Gabriella Lindley #3 Broken nose, paint fume woes, pooped in a box and everybody knows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't get over the random bleeping nail polishes stuck on the wall. Is she opening a bleeping nail salon? Jesus wept. It looks so stupid!

The fact that she could have bought a sizeable house up north for the amount she paid for this flat isi so dumb. She has NO FRIENDS in Brighton/down South so she has wasted her money there. Baffles me. She may as well be close to her Mum and have a nice house with garden etc. You can literally get triple for your money up north lol

Also, I reckon the only social interaction she has are Tinder dates? When does she ever do anything??

Reactions: 20
Speaking of Brighton I’m always wondering if she ever met accidentally Zoe.
And if so, what would be their reactions.
I mean they live in the same city, so it’s possible.

Reactions: 3
Did she really need to print out a label that said vanilla on it to stick on her vanilla candle? How I wish I had that much free time!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I wondered this but I think both of them spend so much time at home there’s no chance bumping into each other. Also I get the impression Gaby only ventures as far as hove and not into central Brighton so even less chance of seeing Zoe.

Reactions: 11
I wonder if she ever thinks about her long term plans. Is she just going to stay in her flat, painting every room over and over to make her ‘happy’ whilst binging on whatever Netflix show she’s decided to fan girl over that week. She’s 25 and it seems her life isn’t really going anywhere, ok she owns her own place but what else does she have?!

I wonder if she ever thinks about her long term plans. Is she just going to stay in her flat, painting every room over and over to make her ‘happy’ whilst binging on whatever Netflix show she’s decided to fan girl over that week. She’s 25 and it seems her life isn’t really going anywhere, ok she owns her own place but what else does she have?!
She seems like the kind of person who thinks life will be better once she's lost weight and therefore puts everything off and focuses on that which is a long long (potentially life long) process. Your body size doesn't hold the answer to all your problems.
You can enjoy life while being overweight gabs, it's passing you by whether you're a size 8 or 28.

Reactions: 16
She’s at it again 🎨
Painting painting all day long
I like my flat to have a pong
It a nice change from smelling poop
Besides I have nothing else to do

Reactions: 5
She’s going to be a star on the west end don’t you know? From her bedroom in Brighton 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
︿ didn't she hated meat when she pretended to be vegan/vegetarian... Which abruptly ended and one day she just started making the best minced sauce (or something)

PicsArt_09-17-12.20.18.jpg

What are the odds? Definitely her one true love

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Did she really need to print out a label that said vanilla on it to stick on her vanilla candle? How I wish I had that much free time!!!
I just smell my candles to pick one 🤭

A few weeks ago she said she will get a second home and give her Brighton home to Jane

Reactions: 2
Yeah but both rarely leave their place so the odds of them bumping into each other is very low. I’m sure if it happened they would both put some vague passive aggressive quote about the other person on their IG stories while also saying how they’re living their best life (on the couch).

I wonder if that’s why Zoe never leaves her mansion. Her fear of bumping into Marzia/Felix and Gabby.

I wonder if that’s why Zoe never leaves her mansion. Her fear of bumping into Marzia/Felix and Gabby.
Off topic: they were friends?

7D80B69F-741A-4F48-A5B3-C47D9ED5FB06.jpeg

But, but .... he leaves with her 😳
I’m speechless.
I really wish I had time like her.

Why does she need home security to watch her cat when she's literally always at home with the cat?! 😂
So so good with money though guys!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just catching up and I can't bloody believe she painted her living room white after painting it dark and "loving it" so much. She has too much spare time on her hands. Tiny things wouldn't bother her so much if she had more of a life.
The wardrobes she is paying upwards of 3k for in the second bedroom are just devaluing her flat! Why wouldn't she just have the current wardrobes white and leave them as they are? The design of the new ones are so similar and not worth the money.
Newsflash gab - no future buyer wants a period fireplace ripped out for a second built in wardrobe that just means the room can't be used as a proper bedroom!

The thing that got me in her latest vlog was that the heating weren’t working so Jane sent her a blanket???????? She must have at least 10 different blankets/throws not to mention numerous duvet covers to keep warm? Bare in mind it’s still the end of summer so not even that cold. WTAF.

I tried hard to not posting this instastory but I couldn’t help myself.

BB55F29E-57DB-468A-8A58-DF39EB926F19.jpeg

WTF?!?😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.