Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kayod25

Yeah I shouldnt have said it like that 🙈 like I said before whenever somebody questioned why she has such an issue about her father the response was always that he was gay thats how I picked it up but its been cleared up why, Im sorry though. Yeah ive noticed she never really has a nice positive side about her family part from her grandparents and obviously her mum and brother! I dunno I just find the dynamic so strange but thats just me, oh wow she said that 💔 wow!!

Reactions: 2

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
Maybe she made investments from money earned during her boom days online if she didn’t then she is a fool, I don’t see how else she is affording her lifestyle 🤷‍♀️

Skyler Jones

How to .. Not Have Friends and Alienate Yourself From Your Viewers
Oh this is so mean but I couldn't stop laughing at the honesty of it. I'm thinking the paint fuses have finally got to Gab's, sorry Gabriella as she prefers to be addressed as. lol. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

tada

Her new home bits vid has lots of 'shady' comments, I'm surprised she hasn't deleted them yet.

Fatima

VIP Member
Ahhh remember at the very beginning of her 'career' where she told people she lost weight by just drinking orange juice?!😂

She looks really weird in that photo but I can't put my finger on why!
I noticed that since her surgery her nose has changed, it is more “narrow”, more “thin” and her nostrils more closed.

Reactions: 1

Fatima

VIP Member
I've been thinking for a while her nose looks different. I'm sure the bottom has changed I'm sure.

I think in that picture she looks weird because her eyebrows look non existent and she got no eye make up or even mascara on with the massive glasses 🤔
Ah yes her eyebrows are really light colored.
She didn’t put make up on it.

tada

She should just take a break, go back to Sheffield and get a job, she doesn’t even need to tell anyone about it, she could just post general videos, she could rent her flat out (that would require some work) but it’s better than decaying away on her own! I don’t get why she needs to be there now, she said she wants her kids to grow up in Brighton but she isn’t even close to having a child so just keep the mortgage and the bills paid and then move in when you’re at that point, she is very backwards and I don’t get how her mum isn’t stepping in to convince her
Hope she doesn't plan on having a kid anytime soon, she wouldn't be able to cope, poor Jane would be back and forth even more than she is now.

Mollymole

Chatty Member
I genuinely don't believe she will sort herself out and climb out of this hole of re-re-re-decorating/weight loss fads/West End dreams with no hope (if you don't try and get off your hot pink sofa = no chance)/running away to Barnsley she's stuck in. I remember I watched her for her makeup tutorials and clothes hauls sometimes, she does neither. While I think she doesn't NEED to go back to that, she's peddling shit content. It's utter embarrassing crap. We're genuinely watching someone losing her career and possibly great opportunities and she'll do nothing to save it because there's something she has to watch on Netflix instead.
I used to love that content of hers, especially when she moved to Brighton for the first time and it was more age appropriate for her to be into all this cutesy stuff but you're totally right. She will never help herself. She's got herself this far and it seems this is all it's going to be. She's done well really despite it being a sinking ship.

urghwhy

OT but in every vlog she plays this song and I actually really like it but for the life of me cannot find the original? It was the first song playing on her latest vlog at the very beginning and it goes like this...i get a little bit breathless my thoughts are too big..

Please help :oops:

Cao97x

Chatty Member
Im not fully certain, its just whats been said here thats why I said if its true. I dont know if its fact.
He is. I don’t think anyone has said that that’s the reason she has issues with him though, because we don’t know that for sure

LongishCat

VIP Member
My point was we are offered it (I never said all the US) and you’ve harped on it since.
Well, to be fair, you did say:
Here in the US you can and do get leave when you rescue/adopt a new pet. Maybe in the U.K. or other places they do not and that’s a shame.
So I'm sure you get why people were confused.

Anyway, where I live women get 12 weeks of paid maternity leave, men only 2.
No pawternity (love this word) though unfortunately. I've never heard of it before either, so you're really lucky :)

Instead of Aqua, she could call it H2O, same, but even more uNiQUe 😅

urghwhy

To be fair, Primark sizing is awful. As a bigger girl, I bought some bits the other day and the trousers are generally on the smaller size. I had clothes ranging from size 14-20 and I’m generally an 18 top and bottom!🙂
I stand corrected! I have never had issues with their sizings to be honest 🙈