Gabriella Lindley #29 Oh Christmas tree, no Christmas tree, Gabby’s got NO Christmas tree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also she deffo tweeted about people not social distancing in Sheffield and then came on here to see what we are saying😂 hi gabby

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s not a hate page!
It is valid criticism, which we are not allowed to post anywhere else on the internet. Tattle is a place of Liberty.

I swear these idiots think we should never leave a review for any other content we consume.

Leaving a review for a book you dislike just means your life is empty.
Had a bad meal? Keep it to yourself, don’t leave a review.
Don’t like a new album? Sshhhh keep that to yourself, be kind.

Whether one does or doesn’t like something, we are entitled to hold that opinion and we are equally entitled to express it.
Just because an influencer might be bruised slightly, that should not stop the review or expression of criticism.
An influencer may themselves be entitled to remove the platform for negative review from their work but that does not mean people should be unable to express those opinions elsewhere or on public forums like Twitter.

Politely, if you put content out there - be it YouTube, art, music, writing, street art, film making, photography, you must be willing to accept that not everyone will enjoy your work and that they have every right to criticise your work, your concept and you.
Being an influencer means YOU are the content we, your audience, consume. If you can’t take that your content AKA you, will be legitimately criticised and called into question then pick another job.

The notion that anyone who is critical of an influencer or content pusher, is a troll is ridiculous, childish and shows a sad lack of critical thought and sophisticated thinking.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
What is Mey on about? We say gabriella lindley formally known as velvetgh0st who now runs junipermoon junipermoonshop juniper moon shop so that tattle comes up first?!? Almost as if she has taken time out of her busy day to read here too :) xx

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 92
What is Mey on about? We say gabriella lindley formally known as velvetgh0st who now runs junipermoon junipermoonshop juniper moon shop so that tattle comes up first?!? Almost as if she has taken time out of her busy day to read here too :) xx
Alright then Mey😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Gabby: blocks anyone who dares to disagree with her about anything at all or give any feedback that’s less than absolutely glowing
Also Gabby: is confused there’s a site for people to do all that
Ok then!

Says the girl who has publicly bullied children online and has video evidence of her treating her mum like tit.
Takes one to know one Gabboon 😏

Reactions: 35
Long time lurker first time poster 🤣

also got blocked for liking the posts about Marks. I live by Meadowhall and you can’t get in without a mask, they have security at the door and all over the centre. Why you would go there at the moment is beyond me, especially when you are supposed to be having an operation any time soon

Reactions: 30
Just caught up! First of all I do not stalk/bully you on here Gabby, I simply have my opinions, same as everyone does about everything/everyone and I am entitled to express it. In fact, we choose to express it via a website in which u don’t have to look at, or acknowledge. I am honestly so fed up with any person with a half decent social media following claiming that they are being “trolled” by this website. You also block anyone that asks you a question u don’t want to answer or they dare to disagree with an opinion you have so it’s not really any wonder why more and more fans over the years (me included) have decided to come here instead. Yes I do understand that it can’t be nice if you choose to read here about yourself and sometimes I think things do get taken too far, but u know what, u put your life online!! People are going to have opinions!! If u don’t like it quit your social media’s and get a “normal” job! I also don’t stalk you, i have 2 children and a home to run so I see your socials whenever I get a few minutes spare and I read on here whenever I’m feeding my little one milk - passes the time! This is my “happy hobby” 🙄 and I’m perfectly happy with my life thanks x

• Heart
Reactions: 40
The fun thing is that some people who question her are just regular followers who question her motives. I doubt everyone that sends her criticism (not hate, Gab. Grow up.) is from here or any other gossip forum. Some of them proper lick her colon in fear of offending the queen of darkness herself. Yet she assumes all the hate comes from here 🤷🏼‍♀️ no Gabbie, people are just tired of your tit

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Also just wanted to point out that the main reason I even come here is becosss yew guise are fkn hilarious! Couldn't care less about gobshite, yews lot make my day a whole lot funnier.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
In the wise words of gabriella Lindley aka velvetgh0st, owner of juniper moon:

No one is making you do that job :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.