sorry but she’s has got me today! Full of tit (into a box) lindley. duck off and admit defeat, go back to Barnsley and enjoy time with your mum!

Attachments

How has she done that when she does duck all and sits on her arse all day. God she irritates me so much

Reactions: 10
She is full of tit, she’s clearly paid for it herself and we’ll that’s a first, and also it’s a sprain in her calf, most people would still be at work and if she got out of her flat or bed she wouldn’t get stuff like this through simple activities! Sorry but she’s has got me today! Full of tit (into a box) lindley. duck off and admit defeat, go back to Barnsley and enjoy time with your mum!
Absolutely agree. I had to wait 2 months for physio for my knee which I had injured through EXERCISING 😂 went to work everyday obviously. Hurt like hell. It's an excuse for her to stay in pyjamas at her mums and eat everything in sight.

Reactions: 5
Next excuse for her to be in Sheffield for the next 8 weeks she never does anything that isn’t dramatic ! Just move closer to home Gabs
holy tit i dont usually post here i just try and keep up every now again haha!
but this has just pissed me off! how has she pulled a calf muscle/tendon when she doesnt do ANYTHING besdies paint a few walls?!? HOW!?

Im a dog walker for my area and im walking for 6 hours+ a day and sometimes on weekends, sometimes id have ache arms and shoulders from pulling dogs and sometimes i twist my ankle but i just carry on and take pain meds if needed. ive had one time in the last four years when i first started my business where ive had to take a medical day off which was last week for my wisdom tooth.(ill need to take another one to have that out but not sure when that will be but ill let all my people know in plenty of time) ive had holidays and such as everyone needs to. (sorry for the rant there lol)

shes hardly ever at her flat that she bought to which seems such a waste as it looks a really nice place! i used to really like her vlogs as thought she was more 'real" compaired to everyone else but now i just think these people are lazy and take everything for granted. obs if it hurts then it must hurt and that has to be horrible but still!!

Reactions: 7
holy tit i dont usually post here i just try and keep up every now again haha!
but this has just pissed me off! how has she pulled a calf muscle/tendon when she doesnt do ANYTHING besdies paint a few walls?!? HOW!?

Im a dog walker for my area and im walking for 6 hours+ a day and sometimes on weekends, sometimes id have ache arms and shoulders from pulling dogs and sometimes i twist my ankle but i just carry on and take pain meds if needed. ive had one time in the last four years when i first started my business where ive had to take a medical day off which was last week for my wisdom tooth.(ill need to take another one to have that out but not sure when that will be but ill let all my people know in plenty of time) ive had holidays and such as everyone needs to. (sorry for the rant there lol)

shes hardly ever at her flat that she bought to which seems such a waste as it looks a really nice place! i used to really like her vlogs as thought she was more 'real" compaired to everyone else but now i just think these people are lazy and take everything for granted. obs if it hurts then it must hurt and that has to be horrible but still!!
She probably hurt it because she doesn't do anything, her poor muscles forgot how to work.

Reactions: 11
The skincare ad on her stories is one of the worst influencer ads I have ever seen - she was so clearly reading off a script and frequently admits to using wipes to clean her skin???
As for the leg - I have no doubt that Gabby goes from doctor to walk in surgery to doctor until she gets a diagnosis. They might have suggested she has hurt her tendon but it’s not a broken leg, get a grip.
Jesus christ, last year I snapped my tib and fib in half. I had a nail hammered into my leg from knee to ankle, I was back at work on me feet for most of the day (with crutches) in 9 weeks. Girl needs to wake up.

• Wow
She it truly pathetic! I literally managed to pour boiling water on my stomach whilst making dinner, not this Saturday but the Saturday the week before and I have been resting for some days because of the damaged skin and blisters but did go for a walk twice the past week.

I actually have sprained both my ankles separately some years ago and they are still not quite healed but I could not afford to have to much time off- one ankle was pretty bad and I actually has to rest three to four days.

Reactions: 2
I bet she has a shin splint, and she went private to be told that. She probably got up out of her bed too fast to answer the door to the Uber eats guy with her maccies.
I had one 4 weeks ago and whilst it was painful I carried on with life!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She it truly pathetic! I literally managed to pour boiling water on my stomach whilst making dinner, not this Saturday but the Saturday the week before and I have been resting for some days because of the damaged skin and blisters but did go for a walk twice the past week.

I actually have sprained both my ankles separately some years ago and they are still not quite healed but I could not afford to have to much time off- one ankle was pretty bad and I actually has to rest three to four days.
Ooh dear!! I HATE burns. They are so painful. Hope your feeling well soon.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.