Gabriella Lindley #28 Monika’s collecshun is my inspirashun. Did I mention my operashun?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
7199A0D5-42A3-4C9C-9E49-922567B455A3.jpeg

id love her to come to mine to see my garden where every cat feels the need to tit everywhere, I don’t even have a cat! it bleeping stinks too

• Haha
Reactions: 42
4C022759-2AA8-4054-840A-A89A5FF71CAC.png
I
It’s the mould and condensation on the windows because she never opens them for me.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Can you imagine the size litter tray a Retriever would need or a Great Dane? Then she’d need even bigger bin bags to hoard it all in

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If this is the case, and each surgery she's had done she has gained the weight back and has chosen not to change her lifestyle when it comes to healthy eating and exercise, should she not be denied surgery again? I personally don't think people like Gobs should have access to the surgery until they show a willingness to change.
She would just end up going abroad to get it done, then return home with it somehow "botched" amd demand nhs free care to fix herself.

Also, hate that i know this but whoever said they thought she had her band tightened, she had a sleeve so it can't be tightened. Most of the stomach pouch was removed and tossed into medical waste. She needs her jaw wired shut.

Reactions: 5
View attachment 335551
id love her to come to mine to see my garden where every cat feels the need to tit everywhere, I don’t even have a cat! it bleeping stinks too
I'm guessing she didn't train Nelly and someone else did it then? I genuinely don't think she's smart enough to realise that animals don't get born trained to do things, humans train them

Reactions: 10
View attachment 335557I
It’s the mould and condensation on the windows because she never opens them for me.
Yuck
She was sent that femfresh. Other influencers have done Ad’s for it, but Gobbie is too much of a prude to talk about vagina hygeine. She can’t even say the word.
"Hey guys, i just wanna chat to yew bout this femfresh it keeps my fairy glowing with freshness. I use it everyday coz i shower everyday and, it is nellie's absolute favourite thing everrrrrr!

Also guys, i made nellie too fat to escape and now he can never leave me!!! Kooooute! I tried with hobby but he escaped - never againnnnn.

Available at boots or superdrug."

• Haha
Reactions: 8
LoL at ALL the responses telling her how its down to the owners and that they love dogs.

We know u have a weird attachment to your obese cats stinky crappy box grubby but the rest of us do not XOXO

Reactions: 17
I think heart disease and diabetes would beg to differ Gabs! It’s just wrong and incredibly misleading to say what you eat won’t affect you in the long run... everything in moderation
Yeah all that surgery you had to have to lose weight and get rid of the excess skin. The food you ate didn’t affect you in the long run at all did it Gobby? You absolute moron! 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Dogs get taken out for walks every day, so of course they’re going to tit outside, away from where they live, eat and sleep, you moron. Shitting in a box is not the norm, for humans,
or cats really, Gobbie!
Of course, lots of people choose to use litter trays for their cats, and that’s fine, but I also know lots of cat owners who don’t use one.
Why is she stupid?

Reactions: 23
Look what I saw at the shops today! If Gabby wasn’t having an *OpErAsHun* that was sew sew sew bad compared to anyone else’s operashuns, she could have added this to her Christmas Collecshun (even though she doesn’t have a tree). What is her obsession with the tree thing anyway? Could she not put it up now knowing she’ll have an operashun, put the lights on a damn timer and then leave it up for a couple of weeks? I’m genuinely curious as to how she’s gonna carry on after this. Again, guys, I had my emergency operashun (did I menshun it) on chewsday and today I’ve been putting the Christmas tree up with my niece, been out to the shops, driven myself out for lunch and went for a slow walk to look at some of the neighbours Christmas lights. I don’t bleeping GET EEEEEET

/rant over.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Dogs get taken out for walks every day, so of course they’re going to tit outside, away from where they live, eat and sleep, you moron. Shitting in a box is not the norm, for humans,
or cats really, Gobbie!
Of course, lots of people choose to use litter trays for their cats, and that’s fine, but I also know lots of cat owners who don’t use one.
Why is she stupid?
If a cat is allowed to go outside, then they will piss and tit outside. My cats have 2 litter boxes, but both prefer to do their business outside if possible. One of them doesn’t go out much now, but still prefers to go outside. I have a small patch of soil for him to go on. I’m sure Nellie would prefer to go outside if he could, if only to get some fresh air in his lungs and get away from the smell of her stinky flat for a few mins.

Look what I saw at the shops today! If Gabby wasn’t having an *OpErAsHun* that was sew sew sew bad compared to anyone else’s operashuns, she could have added this to her Christmas Collecshun (even though she doesn’t have a tree). What is her obsession with the tree thing anyway? Could she not put it up now knowing she’ll have an operashun, put the lights on a damn timer and then leave it up for a couple of weeks? I’m genuinely curious as to how she’s gonna carry on after this. Again, guys, I had my emergency operashun (did I menshun it) on chewsday and today I’ve been putting the Christmas tree up with my niece, been out to the shops, driven myself out for lunch and went for a slow walk to look at some of the neighbours Christmas lights. I don’t bleeping GET EEEEEET

/rant over.
How did you feel when you woke up? Were you in as much pain as I was or were you ok? How are your wounds healing? Mine healed pretty quick, just my bellybutton incision that took longer as it was the biggest.

Reactions: 6
If a cat is allowed to go outside, then they will piss and tit outside. My cats have 2 litter boxes, but both prefer to do their business outside if possible. One of them doesn’t go out much now, but still prefers to go outside. I have a small patch of soil for him to go on. I’m sure Nellie would prefer to go outside if he could, if only to get some fresh air in his lungs and get away from the smell of her stinky flat for a few mins.

How did you feel when you woke up? Were you in as much pain as I was or were you ok? How are your wounds healing? Mine healed pretty quick, just my bellybutton incision that took longer as it was the biggest.
Not too bad when I woke up! I unfortunately had quite a high heart rate before, during and after surgery so I ended up being monitored in ICU overnight. I also had a pretty ugh infection so stayed an extra day with a gross drain and extra antibiotics but actually not too bad! I was super tired and emotional the day I got home which I think was just the come down from all the busy-ness, shock and anesthetic and cried for hours because people were asking me if I needed anything and I said all I wanted was chicken noodle soup and nobody bought me anything.. apparently that’s devastating lmao. After the first day at home I was able to sleep for a whole day and was fine! I haven’t used any of the prescription pain relief and now not taking any over the counter stuff either. The belly button incision is actually a little bit sore like yours but nothing unbearable. I was literally able to get out of bed and go to the toilet and shower straight after waking up in ICU and made sure I kept myself moving!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Not too bad when I woke up! I unfortunately had quite a high heart rate before, during and after surgery so I ended up being monitored in ICU overnight. I also had a pretty ugh infection so stayed an extra day with a gross drain and extra antibiotics but actually not too bad! I was super tired and emotional the day I got home which I think was just the come down from all the busy-ness, shock and anesthetic and cried for hours because people were asking me if I needed anything and I said all I wanted was chicken noodle soup and nobody bought me anything.. apparently that’s devastating lmao. After the first day at home I was able to sleep for a whole day and was fine! I haven’t used any of the prescription pain relief and now not taking any over the counter stuff either. The belly button incision is actually a little bit sore like yours but nothing unbearable. I was literally able to get out of bed and go to the toilet and shower straight after waking up in ICU and made sure I kept myself moving!
Oh no! Sounds like yew had the worst experience anyone’s ever had! When will yew be doing story time for when the surgeon botched your operashun and yew ended up in ICU becossss yew had the highest heart rate the doctors had ever seen! So high, you actually went backwards and flatlined —^^^^^^^^^^————————😯😜
I’m glad you’re doing ok now, but sorry you to stay in longer and it wasn’t as straight forward as mine was.

• Haha
Oh no! Sounds like yew had the worst experience anyone’s ever had! When will yew be doing story time for when the surgeon botched your operashun and yew ended up in ICU becossss yew had the highest heart rate the doctors had ever seen! So high, you actually went backwards and flatlined —^^^^^^^^^^————————😯😜
I’m glad you’re doing ok now, but sorry you to stay in longer and it wasn’t as straight forward as mine was.
Coming sewn!! I’m going to tawlk about how the surgeon was a sew sew mean twit man becossss he made me wear a stupid surgical hat when I didn’t even want tew! I even have a blister where my belly button surgical tape is like Gabby, even though it’s sew sew SEW rare. #BOTCHED

if I’m being honest the worst experience is that I literally got my period right before surgery and had none of my own supplies so had to wear one of those giant maternity pads. Then I woke up and was busting to wee and wet my bed and my undies and did a wee all over the ICU room floor and ended up in a giant adult nappy cos I had no clean undies or pads of my own lmao. I was mortified but hey, nobody batted an eyelash! Gabby could never!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My cat is allowed out whenever (she has a custom cat flap lol, the princess) and she NEVER shits in the house, I literally can't remember the last time she did any business inside. So not only does this save us cleaning after her, but also shows that cats would prefer to do it outside given the chance!

Reactions: 11
Our older cat waits until 10pm to cry loudly to be let out and then does her business on the driveway nowadays. Can’t be angry at her because it’s probably an age thing (she’s very elderly and her eyesight is going and stuff) but even until last year she would walk back inside from the garden to wee or poo in her box. Even the best trained cats can go wild 🤣
Then again, Nelly could take a tit under her sofa and she probably wouldn’t even notice the smell.

Reactions: 9
I think heart disease and diabetes would beg to differ Gabs! It’s just wrong and incredibly misleading to say what you eat won’t affect you in the long run... everything in moderation
Yeah no. I will say I don't say good or bad or junk food in front of my kid. (I'm not going to put my whole story on here like Gabs would) because of feeding issues. But she completely just neglected on how some food can BE bad for someone. Allergies, gastroparesis, so many other things. Food can and will definitely affect your body, and some need more or less calories. She absolutely 100% shouldn't generalize something like this.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.