Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Biyanltatexox

Chatty Member
I cannot imagine Gab going for dinner with Syd and Ell. They’re quite funny and uplifting to watch whereas Gab is moany and negative about everything. I just can’t imagine them hanging out at all. (In regards to Syd and Gabs interaction on Twitter)
Is she going for dinner with them?

abeautifullife

She grates my soul! My husband just lost his decent job, I'd packed mine in as I'm pregnant. No clue how we're gonna do Christmas for our kids already. An she throws money into farrow and ball and other useless tat.
I'm so sorry to hear that! Everything will work out.

Fatima

VIP Member
In one of her lastest vlog, she said she hasn’t money « left » for a new TV, doing the kitchen or the flooring would cost more money.

Kayod25

He is. I don’t think anyone has said that that’s the reason she has issues with him though, because we don’t know that for sure
My bad it just seems like when the topic of her dad comes up people just automatically say he is gay and I obviously took that as in thats why so my apologies x

boredjess

VIP Member
Nellie had a contagious disease??
I never heard that
But her story was Nellie would attack Jeremy out of jealousy

urghwhy

What happened to her singing? She seemed to be doing alright at it on YT, and I feel like she could have really done something with it.

Fatima

VIP Member
Still wondering where she’s getting her income from?? She probably does the least of all the youtubers I watch. She never does ANYTHING. Her content is so stale. How can she afford to go home for three weeks ? Has she uploaded during that time? I don’t watch her videos anymore.
Yes,she has uploaded 4 videos while there, including a sponsored video for subscription for razors.

Mercedes12

VIP Member
I can't believe she made another Baby names video. She's a 25 year old virgin that's never had a relationship beyond two dates. Does she think God will knock her up and she's going to become the next Virgin Mary?!
...does she actually know how babies are made? At this point I'm starting to doubt it.
That would suit her as she claims she wants a baby but doesn't want a partner 😂

I'm sure I've seen her claim in Q&As that she isn't a virgin...? anyone believe that?

Lola123

VIP Member
Next excuse for her to be in Sheffield for the next 8 weeks she never does anything that isn’t dramatic ! Just move closer to home Gabs
She is full of shit, she’s clearly paid for it herself and we’ll that’s a first, and also it’s a sprain in her calf, most people would still be at work and if she got out of her flat or bed she wouldn’t get stuff like this through simple activities! Sorry but she’s has got me today! Full of shit (into a box) lindley. Fuck off and admit defeat, go back to Barnsley and enjoy time with your mum!

Attachments