Gabriella Lindley #3 Broken nose, paint fume woes, pooped in a box and everybody knows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL at Gabby using that old photo. She's ballooned in weight since then. What a weirdo.

Reactions: 12
Congrats on the job. Trust me, you will get more confident as time goes by, I was shy at first, you soon settle in! It's a journey, and you've started it :)
Thank you so much! And yes definitely, I’ve taken my first step and at the end of the day it’s a learning experience:)

Reactions: 3
Honestly why cant she just email companies? Dont understand why she feels the need to tweet them as if its an email, it really annoys me 🙈😂😂

Reactions: 7
Honestly why cant she just email companies? Dont understand why she feels the need to tweet them as if its an email, it really annoys me 🙈😂😂
Sheffield/Barnsley nah hun we know you live in Barnsley, also has there not been server flooding in the area so that could have affected the cables? Or wires? (I’m not technologically savvy but at a guess the weather could have affected it)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Bloody go back to your own house then? She’s so f******* patronising with the ‘🥰’ and ‘hope you’re well’ like HEAVEN forbid a company inconvenience gabbie and all the work she isn’t doing. Is she aware of how much of a knob she is? Phone them up like any normal person who tf reports a bad connection on Twitter? Fud

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Bloody go back to your own house then? She’s so f******* patronising with the ‘🥰’ and ‘hope you’re well’ like HEAVEN forbid a company inconvenience gabbie and all the work she isn’t doing. Is she aware of how much of a knob she is? Phone them up like any normal person who tf reports a bad connection on Twitter? Fud
Yaaaaaas preach 🙌 I thought the exact same, so patronizing 🙈 yeah seriously, how much is it really hindering her work like 🙄 and if so, your right, ring them like anyone else! She would probably have been quicker getting a response like 😂

Reactions: 8
Her use of apostrophes triggers me.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She loves twitter , it’s ridiculous to report people on there , is she incapable of sorting anything out correctly.

Reactions: 2
But she's so famous and important if she doesn't reach out to talk talk for us normal folk who will?!

Reactions: 4
So so glad there's a thread on here about her. I used to love watching her videos. But now I'm just appalled by the Farrow and Ball paint and how many times she needs to redecorate. How much money does she have from doing feck all?

• Haha
Unless the internet is in her name at her Mum's house, why isn't Jane calling them to find out why there has been internet issues? Or has Jane done that already and Grabbie didn't like the answer so it's off to her 'job' to ask what's going on?

Jeez, there are literally 1000s of people being displaced because of floods and all she's bothered about is posting a bunch of tit selfies of her and Lord Nelson? :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So so glad there's a thread on here about her. I used to love watching her videos. But now I'm just appalled by the Farrow and Ball paint and how many times she needs to redecorate. How much money does she have from doing feck all?
It honestly frustrates me that she’s making a good living from youtube, because she’s not making an effort with her videos at all! I understand other youtubers making money, because they actually come up with creative ideas that pull viewers in! A lot of them are very talented with how creative they are, yet Gabbie just plods around her house, moving furniture and painting walls.

also, she has said that she has worked a normal job before, and it was Cat Sitting?😂 I’m sorry but I hardly call that hard work.

• Haha
Unless the internet is in her name at her Mum's house, why isn't Jane calling them to find out why there has been internet issues? Or has Jane done that already and Grabbie didn't like the answer so it's off to her 'job' to ask what's going on?

Jeez, there are literally 1000s of people being displaced because of floods and all she's bothered about is posting a bunch of tit selfies of her and Lord Nelson? :rolleyes:
I used to work for an internet company and unless you have a business account for your internet you can't use the whole "I work online" excuse.

Reactions: 6
She can’t cope in Brighton and because she’s paying her mum she isn’t saying anything!
Why does she even live in Brighton?

Seemed like initially it was because that's where the brit crew lived? Maybe hoping to befriend other youtubers (worked for a short period of time) but now it's just her poor mum constantly going back and forth. Can't see that she has any friendship group or support system there, why doesn't she just move closer to home? Plenty of cities in the North she could look at

Reactions: 9
As someone who is expecting their first baby, I already love this child far, far more than either my cat or my dog -- and the baby isn't even born yet. This isn't the first time I've seen her equate cats and babies, and honestly it just smacks of ignorance and naivety.

On another note: between her trips home, her obsession with home decor, and her nonstop TV binging, I think it's rather likely there is something wrong with Gabby emotionally -- she seems entirely miserable. I think it would really do her a world of good to take a two or three month break from YouTube and all social media, and focus on her mental and physical health. The quality of her life, in my opinion, would drastically improve with some professional help and a massive internet detox. She'd probably also benefit by introducing extra curriculars into her life, ones outside the home: a cooking class, a painting class, a workout class, joining a walking group, an interior design course, whatever. Maybe even a part time job in a little shop would do her some good. She needs to spend time with people outside of her family and online "friendships", she needs to learn how to interact with and speak to real people (her twitter interactions show her to be socially inept to a degree, she is so rude to everyone and obviously has no idea how to talk to people!). Her life would be so much more colorful and fulfilling if she unplugged a little, got some help, and put herself out there into the real world.

She is also remarkably shallow/immature for someone her age, IMO, it would do her some good to get in with a psychiatrist who makes her think deeply. It would also probably do her good to read books and form relationships with people where she has to care about them and their wellbeing (since part of her shallowness is her apparent self-centeredness).

Of course the above is all just my opinion of her. I don't think of myself as a hater, but as a longtime viewer I think it's only natural to notice her flaws and her apparent recent difficulties, and to hope that she would work on ways to make her life better. She doesn't have to live like this, she can have a happy and fulfilling lifestyle -- because binge watching reality TV with your cat and paintbrush while wearing a bathrobe mid-day on a week day ain't it.

Yes! This also frustrates me! I had my first almost 3 years ago and my husband's nan's dog was decided to jump on my huge baby bump. Yet it was a pollava when HER dog had to get off my stomach. (Big dog) I get people love their pets, but a baby.. a child is just something else entirely. That's your world. You can still love your pets but you'll never love them as much as a child. Congratulations on your pregnancy :) I hope it goes smoothly for you. Also you've nailed gabby on the head. Spot on!

Reactions: 3
i just catched up on her videos and the comments in this forum - all i have to say is; Gabriella Lindley is a hoarder with mental issues and body dysmorphia. She needs help.

Reactions: 6
View attachment 58246Funny how the photo on the right is the (recent) photo yet it’s actually from ages ago. So it’s not what she looks like at the end of the decade.
This really annoyed me for nothing other than the fact that there's nothing particularly wrong with how she looks now - yes she's gained weight since the photo on the right but she's still a pretty girl. She's just down right lying about what she looks like by posting things like this, I can't tell if it's delusional or lying, and I don't know whether to feel sorry for her or not.

Capture.PNG

This is why she's completely delusional about becoming a West End star one day - as a performer you have to put it in a lot of hard work and be prepared to play ANYTHING, even abstract or unusual roles, to make your way to the top.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
The whole 'be a tree' thing is to help actors become aware of their body so that they can take that and realise that acting isn't just tonality and costume. You need to inhabit the character, to live in their body, to know how they move, stand etc.. shes so bleeping dumb

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.