Gabriella Lindley #3 Broken nose, paint fume woes, pooped in a box and everybody knows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I very much doubt her mum drove all the way to Brighton just to get the picture, I'm sure she was being a taxi for Gabbie too.
The most ridiculous thing is that the guy is a Sheffield based artist so he is probably thinking why the F*** is this moron driving from Sheffield to Brighton when I am down the road anyway??

Reactions: 17
aandd shes bought another sofa
whaaaaat?? With all the money she throws around buying endless furniture she could probably get a deposit for a second property!! Wouldn’t that be a better way to spend her money whilst she has it??

Reactions: 4
Sorry if this is a common question but why doesn’t Gabs learn to drive?! It’s not like she doesn’t have the time nor means?

She did one lesson then quit. She said it was because her instructor quit or something 😂 the funny thing is it was a sponsored ad and she could’ve just got another instructor with the same company. But it’s too much hard work for her. She quit like she quits everything else.

She also said years ago that she tried to learn to drive but was told her eyesight was too bad. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
She did one lesson then quit. She said it was because her instructor quit or something 😂 the funny thing is it was a sponsored ad and she could’ve just got another instructor with the same company. But it’s too much hard work for her. She quit like she quits everything else.

She also said years ago that she tried to learn to drive but was told her eyesight was too bad. 😂
I was just about to ask if it was a fever dream or did I remember rightly that she said her eyesight was too bad for driving. I honestly can't deal with the way she has to make herself seem like she's the worst off. If you get a cold, she gets the plague. She has every allergy to suit the occasion, conditions that pop up when they work as excuses and then are not heard of again. She really thrives off of people's pity.

Reactions: 7
ffs, the 3 year old hair style is driving me just as crazy as the non stop painting! I HATE THAT TOP KNOT THING! You look like a fool Gabby, take it out, your 25/26 not 3 years old! I'm so annoyed by her hair style I even set up a new Instagram account begging her to get rid of it, and its not hard to work out who got blocked again. Yes if your reading this MsGabby, I was nice and polite, I wasn't rude or nasty, it was a simple sentence with love emoji asking you to get rid of that chocolate egg on your head. Officially I give up!

Reactions: 5
In all fairness I think I too would block someone who messaged me to tell me to change my hair lol. I agree it looks ridiculous and doesn't suit her which im happy to say here but I wouldn't message her to say so

Reactions: 23
aandd shes bought another sofa
Just seen on insta it was gifted to her 🙄 seriously why does she deserve to be gifted a sofa when she’s had about 85 perfectly good sofas when there’s people out there who can’t even afford a 2nd hand one?😡

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Just seen on insta it was gifted to her 🙄 seriously why does she deserve to be gifted a sofa when she’s had about 85 perfectly good sofas when there’s people out there who can’t even afford a 2nd hand one?😡
I know must be nice to sit on your arse all day everyday wallowing in self pity and be sent free sofas,but take comfort in the fact that whatever she has she’ll never be happy with it anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was just about to ask if it was a fever dream or did I remember rightly that she said her eyesight was too bad for driving. I honestly can't deal with the way she has to make herself seem like she's the worst off. If you get a cold, she gets the plague. She has every allergy to suit the occasion, conditions that pop up when they work as excuses and then are not heard of again. She really thrives off of people's pity.
My eyesight sucks. One of my eyes is so bad I get free eye tests. But I drive. That's what glasses or contacts lenses are for.....

Reactions: 8
My eyesight sucks. One of my eyes is so bad I get free eye tests. But I drive. That's what glasses or contacts lenses are for.....
Same here. I have even -2/10 or something like that on both eyes 🤣 but guess gabbs I wear glasses ! Yes like what you have on your nose !!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She just painted over the navy wall in her living room with white, now she’s asking which colour she should paint it all over again? Also: she hates grey apparently, so why is her new sofa grey and why is she considering grey as a colour for her walls? 🤔

I was hysterical when she swapped those sofas 😂 “I didn’t want the pink to be the main focus” whilst Nellie’s toilet sits slap bang in full view 😂 why doesn’t she keep it in the bathroom? It goes well in there!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
new vlog, now we have to watch paint dry TWICE in ONE vlog... CONTENT...
also, she only painted that bloody wall but already thinking about painting it AGAIN

I hate when they say they were very kindly gifted something, when we all know it wasn't out of kindness, it was to advertise their product.

Reactions: 13
bleeping hell who does she think she is??? Using the fact her mum is upset for clout? Could have messaged the artist privately instead of posting all over her social media for sympathy! Same for the command hooks, like who does she think she is? Love how the company isn’t giving her the time of day and giving her the same reply as everyone else😂 shame it won’t take her down a peg or two🙄
I noticed that they were replying to others with the same generic reply, before they replied to her 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
OT but in every vlog she plays this song and I actually really like it but for the life of me cannot find the original? It was the first song playing on her latest vlog at the very beginning and it goes like this...i get a little bit breathless my thoughts are too big..

Please help :oops:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.