Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Queenie30

I think her finances aren’t doing aswell as she hoped and maybe she genuinely can’t afford the flooring yet? Has she mentioned when the kitchen (really bugs me how she says the word ‘kitchen’-petty I know!) is actually being done? I thought she said that was October too but I maybe wrong? I can’t keep up with this girl and her ‘renovation’

Reactions: 2

Carrotcake

Did she really need to print out a label that said vanilla on it to stick on her vanilla candle? How I wish I had that much free time!!!
I just smell my candles to pick one 🤭

I wonder if she ever thinks about her long term plans. Is she just going to stay in her flat, painting every room over and over to make her ‘happy’ whilst binging on whatever Netflix show she’s decided to fan girl over that week. She’s 25 and it seems her life isn’t really going anywhere, ok she owns her own place but what else does she have?!
A few weeks ago she said she will get a second home and give her Brighton home to Jane

urghwhy

She has uploaded a homeware haul from her mum's bedroom she called it. It is all pink and just reminds me a bit of a 12-year-old's bedroom? She is also wearing her hair in that top knot again 🤦‍♀️

Skyler Jones

She was ranting before she moved about having so much to do etc and I said she was lucky she didn’t work full time on top of it. She went mad and blocked me 😂
I asked a simple question and she replied by blocking me on Instagram and twitter within minutes. She is nuts because it was such a random question that i can't even remember what it was to this day.

Just when I thought the painting was over, idiot gabby is now painting her mum's house. wtf is wrong with her?

Mercedes12

VIP Member
Exactly! She describes she was bullied/tormented/not happy etc, so I too can’t see that she would have been like that.
And I may be wrong, but she said in her “losing my virginity” video that she pretended she was going to a fair or something, but actually her and the guys didn’t, and that’s literally it. The video was titled “losing my virginity” yet that part of the video took up about 10 seconds.

you can tell she’s lying. Her body language is all over the place. She was blinking really often, looking over to the right/left, pausing to think, avoiding eye contact with the camera... I don’t believe it one bit.
is this video still on youtube? I need to see this for myself 😂

I don't know why she'd feel the need to lie, she has plenty of young viewers who could probably relate to her and its nothing to be ashamed of regardless

Bumblebee

Chatty Member
She did say flooring in October? The rooms need to be cleared for that though. Our flooring guys wouldn’t move the furniture. Luckily we got it done before we moved in to our new build.

Exactly! She describes she was bullied/tormented/not happy etc, so I too can’t see that she would have been like that.
And I may be wrong, but she said in her “losing my virginity” video that she pretended she was going to a fair or something, but actually her and the guys didn’t, and that’s literally it. The video was titled “losing my virginity” yet that part of the video took up about 10 seconds.

you can tell she’s lying. Her body language is all over the place. She was blinking really often, looking over to the right/left, pausing to think, avoiding eye contact with the camera... I don’t believe it one bit.
Also in her “addressing rumours about me” video she explains it. I can just tell she’s not being truthful! She blinks a lot, and when she blinks her eyes are closed for longer than usual. She looks off to the side, and furrows her brows when trying to think of what she’s going to say. If you are being truthful, you don’t have to concentrate on what you’re saying, you just say it.

not saying I’m some body language expert😂 but when I lie (which is rare because I’m so bad at it😂), I tend to furrow my brows a lot too, and look off to the side.

is this video still on youtube? I need to see this for myself 😂

I don't know why she'd feel the need to lie, she has plenty of young viewers who could probably relate to her and its nothing to be ashamed of regardless
Yes I believe it’s still up. And I know! It’s really not a big deal. People are allowed to do whatever they want with their bodies, and if she really hasn’t lost her virginity, it’s not anything to be ashamed of, as you said!

Hehegossipx

Does she ever think people aren’t interested in the same vlogs every week? Her complaining she’s ill and just her cat. Not going to lie I really love Nellie I think he’s beautiful! I’ve always watched gabbie and I loved her ngl. I loved how she used to be she seemed happier in London and it just makes me sad watching her now that she looks so upset and hurt and I just wish her the best and I wish for her to get better. Maybe she needs some time away from social media and focus on herself. I think she needs it

Cao97x

Chatty Member
They don’t seem to interact online anymore, like only Jem replied to this
In fairness Lucy is really busy atm I guess. Just seems odd. But I do hope she doesn’t get sucked into Gab... I liked Hobbie, Lucy and Lydia and Hannah before Gab became friends with them lol

Deepsigh2018

VIP Member
It seems like she really wanted to do renovation vlogs which are popular but she has nothing to renovate. I honestly can't believe she's planning on painting the walls again. She's not even doing a neat job. She should save the money from the paint and get her kitchen or floors done. That would at least be semi interesting