Gabriella Lindley #3 Broken nose, paint fume woes, pooped in a box and everybody knows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think her finances aren’t doing aswell as she hoped and maybe she genuinely can’t afford the flooring yet? Has she mentioned when the kitchen (really bugs me how she says the word ‘kitchen’-petty I know!) is actually being done? I thought she said that was October too but I maybe wrong? I can’t keep up with this girl and her ‘renovation’

Reactions: 2
I think her finances aren’t doing aswell as she hoped and maybe she genuinely can’t afford the flooring yet? Has she mentioned when the kitchen (really bugs me how she says the word ‘kitchen’-petty I know!) is actually being done? I thought she said that was October too but I maybe wrong? I can’t keep up with this girl and her ‘renovation’
She has just posted a Primark haul where she basically spent a lot of money on things she doesn't need. I don't necessarily think her finances are bad, just her priorities.

The kitchen will end up being a rush job like everything else and will be painted 5 different times.

Reactions: 4
In the latest haul, is it just me who think she seems a bit insane in the clip of her showing the lights in the cupboard 😳 but yea clearly she prioritises money badly, was any of that stuff she bought necessary?!

It made me cringe when she said Primark pants always size small to justify her size 16. Just accept the size you are. If she wanted to be slimmer she could always follow weight watchers properly. No accountability, as usual.

Reactions: 10
She has just posted a Primark haul where she basically spent a lot of money on things she doesn't need. I don't necessarily think her finances are bad, just her priorities.

The kitchen will end up being a rush job like everything else and will be painted 5 different times.
She’ll be able to claim that primark stuff back and return it

She's genuinely such a boring witch. And she seems to have given up on any sort or diet or sorting out her appauling eating habits. She's going to end up like Amber-Lynn if she continues down this path.

I've never known anyone to deliberately stretch out and ruin their gastric bypass and gain back so much weight.

Reactions: 4
I think she was too immature when she had it.

This may be a weird analogy but it is like braces... everyone I know had braces at 12/13 and never wore their retainer afterwards because they are lazy. Their words, not mine... I got my braces fitted at 17 and since they got taken off 4/5 years ago, I have never skipped my retainer. I even take it on holiday with me! I can't say I would have done that if I wore them at 12.

What I mean is, she was far too young/immature to deal with the responsibility of maintenance afterwards. This was obviously a lot more serious than braces, but I'm trying to highlight her laziness.

I'm not convinced that if she had the surgery tomorrow she would have the discipline, either.

Reactions: 17
I think she was too immature when she had it.

This may be a weird analogy but it is like braces... everyone I know had braces at 12/13 and never wore their retainer afterwards because they are lazy. Their words, not mine... I got my braces fitted at 17 and since they got taken off 4/5 years ago, I have never skipped my retainer. I even take it on holiday with me! I can't say I would have done that if I wore them at 12.

What I mean is, she was far too young/immature to deal with the responsibility of maintenance afterwards. This was obviously a lot more serious than braces, but I'm trying to highlight her laziness.

I'm not convinced that if she had the surgery tomorrow she would have the discipline, either.
I agree! And she says it was a 'last resort' but she was only 19 when she had it. Most people are forced by the doctor to try other things first, instead she boasted about eating two bacon sandwiches for lunch. She still can't stick to a diet for more then one day. Even right after the surgery her eating habits didn't change, I remember in one vlog she showed a 'treat' cupboard that was stuffed full of chocolate. I have binge eating disorder, although it is a lot better then it was, there's still no way I would keep all that chocolate in the house. She never changed her lifestyle or eating habits.

Reactions: 7
I agree! And she says it was a 'last resort' but she was only 19 when she had it. Most people are forced by the doctor to try other things first, instead she boasted about eating two bacon sandwiches for lunch. She still can't stick to a diet for more then one day. Even right after the surgery her eating habits didn't change, I remember in one vlog she showed a 'treat' cupboard that was stuffed full of chocolate. I have binge eating disorder, although it is a lot better then it was, there's still no way I would keep all that chocolate in the house. She never changed her lifestyle or eating habits.
Yep exactly. I think she expects that she can do a hard 2 hour workout in the gym and have a six pack an hour later. It doesn't work like that... you can still eat chocolate and lose weight but it is all about balance and moderation.

Reactions: 3
the type of person gabby is she would definitely share if she actually had friends to do things with. I do hope she’s telling the truth but we all know she lies and exaggerates about a lot of things so why should this be any different 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
She can't get a text from her mums cousins aunt's brothers co worker without sharing the screenshot on twitter, I defo call BS.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Definitely BS. She shares every single part of her life and there are no friends in it.

Reactions: 15
In the recent video she mentions they're laying new flooring in her bedroom when the wardrobe is replaced. So maybe they're doing the rest fo the flat at the same time? Seems like a real pain to do flooring in a furnished space though. I think I would have prioritised floors before the bathroom?

(also, so much painting but she's still not very good at it!)
Most people have the flooring done before they move in because it’s a real headache moving furniture from room to room, all the money she has spent on paint she could have had a gold plated laminate 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
the type of person gabby is she would definitely share if she actually had friends to do things with. I do hope she’s telling the truth but we all know she lies and exaggerates about a lot of things so why should this be any different 🤷🏼‍♀️
I mean she shared about pooping 💩 in a box I rest my case 😂

Reactions: 7
She used to share ALL THE TIME when she was with that nasty girl Ellie. Can’t believe she wouldn’t be sharing a few selfies now if she did in fact have people to hang out with.

Reactions: 5
I think Gabby would be happier if she stopped seeking validation for her life on social media. She clearly does care what people say about her, regardless of how much she tries to deny it.

Reactions: 14
I think Gabby would be happier if she stopped seeking validation for her life on social media. She clearly does care what people say about her, regardless of how much she tries to deny it.
Agreed. Plus she spends all day antagonising people and trying to convince a bunch of strangers that she’s doing so well and that she’s so happy, it must be exhausting! If she were truly validated in her life she wouldn’t spend all this time trying to prove as much on social media

Reactions: 6
'now have to stay in tomorrow again'
she doesn't leave the flat anyway, waiting for a delivery or not!!!

edited to add: her new twitter username makes me cringe so bad

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.