Gabriella Lindley #3 Broken nose, paint fume woes, pooped in a box and everybody knows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like a broken record but this girl needs a life. It’s getting annoying this wannabe painter/decorator/amateur interior designer lark that she keeps churning out. If that your passion then fab, turn it into something, but this girl is obsessed with redecorating that flat. She must have a constant headache

Reactions: 7
I think the reason that she keeps on doing home content is purely bc her other content really, really started to drop in views. And his new niche is working for her.

This home content/decorating vlogging is gaining her ALOT more views per video, so it makes sense that she is milking it.

'Regular' vids....
march faves - 42k
everyday glowy makeup - 34k
what i eat in a day - 70k
sunday morning routine - 68k

And....
sorting out living room - 133k
new homeware vlog - 110k
bedroom makeover - 158k
painting my hallway - 109k

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Any ideas how much she would make from those decor videos?? So interested! She does nothing but seems able to make a great income.

Reactions: 2
For the love of jesus, she is painting again! I'm going to need therapy soon if I continue to watch her. lol. She has to be sponsored, no one in their right mind paints like this unless they are getting paid to do it! Makes no sense at all. :mad:

I think the reason that she keeps on doing home content is purely bc her other content really, really started to drop in views. And his new niche is working for her.

This home content/decorating vlogging is gaining her ALOT more views per video, so it makes sense that she is milking it.

'Regular' vids....
march faves - 42k
everyday glowy makeup - 34k
what i eat in a day - 70k
sunday morning routine - 68k

And....
sorting out living room - 133k
new homeware vlog - 110k
bedroom makeover - 158k
painting my hallway - 109k
Well damn it, I should have read your post first, you just explained why she is doing this!

I feel like a broken record but this girl needs a life. It’s getting annoying this wannabe painter/decorator/amateur interior designer lark that she keeps churning out. If that your passion then fab, turn it into something, but this girl is obsessed with redecorating that flat. She must have a constant headache
100% agree with you!
(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: 4
Look, I love home decor and home renovation quite a lot. But Gabby's "content" just isn't doing it for me.

Her decor isn't creative and her designs aren't cohesive. All she does is buy overpriced paint and then do a half-assed, sloppy paint job (which she is sure to rethink in a few weeks). She buys basic tat and stuffs her home with it. Her designs are as shallow and thoughtless as everything else in her life. It would never occur to her to change out hardware on items or refurbish items bought second-hand, or to get unique decor from boot sales, etc. She doesn't even pick up interesting items off Etsy, it's all mass-produced junk that she gets.

If she really likes design, I'd encourage her to go take some courses in it and get certified or something -- because her YT career won't last and she'll need something to fall back on.

Reactions: 15
Wasn’t it Gabby who made fun of influencers/YT-ers who post the same stuff over and over for their content and yet here we are...

Reactions: 19
The problem is all the rooms look the same lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
‘Is there anything nicer than buttery cheesy pasta’ not having a heart attack is probs nicer

• Haha
Reactions: 18
‘Is there anything nicer than buttery cheesy pasta’ not having a heart attack is probs nicer
How on Earth can this woman claim that she is actively following WW or whatever it was or trying to lose weight then eat foods like that. By all means eat absolutely whatever you like, it's not a problem to eat cheesy buttery pasta, but not when you keep saying you're on a diet

Reactions: 9
How on Earth can this woman claim that she is actively following WW or whatever it was or trying to lose weight then eat foods like that. By all means eat absolutely whatever you like, it's not a problem to eat cheesy buttery pasta, but not when you keep saying you're on a diet
I thought she couldn’t digest food 🥘
I have digestive issues myself and I eat really plain food with very little fat , I suppose that was another attention seeking tactic .

Reactions: 5
Command strips are terrible in my experience, they only need a bit of damp and they’re useless!

Reactions: 9
If you are paying £100 to frame a picture, you should hang it up properly. I'm with Grace on that Twitter thread.

Reactions: 33
It's not like they're in rented accommodation either, so are allowed to use a hammer.

Reactions: 15
It's not like they're in rented accommodation either, so are allowed to use a hammer.
Exactly! :rolleyes: Even then you can still fill holes... I live in a rented flat and although we don't hang things, you can see marks on the walls if you look closely from previous holes. Not instagrammable though is it so it's a flaw :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
It broke because she put them on top of painted wallpaper :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.