Gabriella Lindley #3 Broken nose, paint fume woes, pooped in a box and everybody knows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She bloody loves that photo doesnt she? Probably because it looks duck all like her. I beg someone to tell her

Reactions: 13
She’s OBSESSED with doing before and after pics I swear she does one like once a month if not more..

Reactions: 8
She’s OBSESSED with doing before and after pics I swear she does one like once a month if not more..
She’s definitely trying to convince people that that’s still the weight she is at, but I also think she’s trying to convince herself. She’s one of those people that just won’t admit they’ve put weight on, because weight is everything to them, which I think is really really unhealthy.
Kind of frustrates me, because she’s what? In her mid 20’s? And she’s STILL waiting to be this slim person that she’s not even TRYING to be, before she does anything with her life. If it carries on, she’s not going to get anywhere! It’s a complete waste of time! I think she needs to consider some sort of therapy to get her out of that mindset.

Reactions: 9
She’s definitely trying to convince people that that’s still the weight she is at, but I also think she’s trying to convince herself. She’s one of those people that just won’t admit they’ve put weight on, because weight is everything to them, which I think is really really unhealthy.
Kind of frustrates me, because she’s what? In her mid 20’s? And she’s STILL waiting to be this slim person that she’s not even TRYING to be, before she does anything with her life. If it carries on, she’s not going to get anywhere! It’s a complete waste of time! I think she needs to consider some sort of therapy to get her out of that mindset.
Gabby is stuck in stasis... she needs to apply herself to something thay truly makes her feel good (a hobby), and she needs a part time job in the real world. What would happen if social media closed down for good tomorrow? She'd need to find work.

Reactions: 3
Her life is absolutely bleeping tragic isn’t it? I currently am unable to work, skint and drowning in credit card debt... but I wouldn’t trade places with her for all the money in the world. The girl is a textbook example of ‘money doesn’t buy happiness’.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Hands down one of the most infuriating/bizarre youtubers there is. From the plastic surgery, to the constant house moves, to the distinct lack of friends/social life???

She's very vocal about her constantly changing opinions which in the end makes her look like a hypocrite. The latest one that floored me was her strong desire to have children but to never have a partner due to the damage caused by her parents separation. Understand that can be difficult but to rule out the idea of EVER having a romantic relationship? She claims this is because people annoy her after a short period of time. She's probably changed her mind on this btw so feel free to correct me.

Her vlogs of being at home all day everyday give me cabin fever and if that was me, the lack of routine, fresh air or social interaction would have such a huge negative impact on my mental health.

I don't know how this girl will ever survive in the real world if she ever needs to get a normal job or wants to embark on a real relationship. It's actually concerning.

Reactions: 6
What is this...? Is this her?! (It is: Appointment of Ms Jane Lindley as a director on 3 October 2016). They are both directors. Media representation services...£299,000 in assets in 2017 and almost £400,000 end of 2018. Fascinated!
Her next thread title has to be GABULOUS ...

Maybe: Gabulous but only in painting and shitting in boxes

• Haha
She claims this is because people annoy her after a short period of time.
Tbh I think that's her excuse for not being able to maintain a romantic relationship. I imagine she's very clingy and full on in a relationship, and probably also v. high maintenance. She it's more like she'll annoy the other person after a short period of time.
Or she gets annoyed because they're not exactly like she wants them to be. You can paint your flat a 100 times but you can't paint a partner 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Tbh I think that's her excuse for not being able to maintain a romantic relationship. I imagine she's very clingy and full on in a relationship, and probably also v. high maintenance. She it's more like she'll annoy the other person after a short period of time.
Or she gets annoyed because they're not exactly like she wants them to be. You can paint your flat a 100 times but you can't paint a partner 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
Yeah I agree, plus she is the type of person to use an excuse like that than admit that past romantic relationships haven't worked out through any fault of her own

Has she even had any relationships (inbetween the house moves)?? I dip in and out of her content so don't know the full story. I remember the bisexual phase (seemed like a massive stunt for attention) and her obsession with Hobby ("just friends" but she tried to kiss him?) but nothing else lol

Reactions: 1
Hands down one of the most infuriating/bizarre youtubers there is. From the plastic surgery, to the constant house moves, to the distinct lack of friends/social life???

She's very vocal about her constantly changing opinions which in the end makes her look like a hypocrite. The latest one that floored me was her strong desire to have children but to never have a partner due to the damage caused by her parents separation. Understand that can be difficult but to rule out the idea of EVER having a romantic relationship? She claims this is because people annoy her after a short period of time. She's probably changed her mind on this btw so feel free to correct me.

Her vlogs of being at home all day everyday give me cabin fever and if that was me, the lack of routine, fresh air or social interaction would have such a huge negative impact on my mental health.

I don't know how this girl will ever survive in the real world if she ever needs to get a normal job or wants to embark on a real relationship. It's actually concerning.
Literally! It is concerning! Not to make this about me, but yesterday I started my first job, after months and months of procrastinating and overthinking and working myself up over it. I was tit scared, but I did it, and if I’m 18 years old and can do it, she, at like 25 years old can also do it. I’m the same as her, I hate being around people for too long, I like my alone time, and yes the thought of a relationship scares me! But have I completely shut myself off to all of those things? Of course not! And neither should she! She should have lived in my house when I was younger, nothing but watching my parents be awful to each other. But that’s life, we all have tit that’s happened! She needs to stop excusing her lack of relationships for the fact that her parents didn’t get on.

I would love to see her try and raise a child by herself. She was constantly complaining about those neighbours she had a while ago that had children. Hun, if they bug you that much, don’t have one yet. You’re not ready!

also, anyone see her latest IG story’s? she likes the names “forest” and “fox” for a child?😂 I cant believe she’s so disconnected from people and so much of a hermit that she’s really found the time to think of such odd names. I mean, if it’s her preference then fine, but I would never do that to my child in the future😂

Reactions: 11
Literally! It is concerning! Not to make this about me, but yesterday I started my first job, after months and months of procrastinating and overthinking and working myself up over it. I was tit scared, but I did it, and if I’m 18 years old and can do it, she, at like 25 years old can also do it. I’m the same as her, I hate being around people for too long, I like my alone time, and yes the thought of a relationship scares me! But have I completely shut myself off to all of those things? Of course not! And neither should she! She should have lived in my house when I was younger, nothing but watching my parents be awful to each other. But that’s life, we all have tit that’s happened! She needs to stop excusing her lack of relationships for the fact that her parents didn’t get on.

I would love to see her try and raise a child by herself. She was constantly complaining about those neighbours she had a while ago that had children. Hun, if they bug you that much, don’t have one yet. You’re not ready!

also, anyone see her latest IG story’s? she likes the names “forest” and “fox” for a child?😂 I cant believe she’s so disconnected from people and so much of a hermit that she’s really found the time to think of such odd names. I mean, if it’s her preference then fine, but I would never do that to my child in the future😂
Well done on starting your job! I felt similar when I was a teenager I was mega shy but I'm older now and I promise confidence just comes with age and experience ;)

In her Q&A someone actually pointed that out and said if you don't want a partner for fear of them annoying you how will you put up with a child/baby that cries? She said she will feel differently about a child and she knows this for certain cause her cat doesn't annoy her.....

Reactions: 7
Well done on starting your job! I felt similar when I was a teenager I was mega shy but I'm older now and I promise confidence just comes with age and experience ;)

In her Q&A someone actually pointed that out and said if you don't want a partner for fear of them annoying you how will you put up with a child/baby that cries? She said she will feel differently about a child and she knows this for certain cause her cat doesn't annoy her.....
Thank you! And yeah it can be really overwhelming and I tend to overthink situations, but I agree that I will become more confident over time!
And she knows for certain she’ll enjoy having a child because she likes her cat? Jesus Christ... she does need a huge reality check.

Reactions: 5
Congrats on the job. Trust me, you will get more confident as time goes by, I was shy at first, you soon settle in! It's a journey, and you've started it :)

Reactions: 5

Lol I have both and I can confirm babies are harder to care for than cats 😂
Even the most patient people get worn down/annoyed with constant baby crying and fussing, so deffo don't think she is ready yet.

Reactions: 7
As someone who is expecting their first baby, I already love this child far, far more than either my cat or my dog -- and the baby isn't even born yet. This isn't the first time I've seen her equate cats and babies, and honestly it just smacks of ignorance and naivety.

On another note: between her trips home, her obsession with home decor, and her nonstop TV binging, I think it's rather likely there is something wrong with Gabby emotionally -- she seems entirely miserable. I think it would really do her a world of good to take a two or three month break from YouTube and all social media, and focus on her mental and physical health. The quality of her life, in my opinion, would drastically improve with some professional help and a massive internet detox. She'd probably also benefit by introducing extra curriculars into her life, ones outside the home: a cooking class, a painting class, a workout class, joining a walking group, an interior design course, whatever. Maybe even a part time job in a little shop would do her some good. She needs to spend time with people outside of her family and online "friendships", she needs to learn how to interact with and speak to real people (her twitter interactions show her to be socially inept to a degree, she is so rude to everyone and obviously has no idea how to talk to people!). Her life would be so much more colorful and fulfilling if she unplugged a little, got some help, and put herself out there into the real world.

She is also remarkably shallow/immature for someone her age, IMO, it would do her some good to get in with a psychiatrist who makes her think deeply. It would also probably do her good to read books and form relationships with people where she has to care about them and their wellbeing (since part of her shallowness is her apparent self-centeredness).

Of course the above is all just my opinion of her. I don't think of myself as a hater, but as a longtime viewer I think it's only natural to notice her flaws and her apparent recent difficulties, and to hope that she would work on ways to make her life better. She doesn't have to live like this, she can have a happy and fulfilling lifestyle -- because binge watching reality TV with your cat and paintbrush while wearing a bathrobe mid-day on a week day ain't it.

Reactions: 18
As someone who is expecting their first baby, I already love this child far, far more than either my cat or my dog -- and the baby isn't even born yet. This isn't the first time I've seen her equate cats and babies, and honestly it just smacks of ignorance and naivety.

On another note: between her trips home, her obsession with home decor, and her nonstop TV binging, I think it's rather likely there is something wrong with Gabby emotionally -- she seems entirely miserable. I think it would really do her a world of good to take a two or three month break from YouTube and all social media, and focus on her mental and physical health. The quality of her life, in my opinion, would drastically improve with some professional help and a massive internet detox. She'd probably also benefit by introducing extra curriculars into her life, ones outside the home: a cooking class, a painting class, a workout class, joining a walking group, an interior design course, whatever. Maybe even a part time job in a little shop would do her some good. She needs to spend time with people outside of her family and online "friendships", she needs to learn how to interact with and speak to real people (her twitter interactions show her to be socially inept to a degree, she is so rude to everyone and obviously has no idea how to talk to people!). Her life would be so much more colorful and fulfilling if she unplugged a little, got some help, and put herself out there into the real world.

She is also remarkably shallow/immature for someone her age, IMO, it would do her some good to get in with a psychiatrist who makes her think deeply. It would also probably do her good to read books and form relationships with people where she has to care about them and their wellbeing (since part of her shallowness is her apparent self-centeredness).

Of course the above is all just my opinion of her. I don't think of myself as a hater, but as a longtime viewer I think it's only natural to notice her flaws and her apparent recent difficulties, and to hope that she would work on ways to make her life better. She doesn't have to live like this, she can have a happy and fulfilling lifestyle -- because binge watching reality TV with your cat and paintbrush while wearing a bathrobe mid-day on a week day ain't it.
Couldn’t agree more! YouTube has allowed her to spend her entire adult life isolated without needing to venture out of her comfort zone (or even outside by the looks of things)
She needs to try and get outside of her bubble or she’s gonna really struggle later in life

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.