Gabriella Lindley #29 Oh Christmas tree, no Christmas tree, Gabby’s got NO Christmas tree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why would you go there ffs, it’s mad at the best of times regardless of it being Christmas time “just” for M&S too, bullshit. You make yourself look a proper twit by preaching yet going out for non essentials. You could support a small business go to a corner shop?! But no you’re a pretentious twit who’s gone M&S
Of course she had to make it a north vs. South thing, why doesn't she duck off back to her miserable hovel in Brighton if it's stressing her out so much

Reactions: 39
So it’s totally fine for Gabby to:
A) get her mum to travel across the country
B) travel across the country herself
C) go to M&S (most likely with Jane, when one of them could shop on their own)
D) have a non urgent surgery without self isolating before hand

BUT anyone else in Sheffield who went to the “RAMMED” M&S is a disrespectful human being and all of Yorkshire deserve to be in Tier 3 because of it...

Right then Gab.
What's the bet that Jane already did a huge food shop in preparation for her royal highness, but Gabs is just that bleeping greedy she went on an unessential trip for ham anyway in a bloody TIER 3 AREA.

She is such a twit. She didn't need to go out at all and she knows it.

• Angry
Reactions: 41
What did she expect going to the biggest shopping centre in the area on a weekend just before Christmas? I work all week in a key worker role so I have no choice but to do my shopping on a weekend. Both she and her mum do have that choice. The reality is that every time she comes back here, she *has* to go to Meadowhall. She does it every time without fail.

This afternoon, I’ve been and done my food shopping in a few small, independent businesses down Sharrow Vale and Abbeydale, and they were all deserted. The people that I did see all had masks on, correctly. Even the M&S on Ecclesall Road hasn’t been *that* busy recently. You can’t claim to be from Sheffield (which she’s not) yet only ever venture as far as Meadowhall 🙄

Is there no local m&s to her ? Why did she have to go to a shopping centre
There’s more than one in Barnsley and there’s also more than one in Sheffield. There’s also a big Waitrose in Sheffield that they could have gone to 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Would anyone here judge me for having pigs in blankets tonight? I don’t want to be seen as a Gobber!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
can’t work out if I’m more pissed off about the fact I’m sat here livid she’s tweeted that massive contradictory pile of tit or the fact I’m actually angry over it.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
why would you go there ffs, it’s mad at the best of times regardless of it being Christmas time “just” for M&S too, bullshit. You make yourself look a proper twit by preaching yet going out for non essentials. You could support a small business go to a corner shop?! But no you’re a pretentious twit who’s gone M&S
Oh duck off! Many of us "Yorkshire people" are actually trying our bleeping best, wear masks properly, have gone without seeing family since the beginning of the year, have missed birthdays, weddings and funerals, have cancelled holidays and had to wear clothes that don't even bleeping fit from 5 stone go. Meanwhile there's the scum of the earth like you Gobshite, people like Zoella, Helen Anderson and Grace Beverely and all the other ridiculous, waste of bleeping space ~influencers~ who galavant about all over the place as if none of this even happening. So no, no wonder Sheffield and the rest of us up North are still in tier 3. IT'S BECAUSE OF IGNORANT bleeping PEOPLE LIKE YOU! /rant

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Ah yes. Because Sheffield is the only place in the entire country that offers this procedure? duck off.
haha this is me she’s replying to. I wouldn’t normally engage and I never post on here but being from Sheffield and having her constantly say tit about it when it’s one of the friendliest places in the UK... god she makes me so mad

• Heart
Reactions: 65
haha this is me she’s replying to. I wouldn’t normally engage and I never post on here but being from Sheffield and having her constantly say tit about it when it’s one of the friendliest places in the UK... god she makes me so mad
Doing the lord's work! She's not even from Sheffield so she really needs to be careful about what she says

Reactions: 16
I'm not even from the UK, but I can't with her attitude towards the north of England, damn girl grow up

Reactions: 36
I very nearly quote tweeted calling her a hypocrite travelling from tier 2 to 3 and her mum 3 to 2 to 3 but couldn’t be bothered.

Reactions: 13
Can someone please explain to me what operation she’s having? Or claiming to have?
I thought it was a routine, minimally invasive thing..

Reactions: 1
The actual hypocrisy of her recent replies to people:

'I can't believe they haven't grown as people in 7 years' lol and she has?

And that the haters are 'pure stalking'. Babe, you moved to Brighton to force Zoe to be mates with you. Don't bleeping lecture us on stalking you nightmare.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I don't want to invalidate anyone's (actual) experience of laparoscopies here...but this story really isn't adding up to me.
I've mentioned before I had some complications and stayed in. I had quite a lot of tissue removed during the lap, and my wound became infected. I also had a lot of really bad bruising (not really anything unusual for me tbh I bruise like a peach so I expected it). I wasn't expecting to stay in and I was brought a bag.
However - I got a taxi home, and I didn't have anyone come to 'help me' when I'd gone home. Even being so sore and bruised I could walk around fine, my Mum came a few days later not because she didn't want to but she couldn't and I'd insisted it would be fine.
Anyway, I've also mentioned before I am a huge baby when it comes to general. I'm not at all a 'hard' person, I'm not saying this to flex that I was fine so everyone else should be. What I'm saying is if I was fine, knowing I'm a baby with medical stuff, and even with infections, bruising, and actually having had a lot of tissue removed I was up and about and fine getting myself home...I really don't see how Gabby could think she would need someone there with her to 'help her' and all the rest of it. She doesn't even know if she will have infections, bruising, or need any tissue out yet - they could simply have a look and see she's fine and off she goes?
So I'm basically pretty set on the idea she's having some weight loss thing now. I already thought that. But the way she's so sure about needing someone and all that solidifies it for me anyways.

Oh no, she’s on to us 😱
What's actually weird is forever reading a thread about yourself then moaning about said thread. Go away Gabby, get a hobby yourself that isn't just reading here :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.