Gabriella Lindley #3 Broken nose, paint fume woes, pooped in a box and everybody knows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear her begging has got worse since she’s moved into the flat?! When she first moved in she said she wasn’t going to get a new sofa because she needed to prioritise money on other things, gets offered one and suddenly it’s out with the (basically brand new) old and in with the (obviously gifted) new. I’m waiting for the next ‘Ive been kindly gifted this new amazing television because my (again practically brand new) old one was two heavy to be hung on the wall (first world probs at its finest)’ obviously you can’t question her on any of this because that clearly means you are a troll.
Who wants to bet she'll be "very kindly gifted" one of those new LG Framed TVs that's doing the rounds with Youtubers?!

Reactions: 5
Practice what you preach gobby... she slates these forums where people are expressing their opinion yet openly says on Twitter she wants to start a hate club about someone... screenshotted cause I knew she’d delete it [emoji849]
duck off you stupid mare

Reactions: 1
Matching walls colours to furniture, in the sense of, which shade of grey.

I think social media has make more & more people dumb.. having those aesthetic goals. Be it stupid orange feed or now interior design crap. Just live a life for goodness. No one really cares if your furniture doesn't match the walls

20191018_231323.jpg

Reactions: 5
It's called "The Sunk Cost Fallacy" - when you keep something because you spent a lot of money on it.... in case anyone wanted to know a random bit of psychology

Why would you spend so much money on a piece of furniture though? Did she not think bright pink is hard to work with? :rolleyes:

Reactions: 12
She always gets overly obsessed with TV Shows, always. CBB, X Factor, Jungle etc, like she actually becomes possessive and has been known to be rude and lash out at people who share different opinions or like different contestants etc. I guess that's what happens when you have no friends, hobbies or job.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Matching walls colours to furniture, in the sense of, which shade of grey.

I think social media has make more & more people dumb.. having those aesthetic goals. Be it stupid orange feed or now interior design crap. Just live a life for goodness. No one really cares if your furniture doesn't match the walls

View attachment 49772
It's might be just me but that pink shade is more of candy pink, soft, warm and calming nothing like her bright fcking pink sofa, that has a cold blueish undertone? I could be completely wrong, she edits her pics so much I can't be sure and I'm not gonna watch one of her vids to check. She doesn't deserve that sweet sweet ad-revenue.

Reactions: 9
Does it bug anyone else when she does that click of the fingers before and after? Her chubby hand coming into view 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Omg I hate the clicky finger thing 🙈 also she needs to make her mind up one minute she can’t wait for rain etc and now she’s complaining because she won’t be able to sleep 🙄

Reactions: 6
Omg I hate the clicky finger thing 🙈 also she needs to make her mind up one minute she can’t wait for rain etc and now she’s complaining because she won’t be able to sleep 🙄
And that ‘gahhh hope everyone has shelter tonight’ was obviously such a rushed added after thought because she complained about not being able to sleep and didn’t want to get called out

Reactions: 9
I guess the only way the new friends could piss her off is erm by wilting
And will she admit it's her and not the friends fault?
PicsArt_10-19-11.54.00.jpg

Reactions: 3
I guess the only way the new friends could piss her off is erm by wilting
And will she admit it's her and not the friends fault?
View attachment 50104
I know Gabby isn’t one to do any research but considering she has a cat you would think she would be more careful in getting house plants that aren’t toxic for cats? Or maybe Nellie is the type whose not interested in house plants.

I hope these new plants last longer than the house plant she killed previously. That house plant seemed wilted from dehydration but it didn’t seem completely dead? I’m sure she would have been able to save it but I guess that takes too much effort so it’s better to throw it out. Honestly she should just buy fake plants and save some money in the long run.

Reactions: 10
@boredjess do you think "we" was Gabby and her new "friends" [emoji23][emoji23]

Kidding "we" is obviously
- Jane
- Her Cat
- Jane
- Her Cat

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I swear gabby mentioned that her hard wood floors would be laid during October! I wonder if she has changed her mind AGAIN is going to rip the kitchen apart first. I wonder????

Reactions: 3
In the recent video she mentions they're laying new flooring in her bedroom when the wardrobe is replaced. So maybe they're doing the rest fo the flat at the same time? Seems like a real pain to do flooring in a furnished space though. I think I would have prioritised floors before the bathroom?

(also, so much painting but she's still not very good at it!)

Reactions: 4
I wonder if she will lay the wooden floors then moan it is too cold and replace them with carpet 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.