Gabriella Lindley #3 Broken nose, paint fume woes, pooped in a box and everybody knows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reckon she’s just being petty and throwing shade at her old management for not focusing on her enough

Reactions: 3
This is a random theory but does anyone think she dislike’s her dad because when her mum and dad split up he didn’t move out so she couldn’t become one of those kids who got spoilt by the parent they didn’t live with, probably 95% wrong

Reactions: 8
I don’t understand what a shaving subscription box has to do with redecorating a bedroom?! I only watched the first few minutes of the latest video but I just find that really odd 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I don’t understand what a shaving subscription box has to do with redecorating a bedroom?! I only watched the first few minutes of the latest video but I just find that really odd 🤷🏼‍♀️
It’s really odd indeed but many youtubers make sponsored videos without being related to the video.

Like surveys or the “little fiends” game (don’t remember well the name) that many youtubers featured in their videos back in the days, even a baking channel.
She has to make money after all ( from her point of view).

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
A bloody new room make over!!!! And next she’s going to decorate her brothers she really needs to get a life

Reactions: 2
You can paint over wallpaper. My nan used to do it lol.

If it is vinyl you need to prime it. If not, go for it. Assuming it is in good condition though...

Reactions: 4
View attachment 47969View attachment 47972

Perhaps I've lived a very sheltered life - but she's the only person I've ever seen painting over wallpaper. (Proper wallpaper not a layer under designed to smooth out a wall to be painted on).
It’s not unusual to paint over wallpaper, if it’s in good condition and a colour you can reasonably paint over, might be better to leave it rather than risk removing it to find a dodgy plastered wall underneath.

Reactions: 3
I was thinking that’s nice she’s doing her moms bedroom, her mom likes coastal/nautical whites and blues.. then she produces another poor mans anthropologie bedroom 🙄

Reactions: 5
Whoever said she looks like nanny plum with the bun on her head was hilarious. I can’t stop seeing it whenever I watch her videos now 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well this makes me angry. There are all kinds of ways to ensure your plants have water whilst you’re gone on holiday. bleeping google it.
gaby is lazy though, she would rather conveniently buy a new plant than go through the effort of maintaining one

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.