Gabriella Lindley #3 Broken nose, paint fume woes, pooped in a box and everybody knows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who’s nasty ellie?
she was a subscriber I think and they became friends and Ellie visited gabby a lot and was in some vlogs. She just seemed like a right witch. They used to be really bitchy on twitter together and just genuinely awful as a pair. I’m not sure they are still friends.

Reactions: 2
It made me cringe when she said Primark pants always size small to justify her size 16. Just accept the size you are. If she wanted to be slimmer she could always follow weight watchers properly. No accountability, as usual.
To be fair, Primark sizing is awful. As a bigger girl, I bought some bits the other day and the trousers are generally on the smaller size. I had clothes ranging from size 14-20 and I’m generally an 18 top and bottom!🙂

Reactions: 6
She has no friends. Remember she did an advert and said 'going for coffee with my friend...' and it was someone from her management haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I just can’t ever forget the rant she had about people calling her gabby on twitter years ago and I replied being like your name on here is gabby? And she replied being like YEAH BUT I DONT LIKE IT OK...she’s presenting herself with her nickname that she doesn’t like but doesn’t want to be called it 😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 8
3DD90C4F-0E5C-4317-8357-C261BBD1E5B2.jpeg

9BE0B71A-838B-4206-8E2B-DC41BA7AD1B5.jpeg

1) I don’t recognize her at all
2) well apparently Hobbs is still friend with her

Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20191022-160720.png

Finally the stupid knot hairstyle has disappeared! Praise the lord 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌
Now if we could just work on your immature bratty attitude towards the world I might actually be able to watch one of vlogs without clicking off after 5 minutes...😏

I just can’t ever forget the rant she had about people calling her gabby on twitter years ago and I replied being like your name on here is gabby? And she replied being like YEAH BUT I DONT LIKE IT OK...she’s presenting herself with her nickname that she doesn’t like but doesn’t want to be called it 😡😡😡
I remember this like it was yesterday! I have been calling her gabby since. She will always be unhinged gabby to me.
(y) :p

Most people have the flooring done before they move in because it’s a real headache moving furniture from room to room, all the money she has spent on paint she could have had a gold plated laminate 🤣
lol. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
View attachment 50962

Finally the stupid knot hairstyle has disappeared! Praise the lord 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌
Now if we could just work on your immature bratty attitude towards the world I might actually be able to watch one of vlogs without clicking off after 5 minutes...😏
She looks really lovely here! I bet she'd feel so much better if she got dressed like this every day instead of her dressing gown

Reactions: 7
To be fair, Primark sizing is awful. As a bigger girl, I bought some bits the other day and the trousers are generally on the smaller size. I had clothes ranging from size 14-20 and I’m generally an 18 top and bottom!🙂
I stand corrected! I have never had issues with their sizings to be honest 🙈

Reactions: 1
I stand corrected! I have never had issues with their sizings to be honest 🙈
I didn’t until they brought in their new sizing😅 seems to be that smaller sizes are still pretty accurate but the bigger sizes are all over the show!

Reactions: 1
I don't blame her for gaining weight I think as a young adult age weight fluctuates more than when you're a teen! I just hate how she lies about it and is just nasty, she'd be much more relatable if she owned it and was honest.

And if she tried a bit more, cared about more than the colour of her walls, didn't change her mind every 5 mins- actually stick to what she says, there might be a lot to fix here.... but her weight I think should be the least of her problems her personality defiantly needs more attention and fixing!

Reactions: 9
Introducing the "Gabby Doesn't Paint For a Week Challenge". Can she do it? (Definitely not).

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She can't get a text from her mums cousins aunt's brothers co worker without sharing the screenshot on twitter, I defo call BS.
She couldn't even not post about a fake London date with a fake bf for her birthday

Sure... GABOWEEN.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Haha her story about the star sign ‘Always on the move ’ ummm gabs we know for a fact that unless you mean moving from one flat to another, then that certainly isn’t true. She’s a lazy ass toad

Reactions: 11
Sorry I’ve only just found this thread, someone please tell me what the poo in a box thing is about?! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry I’ve only just found this thread, someone please tell me what the poo in a box thing is about?! :ROFLMAO:
She was talking on Twitter with her friend Ellie saying about a time when her brother was round at hers with a friend and she needed to poop but was too scared they’d hear her so she pooped in a box in her room. She said there was two times it happened, another time was after surgery I think.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Gabby has uploaded a baking video. Are we starting to see the old Gabs? Even just a little bit?

I will launch my laptop out of the window if this video features a paint brush

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Gabby has uploaded a baking video. Are we starting to see the old Gabs? Even just a little bit?

I will launch my laptop out of the window if this video features a paint brush
You and me both!!!

🙋‍♀️ I find this thread full of humor and so tame its actually a pleasure reading along and laughing out loud for real :p :ROFLMAO: (y)

Reactions: 3
Gabs offering your builders a cup of tea is just standard love, especially as you’re just in the house anyway. Definitely does not win you any points or mean you are in ‘mum mode’ what’s the betting she hates the new wardrobes anyway?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.