Gabriella Lindley #3 Broken nose, paint fume woes, pooped in a box and everybody knows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s funny because she’s had way more of a life and done more in the past couple of weeks spending time with her mum, brother and mums friends than she’s ever had in Brighton
DCEE811F-BAFA-423E-8ED2-D279B911322E.png

Reactions: 7
It’s funny because she’s had way more of a life and done more in the past couple of weeks spending time with her mum, brother and mums friends than she’s ever had in BrightonView attachment 47010
"I like city vibes"

Don't want to upset anyone but in my opinion Manchester is a horrible city. I work there near Piccadilly (admittedly do not live there) but my issues are:

1) Expensive. It may be cheaper than Brighton but if you want a nice place in zone 1 ("city vibes") you will be forking out a fortune
2) Always mega busy - she hates crowds? In the meantime, I can't wait to commute during xmas markets!
3) It's a dirty city - so I went on a walk at lunch near booking.com office and someone was literally taking a poo on the street. On. The. Street. Though our Gabs pooed in a box so 🤷‍♀️
4) Always rains
5) Piccadilly gardens has a huge drug problem - I never like walking near there
6) The football. When it is city vs united good luck getting a bus/tram/train
7) I never feel safe enough there. I don't even mean what happened at Ariana Grande's concert.. I just always found the place a bit unsettling.

City vibes though??

PS - I think I need a new job in a different city :oops:

Reactions: 14
"I like city vibes"

Don't want to upset anyone but in my opinion Manchester is a horrible city. I work there near Piccadilly (admittedly do not live there) but my issues are:

1) Expensive. It may be cheaper than Brighton but if you want a nice place in zone 1 ("city vibes") you will be forking out a fortune
2) Always mega busy - she hates crowds? In the meantime, I can't wait to commute during xmas markets!
3) It's a dirty city - so I went on a walk at lunch near booking.com office and someone was literally taking a poo on the street. On. The. Street. Though our Gabs pooed in a box so 🤷‍♀️
4) Always rains
7) I never feel safe enough there. I don't even mean what happened at Ariana Grande's concert.. I just always found the place a bit unsettling.

City vibes though??

Well, if it’s like you described it, then good on her, she really needs a reality check and be aware of what daily life is for normal people.

Reactions: 6
Well, if it’s like you described it, then good on her, she really needs a reality check and be aware of what daily life is for normal people.
Typing it all out has given me a big reality check - I need to get out of there!

I just process it as "things I have to do to live and pay my bills" - god help her if she does move there. Although, it'll keep Tattle threads active when we complain about her tweets from her time there :LOL:

Reactions: 5
"I like city vibes"

4) Always rains

City vibes though??

To be fair Brighton's also mega busy, dirty and doesn't feel that safe.. I think Gabby just doesn't realise this because she doesn't leave her flat!

Reactions: 9
To be fair Brighton's also mega busy, dirty and doesn't feel that safe.. I think Gabby just doesn't realise this because she doesn't leave her flat!
Oh Really ? I feel like it doesn’t appear like that in youtubers’ vlogs.
I’ve always thought that Brighton is similar to Deauville here, from what I see in videos.
I guess it’s not.

Last edited:
She said she’d like a child within the next 4 years, that she would move nearer to her family for the child’s early years and then move back to Brighton once it starts school. She’s really got it all planned out! I’m not doubting whether she’d be a good mum/not that’s not our place to judge imo - I just hope she’s not thinking with the mindset that having a baby combats loneliness because from personal experience (I have a 2 yr old) u feel more isolated and lonely than ever at times!
I don’t also understand why you would move somewhere for the early years then uproot that child just to move back down south to suit your own needs? Like you instantly wouldn’t need your family around you just because they’re at school🤨

I don’t also understand why you would move somewhere for the early years then uproot that child just to move back down south to suit your own needs? Like you instantly wouldn’t need your family around you just because they’re at school🤨
I was just about to say surely you need family help more when they are at the school age as you're probably back at work (give me a few years and I'll confirm as baby no 1 is is due on Monday 😂) and would need help with to/form school...Then I realised it's a YouTuber and they seem to have all the time in the world

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Imagine her helping them with homework?

"You don't need homework. You just need a camera and an ability to chat tit."

Reactions: 4
Your description of Manchester sounds like a lot of major cities. Most of them are all a bit dodgy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.