Gabriella Lindley #3 Broken nose, paint fume woes, pooped in a box and everybody knows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those bloody command strips she uses to hang EVERYTHING has failed her....chipped her mums floor. Somehow it’s the company’s fault and not hers. But the replies!!! She’s so rude!
I use No More Nails tape for huge frames (but not with glass) and they have been up for years with no issue. Command Strips always made them fall off the walls (saying this, if I had spent more than the £20 at the most for my frames + the art inside I'd put them on a nail...).

Reactions: 3
I read the comments on her Twitter and she told someone else they couldn't use nails in that wall because her dad said it was full of wires. Boy, have I got news for her about just about every wall in a home...

Also, I don't know about in the UK, but in the US it's recommended when hanging something heavy to screw the screw into a stud for maximum support. So, you couldn't possibly hit a wire using that technique anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Because she has no friends to share these things with?
Well then I find it embarrassing and not serious as her job is on public platforms.
No wonder she doesn’t have contracts with famous brands.

Last edited:
It's so embarrassing these youtubers influencers crap. Always going on social media hoping for freebies. They just hope the companies see their numbers and offer them freebies. High and mighty ass.

Also Gabs. Dull as her paint
20191015_224325.jpg

I know weight is a sensitive issue but she clearly need some sense knocked into her.
for someone who keep repeating herself on wanting to look a few sizes down.. and yet another Summer's gone
She's not getting anywhere and it's not as if she don't have the resources
20191015_224419.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
It's so embarrassing these youtubers influencers crap. Always going on social media hoping for freebies. They just hope the companies see their numbers and offer them freebies. High and mighty ass.

Also Gabs. Dull as her paint
View attachment 48914

I know weight is a sensitive issue but she clearly need some sense knocked into her.
for someone who keep repeating herself on wanting to look a few sizes down.. and yet another Summer's gone
She's not getting anywhere and it's not as if she don't have the resources
View attachment 48916
The lopsided bun really annoys me :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I read the comments on her Twitter and she told someone else they couldn't use nails in that wall because her dad said it was full of wires. Boy, have I got news for her about just about every wall in a home...

Also, I don't know about in the UK, but in the US it's recommended when hanging something heavy to screw the screw into a stud for maximum support. So, you couldn't possibly hit a wire using that technique anyway.
Yep same in the UK!

Reactions: 1
Back at it again. Why can't she contact them properly like everyone else?

View attachment 48904
bleeping hell who does she think she is??? Using the fact her mum is upset for clout? Could have messaged the artist privately instead of posting all over her social media for sympathy! Same for the command hooks, like who does she think she is? Love how the company isn’t giving her the time of day and giving her the same reply as everyone else😂 shame it won’t take her down a peg or two🙄

Reactions: 13
The video of her making over her mums bedroom literally shows her drilling, putting wallplugs in then screws then hanging a shelf/mirror.
So the 'wires in the walls' thing is just a cop out excuse. She was perfectly capable of hanging that frame properly FFS, she makes things up as she goes along just trying to be a smart arse replying to to people.🙄

Reactions: 11
The video of her making over her mums bedroom literally shows her drilling, putting wallplugs in then screws then hanging a shelf/mirror.
So the 'wires in the walls' thing is just a cop out excuse. She was perfectly capable of hanging that frame properly FFS, she makes things up as she goes along just trying to be a smart arse replying to to people.🙄
Beg someone posts this on twitter to reply to her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
bleeping hell who does she think she is??? Using the fact her mum is upset for clout? Could have messaged the artist privately instead of posting all over her social media for sympathy! Same for the command hooks, like who does she think she is? Love how the company isn’t giving her the time of day and giving her the same reply as everyone else😂 shame it won’t take her down a peg or two🙄
Can you share the companies twitter reply? Ive been blocked...

Reactions: 2
How on Earth can this woman claim that she is actively following WW or whatever it was or trying to lose weight then eat foods like that. By all means eat absolutely whatever you like, it's not a problem to eat cheesy buttery pasta, but not when you keep saying you're on a diet
Literally this! I last year recovered from an eating disorder and find her so exhausting to watch. I now live by I’ll eat what I want when o want because I know 80% of the time I do eat healthy where’s she claims to be on a strict diet her produces tit like this and when she is ‘healthy eating’ it’s a £50 Ceaser salad from bleeping Nando’s 😂😂😂😂

F3D1FBA0-033C-46BE-AA99-668A60E1614E.jpeg

Girl, you were ready for autumn since the beginning of the summer.

Reactions: 6
Command strips are terrible in my experience, they only need a bit of damp and they’re useless!
They’re ok for light stuff like a canvas print but for nearly 5kg nah

I thought the same and the strips specifically advise users not to use them on freshly painted walls

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Sorry if this is a common question but why doesn’t Gabs learn to drive?! It’s not like she doesn’t have the time nor means?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.