Gabriella Lindley #3 Broken nose, paint fume woes, pooped in a box and everybody knows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She, actually posted another baby name videos.... I, Um, what lol it's not possible she's that out of it that she is serious now...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Unless the internet is in her name at her Mum's house, why isn't Jane calling them to find out why there has been internet issues? Or has Jane done that already and Grabbie didn't like the answer so it's off to her 'job' to ask what's going on?

Jeez, there are literally 1000s of people being displaced because of floods and all she's bothered about is posting a bunch of tit selfies of her and Lord Nelson? :rolleyes:
Also all she has to do is login into the talk talk account and you can see any service issues. I'm not with Talk Talk but know this from doing it for my mum.

She really is an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hellooooo, long time lurker, first time poster here! But.... ANOTHER BLOODY BABY NAMES VIDEO?!? She’s honestly gone mad!! Has she got no original content?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yes! This also frustrates me! I had my first almost 3 years ago and my husband's nan's dog was decided to jump on my huge baby bump. Yet it was a pollava when HER dog had to get off my stomach. (Big dog) I get people love their pets, but a baby.. a child is just something else entirely. That's your world. You can still love your pets but you'll never love them as much as a child. Congratulations on your pregnancy :) I hope it goes smoothly for you. Also you've nailed gabby on the head. Spot on!
how do you know how much someone loves their pets? I’m not having children and my dogs are my favourite little things in the world. It’s different for everyone :)

Reactions: 16
how do you know how much someone loves their pets? I’m not having children and my dogs are my favourite little things in the world. It’s different for everyone :)
You carry a child for 9 months. Have appointments that can be quite worrying. You grow them, nurture them. You feel their kicks, you bond. You feed them and you're incredibly close. I'm not saying people don't love their pets, but saying the love is the same for a child is absurd. I love my pets, to peices. But I'd die for my children in a heartbeat. For my pets, I wouldn't.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Another bleeping baby names video, I can’t bare to watch. We don’t care if you want to call your fantasy children that will never exist ‘Oxford Stone’ after a Farrow & Ball shade you’re so obsessed with or ‘October’ cause you love Halloween so much and hate summer. I love usual names but I saw her writing some on Twitter recently and they’re just ridiculous. She needs to get in the real world. She is not anywhere near mentally stable to have a child, and if in the future she does consider it I think she needs to face reality and adopt a child. Do something selfless for once, she’d never be able to survive pregnancy. I’ve just spent almost 9 months with HG- sickness so servere you can’t eat or drink anything and was admitted into hospital to be on a drip numerous times with a 6 year old to look after as well. I’m sure she would have it a million times worse.

Reactions: 14
You carry a child for 9 months. Have appointments that can be quite worrying. You grow them, nurture them. You feel their kicks, you bond. You feed them and you're incredibly close. I'm not saying people don't love their pets, but saying the love is the same for a child is absurd. I love my pets, to peices. But I'd die for my children in a heartbeat. For my pets, I wouldn't.
Exactly. YOU wouldn’t. Others would. Like I said, everyone is different and how do you know how others feel regarding THEIR pets? Some people’s pets are their children... it’s not absurd in the slightest.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Sorry I have to disagree here. You may not die for your pets but I, and many people I know would. Your reasoning leaves out people who adopt, or use a surrogate, do they love their children less or is their love different because they don’t “carry them, feel their kicks, bond...”

• Heart
Reactions: 30
In the interest of getting things back on topic...

Her ad for Water Wipes make up removing wipes today made me think of two things:

1. Her new management: how did she manage to score new management at all with her sinking ship of a channel and all her bad mouthing of her former management?
2. How the mighty have fallen: she used to have brand deals with The Body Shop and got sent luxury products on the regular. Now... here she is shilling Water Wipes. Guess she has to pay for all that F&B paint somehow!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
In the interest of getting things back on topic...

Her ad for Water Wipes make up removing wipes today made me think of two things:

1. Her new management: how did she manage to score new management at all with her sinking ship of a channel and all her bad mouthing of her former management?
2. How the mighty have fallen: she used to have brand deals with The Body Shop and got sent luxury products on the regular. Now... here she is shilling Water Wipes. Guess she has to pay for all that F&B paint somehow!
And wipes don't fit in with the 'sustainable' awareness that is growing.

Reactions: 7
I can't believe she made another Baby names video. She's a 25 year old virgin that's never had a relationship beyond two dates. Does she think God will knock her up and she's going to become the next Virgin Mary?!
...does she actually know how babies are made? At this point I'm starting to doubt it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sorry I have to disagree here. You may not die for your pets but I, and many people I know would. Your reasoning leaves out people who adopt, or use a surrogate, do they love their children less or is their love different because they don’t “carry them, feel their kicks, bond...”
Of course not. A child is a child regardless. You do you. Just some of us think it's ridiculous. Once and if you had a child you'd see. I had a cat who I worshipped. But my daughter came along and it changed everything. I still adored him, but my daughter came first.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I can't believe she made another Baby names video. She's a 25 year old virgin that's never had a relationship beyond two dates. Does she think God will knock her up and she's going to become the next Virgin Mary?!
...does she actually know how babies are made? At this point I'm starting to doubt it.
That would suit her as she claims she wants a baby but doesn't want a partner 😂

I'm sure I've seen her claim in Q&As that she isn't a virgin...? anyone believe that?

I love how she bangs on about all these 'unique' names yet that's what everyone is naming their children now. It's nothing new gabs. Names come and go and come back into fashion all the time. I haven't bothered watching the video purely because she does ask me questions and people ask for her fav baby names but I know of at least 2 forrests and rivers already..

Reactions: 3
That would suit her as she claims she wants a baby but doesn't want a partner 😂

I'm sure I've seen her claim in Q&As that she isn't a virgin...? anyone believe that?
This is a woman who won't even wear a short sleeved t-shirt because of the scars on her arm, who wraps herself up in turtle necks and wide-legged trousers like a middle aged nun lest someone catch a glimpse of her body. A woman who has mentioned many times that she hates the idea of someone seeing her naked. This is also a woman who has made up 4 or 5 different 'losing my virginity' stories. This is also a woman who has never had a relationship, only one or two tinder dates (remember the guy she saw once, and then put a ring next to his name?! The next week she was talking about how he was a 'head'). The longest relationship she was in was with that girl, they went on one date to the aquarium, then Poppy tried to fiddle her chicken Kiev and she ran a mile.

She's 100% a virgin, I would bet money on it.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.