Gabriella Lindley #29 Oh Christmas tree, no Christmas tree, Gabby’s got NO Christmas tree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HOW IS WHAT WAS TWEETED TO HER TROLLING? ITS THE TRUTH!!

Trolling would be something like - “I hope you catch Covid and die”etc (just to add - I absolutely don’t want to that happen, to anyone)

sorry for the caps but I am actually screaming

• Haha
Reactions: 59
I don't want to invalidate anyone's (actual) experience of laparoscopies here...but this story really isn't adding up to me.
I've mentioned before I had some complications and stayed in. I had quite a lot of tissue removed during the lap, and my wound became infected. I also had a lot of really bad bruising (not really anything unusual for me tbh I bruise like a peach so I expected it). I wasn't expecting to stay in and I was brought a bag.
However - I got a taxi home, and I didn't have anyone come to 'help me' when I'd gone home. Even being so sore and bruised I could walk around fine, my Mum came a few days later not because she didn't want to but she couldn't and I'd insisted it would be fine.
Anyway, I've also mentioned before I am a huge baby when it comes to general. I'm not at all a 'hard' person, I'm not saying this to flex that I was fine so everyone else should be. What I'm saying is if I was fine, knowing I'm a baby with medical stuff, and even with infections, bruising, and actually having had a lot of tissue removed I was up and about and fine getting myself home...I really don't see how Gabby could think she would need someone there with her to 'help her' and all the rest of it. She doesn't even know if she will have infections, bruising, or need any tissue out yet - they could simply have a look and see she's fine and off she goes?
So I'm basically pretty set on the idea she's having some weight loss thing now. I already thought that. But the way she's so sure about needing someone and all that solidifies it for me anyways.

What's actually weird is forever reading a thread about yourself then moaning about said thread. Go away Gabby, get a hobby yourself that isn't just reading here :rolleyes:
How is she even allowed during the pandemic to have someone with her? I though only birth partners were allowed? Are random family and friends allowed to hang around with no prior isolation or Covid test with patients in private hospitals now?!

Reactions: 22
Seriously most post procedures you don’t HAVE to have someone look after you. What about people who have no family or friends? Single mums who have c-sections and have to care for themselves and a baby with a huge wound at the bottom of their stomach after a very invasive operation (minus any complications that may have happened).
She’s full of bleeping tit, full of ‘woe is me’. Honestly I wish she’d just get off the internet. She’s a bleeping nightmare.

Reactions: 36
I’m here because it’s the only place people can discuss their grievances about influencers, who choose to share their lives online and make a living selling a lie, without being blocked.
She doesn’t understand that most of us started off actually liking her.
She’s happy to criticise and slag off a company or a brand who’s product or customer service she doesn’t like, and actually, people too. She’s always hating on men, northerners, people who don’t like Friends, people who’s name she doesn’t approve of, etc. I’m just here criticising Influencers, who brand and sell themselves. Just more hypocrisy from Gobs.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
How is she even allowed during the pandemic to have someone with her? I though only birth partners were allowed?
No idea. Maybe the rules are different for private. But considering how many people this year have had to suffer miscarriages alone because they can’t take people into hospital, people who have died alone not allowed visitors etc. A lap doesn’t require a ‘helper’ if miscarriages and actual freaking death aren’t allowed it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
So I'm basically pretty set on the idea she's having some weight loss thing now. I already thought that. But the way she's so sure about needing someone and all that solidifies it for me anyways.
I still believe this is what she’s doing too. If it was a lap, I think she would have had it done in Brighton, and Jane could have stayed with her there, like she usually does. She had her original WL surgery when she was still living at home, and I think she’s gone back to the same surgeon.

Reactions: 18
Ahhh the obligatory bizarre trolls tweet that appears after anyone dare question her nonsense! Then comes the tweets from her beloved followers who suggest everyone is very obviously jealous of her life.

I would just love to know what one thing in her lonely loveless life they think anyone would be jealous of!? I can only imagine they live such sad lives themselves they actually think grubby lives somewhat of a good life!?

Reactions: 24
She’s doing that thing again where she pretends to be ‘worried’ about trolls and becomes very passive aggressive and desperate. Happens once a month, word for word. Entertaining reality.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Ahhh the obligatory bizarre trolls tweet that appears after anyone dare question her nonsense! Then comes the tweets from her beloved followers who suggest everyone is very obviously jealous of her life.

I would just love to know what one thing in her lonely loveless life they think anyone would be jealous of!? I can only imagine they live such sad lives themselves they actually think grubby lives somewhat of a good life!?
I find it hilarious that anyone thinks we’re jealous of someone whose only hobby is getting surgery they don’t need tbh 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Also, as if I spend all my time thinking about her and stalking her social media. The odd couple of minutes here and there, in between living my life, because y’know, smart phones make it easy to do that. She spends more time online in a day than I do in a week.

Reactions: 28
She’s reading this thread right now and saw that someone admitting to being in her replies, hence all the moaning about trolls.

Every problem in Gobs life is her doing, she decides to stalk this site and then complains about it to her audience for sympathy. She’s literally on here the minute she wakes up, remember that late night someone found her shop account? She spends more time on tattle than any of us 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I find it hilarious that anyone thinks we’re jealous of someone whose only hobby is getting surgery they don’t need tbh 😂😂😂
And I love how grubbys new go to come back is "get a hobby" just because she has now opened her shite shop!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If she thinks she needs someone with her - and yes it is useful, although usually only recommended for transport purposes (if post op staff think you need further monitoring, they wouldn’t entrust you to a family member) - couldn’t Jane stay with her? She managed to travel the length of the country on public transport from tier 3, why couldn’t she just stay with Gabby but you know...down south? She is on the payroll after all.

Reactions: 10
Looking forward to her trying to disguise her weight loss surgery in the new year! What will it be this time - orange jewce, PT, WW, slimming world, those TONING SHOES she got that time that she thought would tone her legs 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I’m here because it’s the only place people can discuss their grievances about influencers, who choose to share their lives online and make a living selling a lie, without being blocked.
She’s happy to criticise and slag off a company or a brand who’s product or customer service she doesn’t like, and actually, people too. She’s always hating on men, northerners, people who don’t like Friends, people who’s name she doesn’t approve of, etc. I’m just here criticising Influencers, who brand and sell themselves. Just more hypocrisy from Gobs.
100% right, like I used to love her back in the day when she used to Instagram all her makeup back when she was living with her mum. I’ve gone on & off her over the years, the past year or so I cannot stand her on social media (her YouTube annoys me less than everything else tbh). She’s just so up herself, playing the victim, making an issue out of everything it just gets boring and annoying after a while.

Reactions: 11
Looking forward to her trying to disguise her weight loss surgery in the new year! What will it be this time - orange jewce, PT, WW, slimming world, those TONING SHOES she got that time that she thought would tone her legs 🤣🤣🤣
She's going to say she kept her diet and exercise private isn't she 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 29
No idea. Maybe the rules are different for private. But considering how many people this year have had to suffer miscarriages alone because they can’t take people into hospital, people who have died alone not allowed visitors etc. A lap doesn’t require a ‘helper’ if miscarriages and actual freaking death aren’t allowed it.
Yep! I had a miscarriage in the spring. I had to have D&C and recover on my own.
My husband was working in the same hospital but I only saw in him through a window once I was back home because I’m on the shielding list and he is front line NHS (I am too, but I wasn’t allowed to work during the first lockdown).
I didn’t see him for months, he lived in our garage and then a hotel.
After my miscarriage I went home and looked after my children.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
why would you go there ffs, it’s mad at the best of times regardless of it being Christmas time “just” for M&S too, bullshit. You make yourself look a proper twit by preaching yet going out for non essentials. You could support a small business go to a corner shop?! But no you’re a pretentious twit who’s gone M&S
She has issues with Yorkshire people.

Well done peeps 😂😂😂
Successful business 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Similar to "trolls" who make accounts "just to troll her", most people prefer to vent through a medium not connected to themselves. SHE'S the one living a public life.

Also I love how she acts as if "trolls" are putting a ton of effort into gathering information about her just to annoy her on social media. She an oversharer with no friends to talk to so she puts it all out there for free, it's light work!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.