Gabriella Lindley #3 Broken nose, paint fume woes, pooped in a box and everybody knows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so nasty. I feel really sorry for her. One of those mindsets you'll never be able to change no matter how much you try.

Reactions: 8
What is she gonna do with her life when her flat is all decorated 🙄 it’s honestly like her only pass time is painting walls, it’s embarrassing. Odds on her doing up this flat then selling it next year.
I don't think it'll ever be finished. She will carry on until someone helps or stops her.

Reactions: 4
I don't think it'll ever be finished. She will carry on until someone helps or stops her.
I think she said before she would give the flat to her mum and then buy another place cause she wants to completely renovate a whole house 😶At this rate she should look into investing in shares with F&B...

Reactions: 6
A few years ago I suffered with really bad depression lost my job had no purpose. I would sit around in my pjs all day and not get dressed properly and I piled on weight from been so sedentary it was a viscous curcle . Watching her yesterday smacks of that time in my life. I eventually got therapy and help and never looked back. No amount of painting, buying crap you dont need , sofas etc with cut it if you dont deal with what is causing the habits you have mentally. Nothing wrong with painting every day if you really want but as with it all its instant gratification followed by nothing else so never feels fulfilled. Before she knows it life will skip on another few years stuck in the cycle. She is so defensive all the time as she has mentioned in a video Waaaay back when she was at school being bullied she would swear black was white as a defensive mechanism and make things up and she even said that looking back it was because she was so unhappy. She needs help drawing a line under events and move on to become happier. I also believe Jane should at least have made her get dressed for the day in the vlog. Even that small step can do wonders! End of the day it all has to come from her I guess
100% this! I couldn’t articulate it better myself 🙌🏼👏🏼

Reactions: 6
I think you missed my point! She is now blocking people who question her painting. She is nuts! I think she is having a bit of break down over paint. weirdo.

I remember this!

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

very funny!
Hey the more she blocks the better more new tattlers heading this way 😂

Reactions: 5
Her instastories is a shot of it raining outside with the captio. “How am I meant to get home?”
Erm - you walk in it Gabby. It’s only water, won’t hurt you babe!

Reactions: 10
Her instastories is a shot of it raining outside with the captio. “How am I meant to get home?”
Erm - you walk in it Gabby. It’s only water, won’t hurt you babe!
In the story before that is the same shot with "rainy and beautiful"
She seriously contradicts herself all the time.

Reactions: 10
Totally agree with Perthgirl’s post. When I was in my worst depression I was unemployed, had very few friends and there were genuinely weeks where I would not once leave my house. I got obsessed with things like baking or decorating my room or things like that because I had no other purpose and I was desperately trying to find some. I totally see parts of my old self in gabby. I still do struggle awfully with my depression BUT I have a full time job so at least 5 days a week I am in a routine and I am out of the house interacting with others from 6am to 4:30pm. It has absolutely saved me. So I definitely do have compassion for her to an extent because I know how utterly horrible and lonely it can be, but her nastiness is so off putting, and at the end of the day she is the only one who can change her situation, as I found out for myself. She can be mad at the world as much as she wants but it will not change anything for her :(

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She really is mad at the world isn’t she?! That sums her up perfectly-she is highly defensive (I actually think she admitted that in years gone by 🤔) and goes on the attack to anyone who questions her. Her behaviour, the way she is living her life, it all points to someone who is depressed in my opinion. But like it’s been mentioned, only gabs can do something about it 🤷🏼‍♀️

She really is mad at the world isn’t she?! That sums her up perfectly-she is highly defensive (I actually think she admitted that in years gone by 🤔) and goes on the attack to anyone who questions her. Her behaviour, the way she is living her life, it all points to someone who is depressed in my opinion. But like it’s been mentioned, only gabs can do something about it 🤷🏼‍♀️
😩 Don't all come for me, (I come in peace :)) BUT I don't think Gabby is depressed at all! I think she is a self centred, immature brat!

She has been attacking people online for years on end. She has done some crazy posts on twitter, but always ends up deleting them.
Her mother is responsible for a lot of her behaviour and general laziness. Gabby is a grown adult who just purchased her own home and STILL can't cut the apron strings. Its hard to watch sometimes.

Hey the more she blocks the better more new tattlers heading this way 😂
Well she has been on the war path in the last 24 hrs, so I guessing your properly 100% right.

• Haha
😩 Don't all come for me, (I come in peace :)) BUT I don't think Gabby is depressed at all! I think she is a self centred, immature brat!

She has been attacking people online for years on end. She has done some crazy posts on twitter, but always ends up deleting them.
Her mother is responsible for a lot of her behaviour and general laziness. Gabby is a grown adult who just purchased her own home and STILL can't cut the apron strings. Its hard to watch sometimes.

Well she has been on the war path in the last 24 hrs, so I guessing your properly 100% right.
I do understand your point, however, a lot of people who behave like that stems from their own sadness and insecurities. There’s no excuse for attacking people online, but bullies are often the most unhappy people

Reactions: 7

I tend to disagree and I think Gabbie inhibits the classic signs of depression, she also has many negative traits on top of it but I think some of them would be dulled down if she was happy and healthy. I've said it before but I think moving back to Sheffield would help her mental health greatly, it seems like she takes one step forward when she's visiting her mum and two steps back when she's in Brighton.

I don’t think I was even horrible, I just said I don’t think it’s fair that she tries to humiliate people on social media 🤷🏻‍♀️ Must make me a hater and a troll for thinking that when you’re an “influencer” you should maybe thank the people who got you there rather than publicly bash them?!

That’s what these influencers do now, anyone with a slight different opinion to their own or someone who questions something they’ve done is classed as a troll 🤷🏼‍♀️

I swear her begging has got worse since she’s moved into the flat?! When she first moved in she said she wasn’t going to get a new sofa because she needed to prioritise money on other things, gets offered one and suddenly it’s out with the (basically brand new) old and in with the (obviously gifted) new. I’m waiting for the next ‘Ive been kindly gifted this new amazing television because my (again practically brand new) old one was two heavy to be hung on the wall (first world probs at its finest)’ obviously you can’t question her on any of this because that clearly means you are a troll.

I swear her begging has got worse since she’s moved into the flat?! When she first moved in she said she wasn’t going to get a new sofa because she needed to prioritise money on other things, gets offered one and suddenly it’s out with the (basically brand new) old and in with the (obviously gifted) new. I’m waiting for the next ‘Ive been kindly gifted this new amazing television because my (again practically brand new) old one was two heavy to be hung on the wall (first world probs at its finest)’ obviously you can’t question her on any of this because that clearly means you are a troll.
She’ll be saying she tried to hang the TV with command strips and it fell down and smashed 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.