Gabriella Lindley #28 Monika’s collecshun is my inspirashun. Did I mention my operashun?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the actual duck is she on about??
She is dangerous spouting this nonsense isn't she? Imagine if a tween was following her bat tit 'advice'

Evidently found someone new on insta or tiktok to take out if context and parrot.

If she just sees food as fuel - fine. Essentially it is but we live in a time where food has been made delicious and it is difficult to say no sometimes, high calorie low nutrient foods are in abundance and, have been made insanely cheap. Humans don't benefit from fried potatoes, we get more from a PLAIN boiled or a PLAIN jacket potato. (But fried tastes better...) if she really just viewed her meals as fuel for keeping his body EneRgiZEd during her busy days as a small biZznezZ owner, instagram model and brand ambassador (cough) then she'd be eating streamed broccoli and plain tofu daily. She doesn't. She replaced a boyfriend, a social life and family with food. Specifically foods that are refined sugars and fried saturated fats (the trusty bacon sandwiches on heavily buttered sliced white) she has spoken before about having rotten teeth, clearly the sugary beverages DO have an effect on her body both immediate and long term. Dentists aren't cheap, i would have thought that alone would caused her to be more careful knowing how tight she is.

Who remembers when she wanted a whole mouth full of veneers?

Reactions: 16
she's actually so ridiculously stupid - what you eat won't affect you in the long run?? 😂 🤯 and i've been here eating healthy like a moron

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She’s so obviously malnourished. Post bariatric people often are anyway, as the procedure means the body is less able to absorb nutrients from food. It’s infuriating because she would have been told all of this pre and post surgery. Her dietary requirements are different and specific to someone who has had weight loss surgery, and she’s giving advice as if that never happened. Mind you, she’s ignored all the advice that was given to her anyway and carried on eating as she obviously did pre-surgery.
Aside from all that, she’s a bleeping hypocrite because she’s constantly going on about ‘having a little treat’ before shoving biscuits into her gob.

Reactions: 23
exactly!! ''there's no such thing as something nice'' while that's literally how she describes everything she buys

Reactions: 16
No one should be taking diet or food advice from a girl who had a gastric bypass and has regained the weight. It's rare but not impossible, but just goes to show how bad her eating is that she stretched out her stomach again.

Reactions: 35
No wonder none of her weight loss surgeries have worked when she has absolutely no regard for her health and clearly has never listened to any dietary advice. No one should be scared of any food but you have to understand that if you eat junk food every day it will have an affect on your health

Reactions: 25
Does all those ads for Function of Beauty but look how many other hair products she has in her shower. Considering her FoB ones are always looking unused, it’s clear it’s only money for her.
Also, it’s favourite not frayvrut miss Queen-of-pronunciation
346C02F9-9675-4CBE-A27C-0136017DE163.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
not only she has no regard for her own health, but also the health of others! she has the kind of following that is very easily influenced and should not even be discussing such sensitive issues let alone give off ''tips'' like this
my dad had a heart attack as well as a stroke later on (he's fine now) and it was almost all due to his diet, but throughout his whole life! there were 10 years between the heart attack and the stroke, and after he had the stroke the doctor told him that the main reason was STILL the food he ate prior to having the heart attack. the body remembers!!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Why does the twit pretend none of her TikTok viewers know who she is? They’ve all followed her from elsewhere and know she’s full of tit trying to reinvent herself, she’s nobody but a boring narcissist who talks about herself to a new audience on that platform.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Why does she want to have a baby? I actually know the answer, but has she ever seen/met one, aside from cute clips online? Gabriella Lindley has never worked hard in her life and babies are a lot of work. She would send the kid to Sheffield because Nelly gets jealous, although I could also see Jane moving in to raise two babies.

Reactions: 14
Does all those ads for Function of Beauty but look how many other hair products she has in her shower. Considering her FoB ones are always looking unused, it’s clear it’s only money for her.
Also, it’s favourite not frayvrut miss Queen-of-pronunciation View attachment 335509
Okay why is there so many hair products?!
Also, looks like she at least attempts to keep her ✨fairy✨ clean

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why has she posted a ✨ morning routine ✨ when she doesn’t wake up until the afternoon?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Okay why is there so many hair products?!
Also, looks like she at least attempts to keep her ✨fairy✨ clean
Oh no, we had a keeping her fairy clean chat a few threads back 😂 and then people were discussing how they wash their bums

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think she wasn’t overweight for full whack weight loss surgery so they tightened her gastric band last Christmas so she lost some weight and now they’ll tighten it a bit more so she doesn’t lose too much weigh considering she’s not even big! I guess if she goes private they’ll do anything for the money.

Could be wrong though

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Does anyone know if anyone is allowed to start a new thread? Does it have to be a mod or something?

is anyone else triggered by the lofi animal crossing theme remix in the background of her latest tik tok

Reactions: 3
She was sent that femfresh. Other influencers have done Ad’s for it, but Gobbie is too much of a prude to talk about vagina hygeine. She can’t even say the word.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
No wonder none of her weight loss surgeries have worked when she has absolutely no regard for her health and clearly has never listened to any dietary advice. No one should be scared of any food but you have to understand that if you eat junk food every day it will have an affect on your health
If this is the case, and each surgery she's had done she has gained the weight back and has chosen not to change her lifestyle when it comes to healthy eating and exercise, should she not be denied surgery again? I personally don't think people like Gobs should have access to the surgery until they show a willingness to change.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.