Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kayod25

I am so confused about her family situation haha, so her fathers gay? That shouldnt stop her from having a decent relationship with him?! Esp since she is bisexual herself! I know her family was obviously broken because of that situation if its true but it doesnt seem like she wants to try grow her relationship with him? I dunno I just find it so strange tbh! Why the need to be so far away from her family 🙈 I lovehalf hour away from mine and I dont drive and its not always easy to get back to see them and I find that hard 😂 dont know how she can be on her own like that for so long! It does seem like shes happier right now in Shefffield!

Reactions: 3

String Man

VIP Member
Maybe she made investments from money earned during her boom days online if she didn’t then she is a fool, I don’t see how else she is affording her lifestyle 🤷‍♀️
She's probably pissed the majority of it down the drain in various shades of Farrow and Ball.

Does she have a mortgage on her property or was she able to buy outright?

hnoz

VIP Member
Why doesn't she just get the train? She is such a baby needing her mum or dad to drive all the way down from F'ing Sheffield just to drive her back up!

working9-5

Chatty Member
Brighton is well dodgy and seedy in a lot of areas!
Yes it has its areas like any towns but after living in Brighton for a few years it’s a great place to live, nice vibe. However all the things that is has to offer are wasted on Gab who never leaves her flat.

urghwhy

What is this...? Is this her?! (It is: Appointment of Ms Jane Lindley as a director on 3 October 2016). They are both directors. Media representation services...£299,000 in assets in 2017 and almost £400,000 end of 2018. Fascinated!
She may have put the mortgage through the business (I'm no guru, but in my old place of work, the director remortgaged his house to raise capital for the business. I saw a document to that effect on Companies House.)

The asset inflation could have been the home. Intrigued to see if there are any liabilities on there.

I believe she bought it in the new financial year though so won't see it until next year I imagine.

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
I feel like a broken record but this girl needs a life. It’s getting annoying this wannabe painter/decorator/amateur interior designer lark that she keeps churning out. If that your passion then fab, turn it into something, but this girl is obsessed with redecorating that flat. She must have a constant headache
The problem is all the rooms look the same lol

• Haha

Dont care

“Gabby launched a hate campaign against Chloe Perkins who was only 14 at the time.

There was another girl besides Gabby although I can't remember her name and they were turning not only minions but other popular IGers against her to the point where she ended up deleting her Instagram account. Chloe did try to respond to all the hate and as a result, Gabby & her minions found Chloe's mom on Twitter and were sending her abuse about her daughter. When Chloe's mom obviously stood up for her daughter, Gabby & co. were posting screenshots of conversations with Chloe's mom on their Instagram accounts egging the minions on to join them in sending abuse.

I'm not really sure what started it all off and I didn't screenshot at the time as this was before Gabby was on YT. Another girl who was involved though was the blogger Lucy Jarvis from fine & bambi.

Chloe's been back on Instagram for a while now.”
What a disgusting human... but poor miserable girl, she is the one dealing with harassment -.- i never liked her, not even when she was bestie bestie with zoe (even though i actually liked zoe). And if that we can see why she has absolutely zero friends. Not a single one. (Her mom clearly doesnt count 😒) her being back home for almost two weeks tells me even more how lonely she feels and how she probably hates her flat but doesnt have the guts to admit it...

SpookyLumberjack

VIP Member
I genuinely don't believe she will sort herself out and climb out of this hole of re-re-re-decorating/weight loss fads/West End dreams with no hope (if you don't try and get off your hot pink sofa = no chance)/running away to Barnsley she's stuck in. I remember I watched her for her makeup tutorials and clothes hauls sometimes, she does neither. While I think she doesn't NEED to go back to that, she's peddling shit content. It's utter embarrassing crap. We're genuinely watching someone losing her career and possibly great opportunities and she'll do nothing to save it because there's something she has to watch on Netflix instead.

hrh89

VIP Member
Her voice isn’t nearly strong enough to carry a west end role! It’s too airy and soft she has no power to it.

Reactions: 2

Shesaidwhatnow

Fucking hell who does she think she is??? Using the fact her mum is upset for clout? Could have messaged the artist privately instead of posting all over her social media for sympathy! Same for the command hooks, like who does she think she is? Love how the company isn’t giving her the time of day and giving her the same reply as everyone else😂 shame it won’t take her down a peg or two🙄
I noticed that they were replying to others with the same generic reply, before they replied to her 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2