Gabriella Lindley #3 Broken nose, paint fume woes, pooped in a box and everybody knows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off-topic but does anyone know how much she paid for her insta handle? There are thousands of people called gabriella so how did she get it? I'm just being nosey tbh and have always wondered

Reactions: 7
Literally one of the replies to her tweet:

View attachment 44406

Well... :unsure: she has been talking about it for years, but I don't consider that commitment.
That's so true as well.
My friend landed Jersey boys at the age of 27 after working in musical theatre, singing, doing his degree, and auditioning for every thing since he was 15. He got a hell of a lot of no's but never gave up.
Coincidentally, he's also from Barnsley 😂

• Heart
Off-topic but does anyone know how much she paid for her insta handle? There are thousands of people called gabriella so how did she get it? I'm just being nosey tbh and have always wondered
Her old management seemed to sort it from what I remember (M&C Saatchi), as her and Sophdoesnails (who is now @ Soph) had theirs changed around the same time and I’m sure they were under the same management. I’m also pretty sure that there was at least one other person who did too but I can’t remember who it was- I’m not sure if it’s something to do with it kind of being a brand name (Primark x Gabriella, Revolution x Soph, etc?)

Reactions: 4
I can't even get over the fact that the only social event she ever goes to/does is with her MUMS friends?!? wtf HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I must admit Gabbie really looked in her element at her mums house, she was baking, going to quiz nights, going out. She would never do this stuff in Brighton, why on earth does she live there. I think she would thrive in Sheffield, it would be the making of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She seems to think she can be like Carrie Hope Fletcher but ignores the fact Carrie worked hard to get where she is, she didn’t stop and start to get to live her dream. Also Gab can’t take any criticism so I don’t see her getting past the first rejection
And the fact Carrie has been in theatre since she was a kid & she has previously said her west end/theatre managers(?) had originally been “against” her having a YouTube channel.. although I reckon because joe sugg got a gig that she can... especially with her background but like joe showcased his dancing on strictly as well as then doing live shows on the strictly tour.. as well as actually even the small acting parts he’s done on his YouTube channel etc.. it’s all experience!

And the fact Carrie has been in theatre since she was a kid & she has previously said her west end/theatre managers(?) had originally been “against” her having a YouTube channel.. although I reckon because joe sugg got a gig that she can... especially with her background but like joe showcased his dancing on strictly as well as then doing live shows on the strictly tour.. as well as actually even the small acting parts he’s done on his YouTube channel etc.. it’s all experience!
That’s what I meant when I said Carrie worked hard to get to where she is (in regards to her theatre background from childhood onwards).

Quite honestly, I don’t think Joe getting into the West End is any indication that she will. He has a higher active audience than she does, he is generally a positive and funny person and Gab always seems so negative and not to mention all of her medical issues that she talks about constantly would be a HUGE concern for the casting team as they wouldn’t be able to rely on her. Her singing is generally mediocre, I don’t think it’s any different to what you’d find in any local theatre school (it is better than I could ever do so I’m not saying she can’t sing, I just don’t think it’s anything out of the ordinary). If she wants to be in the West End then she needs to change the way she conducts herself. She should get into a routine of going to drama classes, even an informal drama group would show some dedication, but sitting in her flat filming videos of herself singing whilst painting walls just isn’t going to cut it

Reactions: 9
D1DFCF9F-87AC-4294-B930-0BFD1A970549.jpeg

Really ?!
Writing an opinion on a forum is harassing someone ? I didn’t know.
Jumping in the bandwagon.Pathetic.

Reactions: 10
Wah wah wah poor me, me, me.

She’s so bitter she makes a lemon seem diabetes inducing.

• Haha
That’s what I meant when I said Carrie worked hard to get to where she is (in regards to her theatre background from childhood onwards).

Quite honestly, I don’t think Joe getting into the West End is any indication that she will. He has a higher active audience than she does, he is generally a positive and funny person and Gab always seems so negative and not to mention all of her medical issues that she talks about constantly would be a HUGE concern for the casting team as they wouldn’t be able to rely on her. Her singing is generally mediocre, I don’t think it’s any different to what you’d find in any local theatre school (it is better than I could ever do so I’m not saying she can’t sing, I just don’t think it’s anything out of the ordinary). If she wants to be in the West End then she needs to change the way she conducts herself. She should get into a routine of going to drama classes, even an informal drama group would show some dedication, but sitting in her flat filming videos of herself singing whilst painting walls just isn’t going to cut it
Yeah I was just carrying on with what you said! Haha, I think she seems to think because she did musical theatre or whatever at college that that seems to be everything she needs? And I think the issue with her singing imo is that she’s opera trained singing pop songs and it seems too high?? like it’s just in not the correct tone.. but yes I totally said the same thing!! Like she could do so much with her creativity, and it would also help her so much socially etc

Wait, what? What happened?
“Gabby launched a hate campaign against Chloe Perkins who was only 14 at the time.

There was another girl besides Gabby although I can't remember her name and they were turning not only minions but other popular IGers against her to the point where she ended up deleting her Instagram account. Chloe did try to respond to all the hate and as a result, Gabby & her minions found Chloe's mom on Twitter and were sending her abuse about her daughter. When Chloe's mom obviously stood up for her daughter, Gabby & co. were posting screenshots of conversations with Chloe's mom on their Instagram accounts egging the minions on to join them in sending abuse.

I'm not really sure what started it all off and I didn't screenshot at the time as this was before Gabby was on YT. Another girl who was involved though was the blogger Lucy Jarvis from fine & bambi.

Chloe's been back on Instagram for a while now.”

And now she is playing the victim.
Give me strength.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
“Gabby launched a hate campaign against Chloe Perkins who was only 14 at the time.

There was another girl besides Gabby although I can't remember her name and they were turning not only minions but other popular IGers against her to the point where she ended up deleting her Instagram account. Chloe did try to respond to all the hate and as a result, Gabby & her minions found Chloe's mom on Twitter and were sending her abuse about her daughter. When Chloe's mom obviously stood up for her daughter, Gabby & co. were posting screenshots of conversations with Chloe's mom on their Instagram accounts egging the minions on to join them in sending abuse.

I'm not really sure what started it all off and I didn't screenshot at the time as this was before Gabby was on YT. Another girl who was involved though was the blogger Lucy Jarvis from fine & bambi.

Chloe's been back on Instagram for a while now.”
What a disgusting human... but poor miserable girl, she is the one dealing with harassment -.- i never liked her, not even when she was bestie bestie with zoe (even though i actually liked zoe). And if that we can see why she has absolutely zero friends. Not a single one. (Her mom clearly doesnt count 😒) her being back home for almost two weeks tells me even more how lonely she feels and how she probably hates her flat but doesnt have the guts to admit it...

Reactions: 3
She even created an account on GG and wrote a post in 2013.

“Hello people, this is Gabby haha.
This is literally so pointless - if you have an opinion about me, why not confront me so I can work on becoming a better person rather than anonymously posting hate about somebody you don't know?
:)

Fair enough, this is your way of getting your opinion out there which is fine. I'm not offended in the slightest with what anybody has to say as everyone is entitled to their own opinion but really, I'd actually have respect for you if you said it directly to me or via twitter etc.
What's the point in being subscribed to me or following me if you don't like how I act or my videos? What is it achieving to watch a video of mine that you know you'll dislike then take to here to post hate? At the end of the day, I'm a human - we can't all be perfect. It's just so silly that you feel the need to hate on people anonymously, why not take up that time to work on bettering yourself? As i just said, nobody is perfect so instead of dwelling on peoples downfalls, speak to me directly about it or unfollow me and move on.
Mwah x”.

• Haha
She even created an account on GG and wrote a post in 2013.

“Hello people, this is Gabby haha.
This is literally so pointless - if you have an opinion about me, why not confront me so I can work on becoming a better person rather than anonymously posting hate about somebody you don't know?
:)

Fair enough, this is your way of getting your opinion out there which is fine. I'm not offended in the slightest with what anybody has to say as everyone is entitled to their own opinion but really, I'd actually have respect for you if you said it directly to me or via twitter etc.
What's the point in being subscribed to me or following me if you don't like how I act or my videos? What is it achieving to watch a video of mine that you know you'll dislike then take to here to post hate? At the end of the day, I'm a human - we can't all be perfect. It's just so silly that you feel the need to hate on people anonymously, why not take up that time to work on bettering yourself? As i just said, nobody is perfect so instead of dwelling on peoples downfalls, speak to me directly about it or unfollow me and move on.
Mwah x”.
Loooooool and when people do exactly just that she blocks them. What a snowflack. Yeah cant wait to see her conquer theater and music business!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Love the way she’s always trying to dictate to
others how they should behave and yet she’s in denial about her own majorly flawed personality 🤣

Pipe the duck down Gabs, I don’t think you realise how ridiculous you make yourself look. Get your own house in order you batshit witch.

Going back to the musical theatre thing, there is a documentary on youtube (called the passions of Girls Aloud if anyone wants to look it up) and Kimberly Walsh auditioned for Les Mis and whilst they gave her the chance to sing the song at the end of the actual show, she didn't get the role full time nor has she played Eponine in the west end since - and she's got quite a few MT productions under her belt proving she can handle 8 shows a week! It's probably one of the most desirable shows to be in for MT actors and the competition would be really tough.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.