Gabriella Lindley #3 Broken nose, paint fume woes, pooped in a box and everybody knows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so confused about her family situation haha, so her fathers gay? That shouldnt stop her from having a decent relationship with him?! Esp since she is bisexual herself! I know her family was obviously broken because of that situation if its true but it doesnt seem like she wants to try grow her relationship with him? I dunno I just find it so strange tbh! Why the need to be so far away from her family 🙈 I lovehalf hour away from mine and I dont drive and its not always easy to get back to see them and I find that hard 😂 dont know how she can be on her own like that for so long! It does seem like shes happier right now in Shefffield!
Feel like I've missed something here. Her dad is gay?! This is why she has issues with him?

Im not fully certain, its just whats been said here thats why I said if its true. I dont know if its fact.
He is. I don’t think anyone has said that that’s the reason she has issues with him though, because we don’t know that for sure

Reactions: 1
He is. I don’t think anyone has said that that’s the reason she has issues with him though, because we don’t know that for sure
My bad it just seems like when the topic of her dad comes up people just automatically say he is gay and I obviously took that as in thats why so my apologies x

My bad it just seems like when the topic of her dad comes up people just automatically say he is gay and I obviously took that as in thats why so my apologies x
I think that comes up whenever he is mentioned just because it’s pretty much the only thing we know about him as she doesn’t talk about him x

Reactions: 3
The fact that he is gay has nothing to do with her having issues with him.
She knew he was gay when she was 11.

She has always been bitchy with her family from tumblr days.
I mean really bitchy, she used to witch her family on twitter, and then erase the tweets as her brother and mother have twitter as well.
She said he is selfish when he didn’t want to pay for singing lessons then.
Also, he was living with them and having a boyfriend.

I always remember one thing I’ve read she said, something like “as soon as we sell the house, and get rid of my father will be the best day of my life.”😳

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Yeah I shouldnt have said it like that 🙈 like I said before whenever somebody questioned why she has such an issue about her father the response was always that he was gay thats how I picked it up but its been cleared up why, Im sorry though. Yeah ive noticed she never really has a nice positive side about her family part from her grandparents and obviously her mum and brother! I dunno I just find the dynamic so strange but thats just me, oh wow she said that 💔 wow!!

Reactions: 2
So she is in Sheffield from the 17th of September, she doesn’t want to come back home ?
She wanted this flat so bad.
What does she do ? She doesn't work ?

“Influencers” or “lifestyle vloggers” have a strange dynamic regarding their “work” but our Gabbz is on another level.

She was ranting before she moved about having so much to do etc and I said she was lucky she didn’t work full time on top of it. She went mad and blocked me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She was ranting before she moved about having so much to do etc and I said she was lucky she didn’t work full time on top of it. She went mad and blocked me 😂
Haaaaa what did she say?! How does she think us little people who have to actually WORK for a living cope 🙈

I asked a simple question and she replied by blocking me on Instagram and twitter within minutes. She is nuts because it was such a random question that i can't even remember what it was to this day.

Just when I thought the painting was over, idiot gabby is now painting her mum's house. wtf is wrong with her?

Reactions: 2
She doesn't like her father because he doesn't do everything she wants like her downtrodden mother. And Gabbie's not bisexual, she tried that one week relationship with Poppy, and ran away so fast you could see dust from her heels, and hasn't mentioned liking women since. She was just trying to make herself seem interesting and down with the cool kids. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
She’s not bi, it’s another one of those things where she tries to be ‘different’ 🙄 now I may be wrong but I *think* she might actually be going back to Brighton, you know where she technically lives

Reactions: 8
Haaaaa what did she say?! How does she think us little people who have to actually WORK for a living cope 🙈
She responded to me saying she does work full time and then put something up on her stories ranting and then blocked me. I can’t remember exactly what was said x

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Does anyone know who her new management is? she was already complaining about them on twitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.