Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
She loves twitter , it’s ridiculous to report people on there , is she incapable of sorting anything out correctly.

Reactions: 2

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
Even when she’s not being rude she’s being rude? Like surely the “genre” is films that never get old? Like all of the films she first listed aren’t in the same genre either🤨
Definitely Since when is mean girls the same genre as the holiday one is a holiday ROMANCE the other is a high school teen movie 🎥 🍿

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
She’s trash. Video called “Questions I hate answering” and asked for original questions that she’s not answered before. A viewer replies this and that’s her response?! You asked for questions, no need to be so rude!

“None of anyone’s business” you bloody ASKED for things people wanted to know. She is a lazy, rude and ungrateful blob. Hope she gets what she deserves.

View attachment 59475
she bloody asked
In the words of queen
Boom boom boom
Another one bites the dust
And another one bites and another bites
Another one bites the dust uh

View attachment 59698
View attachment 59699
This just popped up on YouTube, it's shocking how much she's changed. I remember how she was unhappy with how she looked here (wtf?!) Her teeth always looked too big for her mouth but now it's the other way around 🙁 4 years isn't that long. Not to have changed so drastically.
she gained weight I’m the type that when I gain weight it’s all on my face , funnily enough it’s the first place I lose weight as well

hrh89

VIP Member
Who’s nasty ellie?
she was a subscriber I think and they became friends and Ellie visited gabby a lot and was in some vlogs. She just seemed like a right bitch. They used to be really bitchy on twitter together and just genuinely awful as a pair. I’m not sure they are still friends.

boredjess

VIP Member
It's so embarrassing these youtubers influencers crap. Always going on social media hoping for freebies. They just hope the companies see their numbers and offer them freebies. High and mighty ass.

Also Gabs. Dull as her paint
20191015_224325.jpg

I know weight is a sensitive issue but she clearly need some sense knocked into her.
for someone who keep repeating herself on wanting to look a few sizes down.. and yet another Summer's gone
She's not getting anywhere and it's not as if she don't have the resources
20191015_224419.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Skyler Jones

I never thought of that explanation about Gabby before. Very interesting thought process. Maybe you can explain why the woman is such a fruit loop while your at it? lmao.

EiiiEiiiO

So true and did she go to an all girls school ? I remember when I was 14 and got a boyfriend all of a sudden I was popular right til the end of school.

Gobby was so one of those girls that lied about being snogged when people would ask instead of just telling the truth

Jesus Christ that's insane!!! In Ireland it's 26 weeks paid leave and you can get up to 42 weeks off if needed!!
Holy crap! That’s awesome. Smh it’s such a disaster here in the US sadly in regards to healthcare and such.. well hell just look at who is running our country🤦‍♀️😡 like @thenomad said. My husband is from England and I’m Romanian and we’ve definitely had many a serious talk about moving back to Europe.
Also totally agree with what you said about Gabby..it’s sad because she seems to lie about so many things she doesn’t need to! She would be much more relatable if she was honest .. we can all relate to relationship issues, insecurities etc.

I used to love that content of hers, especially when she moved to Brighton for the first time and it was more age appropriate for her to be into all this cutesy stuff but you're totally right. She will never help herself. She's got herself this far and it seems this is all it's going to be. She's done well really despite it being a sinking ship.
Totally agree. I loved watching her back then but as time passed it was obvious she does minimal possible in any/all things. She’s the person that is miserable and does fk all to change. It gets old quick

Mjaumjau

Chatty Member
She it truly pathetic! I literally managed to pour boiling water on my stomach whilst making dinner, not this Saturday but the Saturday the week before and I have been resting for some days because of the damaged skin and blisters but did go for a walk twice the past week.

I actually have sprained both my ankles separately some years ago and they are still not quite healed but I could not afford to have to much time off- one ankle was pretty bad and I actually has to rest three to four days.

Mjaumjau

Chatty Member
She honestly drives me insane. I have severe tonsillitis right now, 8 antibiotics a day, can’t talk. I’m a teacher and it’s KILLING me with guilt to have 4 days off. I’m also bored out of my mind. How does she manage it?!
I wish you a speedy recovery!

Mememememe

She it truly pathetic! I literally managed to pour boiling water on my stomach whilst making dinner, not this Saturday but the Saturday the week before and I have been resting for some days because of the damaged skin and blisters but did go for a walk twice the past week.

I actually have sprained both my ankles separately some years ago and they are still not quite healed but I could not afford to have to much time off- one ankle was pretty bad and I actually has to rest three to four days.
Ooh dear!! I HATE burns. They are so painful. Hope your feeling well soon.

Queenie30

But hasn’t she been up there ages? A couple of weeks now? Surely a pro like her doesn’t need that long to repaint a bedroom 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha