Gabriella Lindley #3 Broken nose, paint fume woes, pooped in a box and everybody knows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not sure why she thinks people want to literally watch paint dry!
Nothing else of any substance actually happens in her decorating videos.
I can't even bring myself to watch her videos any more, and she was the first YouTuber I really watched and liked!

Reactions: 6
Whoever said she looks like nanny plum with the bun on her head was hilarious. I can’t stop seeing it whenever I watch her videos now 🤣🤣🤣
I didn’t know who nanny plum was, so I googled it and omG I had a big laugh 😂😂
She really looks like our gabbs.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I didn’t know who nanny plum was, so I googled it and omG I had a big laugh [emoji23][emoji23]
She really looks like our gabbs.
Same [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji24][emoji24][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Still wondering where she’s getting her income from?? She probably does the least of all the youtubers I watch. She never does ANYTHING. Her content is so stale. How can she afford to go home for three weeks ? Has she uploaded during that time? I don’t watch her videos anymore.

Reactions: 10
Still wondering where she’s getting her income from?? She probably does the least of all the youtubers I watch. She never does ANYTHING. Her content is so stale. How can she afford to go home for three weeks ? Has she uploaded during that time? I don’t watch her videos anymore.
Yes,she has uploaded 4 videos while there, including a sponsored video for subscription for razors.

I don’t understand what a shaving subscription box has to do with redecorating a bedroom?! I only watched the first few minutes of the latest video but I just find that really odd 🤷🏼‍♀️
And who needs one wtf I use my other half’s shaving foam and a bic 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And who needs one wtf I use my other half’s shaving foam and a bic 😂😂😂
I don't know if it's the same brand but I got a sample of one of the subscription boxes once and it was the worst razor I have ever used 😂😂😂 I also use men's 😂

• Haha
I don't know if it's the same brand but I got a sample of one of the subscription boxes once and it was the worst razor I have ever used 😂😂😂 I also use men's 😂
Same here 😂😂🤷🏻‍♀️
They are wayyyyy better

I bet this is going to be painted by gabbs, she just can’t help herself lol
1570913582167.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
I bet this is going to be painted by gabbs, she just can’t help herself lol
You're correct 😂
Of course she's using farrow and ball paint again. I see her need for ridiculously expensive paint is only for her own place as she used good old Dulux for everything in her mums house! 🤦‍♀️🙄
Screenshot_20191013-164716_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20191013-164722_Instagram.jpg

(The cat in the background wishing she left him in Sheffield.)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You're correct 😂
Of course she's using farrow and ball paint again. I see her need for ridiculously expensive paint is only for her own place as she used good old Dulux for everything in her mums house! 🤦‍♀️🙄

(The cat in the background wishing she left him in Sheffield.)
See, she is out of control !
Of course, dulux is for old people, our one and only Gabbs is “YoUnG AnD fReSh Af”.

😂😂 the cat, disheartened, was looking at her thinking “Wtf is she going to paint now, why didn’t she let me in Sheffield with the nice lady.”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
See, she is out of control !
Of course, dulux is for old people, our one and only Gabbs is “YoUnG AnD fReSh Af”.

😂😂 the cat, disheartened, was looking at her thinking “Wtf is she going to paint now, why didn’t she let me in Sheffield with the nice lady.”
If she enjoys painting so much she should become a part time decorator!! She could use getting some extra qualifications and income

Reactions: 7
I’m planning on redecorating my room next week whilst I have a few days off work and my god, who is paying £50 a tin for that farrow and ball paint?! More money than sense gobby! Here I am wincing at £20ish a tin for Dulux 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.