Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsNH

Fucking hell who does she think she is??? Using the fact her mum is upset for clout? Could have messaged the artist privately instead of posting all over her social media for sympathy! Same for the command hooks, like who does she think she is? Love how the company isn’t giving her the time of day and giving her the same reply as everyone else😂 shame it won’t take her down a peg or two🙄
Can you share the companies twitter reply? Ive been blocked...

Reactions: 2
...I can't fathom why she bought more paint to 'DIY' the front and sides of the chest of drawers? It looked like the original pot would have been enough. I'm deathly bored by this painting malarkey now.View attachment 56125
Probably because she’s made friends with the workers in Farrow&Ball, since it’s the only place she ventures out to.
Also who else thinks those gold knobs on the drawers look soooo tacky?! I mean people have their own preferences but I think the drawers would have looked so much more lovely by just leaving the knobs wooden. I can’t stick this whole adding gold to everything ‘aesthetic’ she has!!

• Haha

Queenie30

In the latest haul, is it just me who think she seems a bit insane in the clip of her showing the lights in the cupboard 😳 but yea clearly she prioritises money badly, was any of that stuff she bought necessary?!

GoodGoss

She claims to have friends but have we ever seen anyone bar Zoe, a Twitter fangirl she befriended (who isnt her friend anymore), Hobbie and the twins?
We haven’t seen her with any of those people in years lol

Lola123

VIP Member
She has just posted a Primark haul where she basically spent a lot of money on things she doesn't need. I don't necessarily think her finances are bad, just her priorities.

The kitchen will end up being a rush job like everything else and will be painted 5 different times.
She’ll be able to claim that primark stuff back and return it

Unless the internet is in her name at her Mum's house, why isn't Jane calling them to find out why there has been internet issues? Or has Jane done that already and Grabbie didn't like the answer so it's off to her 'job' to ask what's going on?

Jeez, there are literally 1000s of people being displaced because of floods and all she's bothered about is posting a bunch of shit selfies of her and Lord Nelson? :rolleyes:
Also all she has to do is login into the talk talk account and you can see any service issues. I'm not with Talk Talk but know this from doing it for my mum.

She really is an idiot.

• Haha

hrh89

VIP Member
Any ideas how much she would make from those decor videos?? So interested! She does nothing but seems able to make a great income.