Gabriella Lindley #3 Broken nose, paint fume woes, pooped in a box and everybody knows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she addressed why she has been up in Sheffield for so long? It’s so obvious she hates her flat

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She got rid of Jeremy because he and Nellie were playing together and she was jealous. She likes Nellie to be totally reliant on her. Imagine, being jealous of a cat.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
But she doesn't live there? :unsure: unless... she is going to move back in lol

Reactions: 3
But hasn’t she been up there ages? A couple of weeks now? Surely a pro like her doesn’t need that long to repaint a bedroom 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
2666A008-02BD-4903-831F-2C262AEC542C.jpeg

Yeah because in Sheffield there are no stores where you buy shoes.
“It’s worth it” 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Are the fit flops? If so I bet she thinks they are helping her to burn calories and that's why she is constantly in them

Are the fit flops? If so I bet she thinks they are helping her to burn calories and that's why she is constantly in them
I didn’t know about this brand because I don’t live in the uk.

So, I googled the name of the brand and apparently there is a French website as well, what I understood is there are comfortable shoes.

I read the comment in her sarky tone. It's the "x" it just drives me mad 🙃
“x” means kiss right ?
I think she wanted to end the conversation.
But still sarky
If I was her I would put something nicer because the commenter said “I love you but”.
Even her response after gabbs’ one was “oh 🤣🤣 💜”.
So she wasn’t “hating”, just didn’t know the brand.

7835D6E0-A878-4FFC-891B-00FE400539CD.jpeg

Is it me or the commenter is being sarcastic with the question ?
That “Hey gabs” though 😂😂

Last edited:
Just watched her recent vlog she seems much happier in Sheffield and she’s out doing things. She should sell her Brighton flat and move back home. Will do amazingly for her mental health

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Also people ask you about kids because you go on about wanting a child so badly nearly every day...

This girl needs to go home for her mental health. She seems to think it will be worse, but surely spending all day every day on your own cant be healthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.