Gabriella Lindley #3 Broken nose, paint fume woes, pooped in a box and everybody knows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so I can admit it, i'm guilty of ''hate watching'' gabby.:ROFLMAO: I think she has a few screws loose in her head BUT I can't stop watching her because she appears to have a different personality in every vlog, its crazy. I never searched to see if there was a thread on Gabby before but i'm really not surprised I found one. Just a few things that drive me insane to start with:

The hair in the height top knot. NO Gabby, you look like a three year old get rid of it immediately!
The on and off dieting stuff. She is addicted to takeaways, just admit it.
If she changes her mind about paint colour one more time i'm going to scream!
Her relationship with her mom is so dependent, its weird.
And my no.1 problem, if you give her any kinda of advise or suggestion she simply blocks you with no explanation BUT in the next breath asks for suggestions. As you can probably guess i have been blocked from her channel for a while but I just blocked from her insta account the other day for a simply question. I'm assuming other people have had the same experience because I can't be the only one.

Just finished reading some of the posts previously, and i remember the Zoe and Gabby days and when Gabby went to war with Zoe's boyfriend on twitter a few years back. Its funny how Zoe's name comes up randomly in her vlogs still to this day. 😩

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Does she ever think people aren’t interested in the same vlogs every week? Her complaining she’s ill and just her cat. Not going to lie I really love Nellie I think he’s beautiful! I’ve always watched gabbie and I loved her ngl. I loved how she used to be she seemed happier in London and it just makes me sad watching her now that she looks so upset and hurt and I just wish her the best and I wish for her to get better. Maybe she needs some time away from social media and focus on herself. I think she needs it

Reactions: 2
Someone offered a unique idea for Gabbie's channel.. I felt like commenting back "nothing stops you wasting money on paint though?"

1570115745774.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Does she ever think people aren’t interested in the same vlogs every week? Her complaining she’s ill and just her cat.
I don’t know if people are genuinely interested in her content but since moving flat content, her views for vlogs haven’t stop going above 100k which wasn’t the case before.

But the “what I eat in a day” videos are barely 80k ( did they realize the fakeness?), her viewers apparently love her vlogs which I agree with you are boring boring boring and repetitive.
She looks so upset and sad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
her views for vlogs haven’t stop going above 100k which wasn’t the case before.
How many of them just watch it so they can witch about her? :ROFLMAO: Must admit, I am one. Although, I can only get through about 2 mins before I change onto something else

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh tit, she posted another shot with her hair up in the top knot! Why is she continuing to do that with her hair??? I just don't understand what has got into her lately.
Someone offered a unique idea for Gabbie's channel.. I felt like commenting back "nothing stops you wasting money on paint though?"

View attachment 46067
Yep that would have been my reply, but i'm blocked :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 46067
I don’t understand this. Coffee costs £3-4 tops in most independent places. She could visit 5 for a video and spend £20, and make far more than that back on the ad revenue and it would actually be something different for her channel.

But I guess it is probably a good thing, because she would no doubt complain about all the independent places and say Starbucks is better, and those businesses don’t need her negative publicity.

Reactions: 15
I don’t understand this. Coffee costs £3-4 tops in most independent places. She could visit 5 for a video and spend £20, and make far more than that back on the ad revenue and it would actually be something different for her channel.

But I guess it is probably a good thing, because she would no doubt complain about all the independent places and say Starbucks is better, and those businesses don’t need her negative publicity.

That would take up too much of her time & energy to research 5 coffee shops, actually travel to them (probably all by taxi so would cost more) and then film it all and edit it. For her that would be the equivalent of working a 40 hour week at a "normal" job an boy would she complain about it.

Reactions: 10
Gonna have to agree her.
She won’t like coffees from an independent coffee shop. They won’t be laden with artificial sugars like her Starbucks toffee nut lattes with a splodge of whipped cream on top.

Reactions: 15
Nellie had a contagious disease??
I never heard that
But her story was Nellie would attack Jeremy out of jealousy

Literally all her content is now is cats and painting 😴😑 surely she must be able to see how stale she has become?!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.