Gabriella Lindley #3 Broken nose, paint fume woes, pooped in a box and everybody knows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Chill time at home’? Girl, that’s all you ever do! Granted I’m not working rn but I’m in uni full time as well as doing art on the side, yet I feel guilty for being unproductive for even a few hours. When will she ever just do something that isn’t painting the same shite walls and posting passive aggressive bollocks that no one cares about?

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I think hers are all kinda romcoms / chick flicks
But they could still come under “films that never get old” i think it’s just her snarky response like it’s blunt and nothingness behind it. Esp when these people are the ones who watch her🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
She's just a cow and I have long given up on her videos. I don't even know why I come on this thread - I think I just keep expecting something to change? She used to be one of my favourite youtubers back in the day because I actually felt like I could relate to her but jeez she needs to grow up

Reactions: 8
I actually used to love watching her videos back in the day, im the same age as her and have had a few health isaues and in some way related to her but like the years have gone on and ive grown up so much but it seems she hasnt. I always get a bitchy tone from her now and its horrible!! Seems like she tries so hard to be different and isnt at all open minded like she claims to be as she shuts down anything that is remotely different to her opinion 👎 theres nothing wrong with admitting that you didnt think of something in a certain way and thanking someone for sharing that info rather the automatically blocking them! Its just like having friends who openly speak to one another and arent afraid to speak up when a friend is in the wrong and the friend being big enough to accept being in the wrong. Its called grownth and having self awareness and she has neither! Its very disappointing from watching her for so long 👎

Reactions: 13
Even when she’s not being rude she’s being rude? Like surely the “genre” is films that never get old? Like all of the films she first listed aren’t in the same genre either🤨
Definitely Since when is mean girls the same genre as the holiday one is a holiday ROMANCE the other is a high school teen movie 🎥 🍿

Reactions: 2
This came up on my time hop this morning, can’t believe I tweeted this a year ago 😂😂😂
Could've tweeted it in 2015 or this month, and the same would be true either way!

Her life is so unchanging it's comforting to me at this point. I legitimately think back fondly of her Christmas vlogs from 2015 (or '16) where the only leaving the flat was to go to Starbucks in St. Pancras. I was in uni at the time so her simple life was a relief. And now that it's still the same, remains one.

Reactions: 10
Hey Hey Hey.
The TATTLE AWARDS are back.
If you want to add a category or feel someone has been missed of the honour of being nominated. Please add them.

CHEERS AND KEEP TATTLING XXX

Reactions: 5
The new title should be something like: No motivation, endless renovations, single and ready to mingle with cat and mom.

Cant get the last part to rime:whistle:

Reactions: 6
Guess 🤔😂

Doctor lol, psychiatrist

Wow I spelt it wrong. Much smart 😂

Wow I didn't.. 5 am sunday on my 'breakfast' break and I'm here in work since Friday 10pm due to under staffing and severe cases to deal with... 3 naps so far.. would love to see Gobby attempt my job
No no you can’t be, if you’re a tattler you MUST be an uneducated jealous troll with nothing good in your life so you’re forced to post here to make yourself feel better. You couldn’t possibly be a fully functioning adult contributing to society 🤔🙄 oh wait..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
65AA9975-F173-469C-84FC-270B9F99CBB2.png

I’m going to hazard a guess, the countless trips to Farow and Ball didn’t help?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No no you can’t be, if you’re a tattler you MUST be an uneducated jealous troll with nothing good in your life so you’re forced to post here to make yourself feel better. You couldn’t possibly be a fully functioning adult contributing to society 🤔🙄 oh wait..
I actually read most of the posts on here and laugh at how well educated most of us appear ! Love when they say we're all jealous trolls lol.

I used to watch Gobby cause she was fascinating to me as someone who clearly isn't mentally well but she just pushes people away constantly and that's cause she is stuck in the mentality of the child/teen it's interesting and sad lol. She needs a feicin hobby like a painting class and stop depending on jane for everything and she will see huge benefits.

Same for Zoella !

Reactions: 6
I actually read most of the posts on here and laugh at how well educated most of us appear ! Love when they say we're all jealous trolls lol.
Completely agree with this! They seem to think that we're all "haters" with no lives, when in reality most of us are hard working and successful, we just can't believe how these 'influencers' are making money from the sh*t content they put out and we call them out on it, which they don't like but also can't argue against considering the online insult they have for us is that we're jealous :rolleyes:

Reactions: 13
Completely agree with this! They seem to think that we're all "haters" with no lives, when in reality most of us are hard working and successful, we just can't believe how these 'influencers' are making money from the sh*t content they put out and we call them out on it, which they don't like but also can't argue against considering the online insult they have for us is that we're jealous :rolleyes:
I would legit give thousands just to see Gobby or Zoella working in A&E for a day lol

Reactions: 7
She said ‘Love Actually’ is boring, therefore she is stupid and I dislike her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.