Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fatima

VIP Member
My eyesight sucks. One of my eyes is so bad I get free eye tests. But I drive. That's what glasses or contacts lenses are for.....
Same here. I have even -2/10 or something like that on both eyes 🤣 but guess gabbs I wear glasses ! Yes like what you have on your nose !!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Mercedes12

VIP Member
Why doesn't she just get the train? She is such a baby needing her mum or dad to drive all the way down from F'ing Sheffield just to drive her back up!
she said that Nellie gets stressed on the train (hence her buying this pet pram to take him in?) 😂 😂 😂

Fatima

VIP Member
I don’t understand what a shaving subscription box has to do with redecorating a bedroom?! I only watched the first few minutes of the latest video but I just find that really odd 🤷🏼‍♀️
It’s really odd indeed but many youtubers make sponsored videos without being related to the video.

Like surveys or the “little fiends” game (don’t remember well the name) that many youtubers featured in their videos back in the days, even a baking channel.
She has to make money after all ( from her point of view).

Last edited:

Shesaidwhatnow

Gabby has uploaded a baking video. Are we starting to see the old Gabs? Even just a little bit?

I will launch my laptop out of the window if this video features a paint brush
She was more peppy than normal, and she didn't say 'carry on watchin' which used to make me cringe every time!

EiiiEiiiO

Off topic again. Sorry. 🤷‍♀️
I said the US struggles to offer decent maternity and paternity leave and that is quite true. The law is 12 weeks unpaid leave in companies that have over 50 employees. No employer is obliged to pay you for that leave, and if you work for a small company you are more than often screwed when it comes to any leave at all. That's far from people getting leave for a new frigging dog, and quite frankly inhumane for any new mother...educated or not. The WHO recommends 16 weeks for women but it's no surprise that this country wants to actually care about that. People, don't believe the whole of the US gives leave for a new pet. It's rare. Very rare. 🥴
LOL calm down. My whole point started bc someone said there is a difference btwn having a bay and your pets and society agrees because they offer you maternity leave when you birth a child and not for pets. My point was we are offered it (I never said all the US) and you’ve harped on it since. Ok you don’t get it where you live and that sucks but again the point was the commentator was trying to use that in her argument about importance of pets vs children.

Fatima

VIP Member
She’s gone back to Sheffield because she wants a break and time to chill 🙄😑
Her mother seems so caring.
I think she finds comfort with her and in her former house as if she was running from her “life”.

These 2 tweets sum up her state of mind nowadays,imho.
She isn’t motivated.

5610024E-8C97-4567-92B9-E932542AA1A3.jpeg

Last edited:

SpookyLumberjack

VIP Member
I read the comments on her Twitter and she told someone else they couldn't use nails in that wall because her dad said it was full of wires. Boy, have I got news for her about just about every wall in a home...

Also, I don't know about in the UK, but in the US it's recommended when hanging something heavy to screw the screw into a stud for maximum support. So, you couldn't possibly hit a wire using that technique anyway.
Yep same in the UK!

IrishGryffindor

View attachment 59118
First time poster because I'm genuinely disgusted... this is where I draw the line. I don't care about the 687 baby name videos or the ever changing opinions and lies, in fact I just felt a bit sorry for her. But this.

Ugh. She's from Barnsley (not Sheffield as she peddles) which has some of the most deprived areas in the country and she's bitter about forking out an extra £8 a month. Disgusting.

Go sit at home with your mum, decorate your house 50 times and give nothing to society except sad tweets about how you have no friends. It's because you're an irredeemable, lazy person who cannot see past her own entitlement because that chip on her shoulder is weighing you down. Grow up.
Ignorant twat. I'm on over 100 grand and my best friend is on 30000 euro and we pay the same tax and it's a fucking joke.

GossWhore

VIP Member
Practice what you preach gobby... she slates these forums where people are expressing their opinion yet openly says on Twitter she wants to start a hate club about someone... screenshotted cause I knew she’d delete it [emoji849]
Fuck off you stupid mare

louisepbxo

Chatty Member
She seems to think she can be like Carrie Hope Fletcher but ignores the fact Carrie worked hard to get where she is, she didn’t stop and start to get to live her dream. Also Gab can’t take any criticism so I don’t see her getting past the first rejection
And the fact Carrie has been in theatre since she was a kid & she has previously said her west end/theatre managers(?) had originally been “against” her having a YouTube channel.. although I reckon because joe sugg got a gig that she can... especially with her background but like joe showcased his dancing on strictly as well as then doing live shows on the strictly tour.. as well as actually even the small acting parts he’s done on his YouTube channel etc.. it’s all experience!