Gabriella Lindley #28 Monika’s collecshun is my inspirashun. Did I mention my operashun?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
does anyone else read her recent tweet about judging people by their names slightly ...... concerning ? Lots of territories she might cross going into too much detail about what she means
Coming from someone who has called herself Gabbie, Gabby, Mona and Gabriana over the years among others probably, how does that work with judging other people when you use fake names anyways

• Haha
Reactions: 34
It’s actually making me laugh how she’s trying to act like she gets dressed everyday on her TikTok. We know she lives in her pyjamas and barely showers or outs on makeup. Yet here she is on TikTok with a new jumper. Absolute horse tit

• Haha
Reactions: 38
does anyone else read her recent tweet about judging people by their names slightly ...... concerning ? Lots of territories she might cross going into too much detail about what she means
Having seen her list of names for her phantom children I can only laugh at this. I’d love to see an example of the names she would pass judgment on.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oooo there’s an idea... She hasn’t done a baby names video in a while. Baby names - surgery edition!

En-Dohhh
Oppy-Ray Sun
Addy Sun

• Haha
Reactions: 44
We all know she would date someone named "Ludacris October Wackadoodle Reindeer" if the poor soul would give her a chance. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Does she know other hairstyles exist? Sick of seeing that tiny turd on top of her moon head

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I just can’t get over how FAT Nellie is, I swear years ago she said the vet had given her special food/put him on a diet because he was overweight and he’s bigger than ever.
Poor thing

• Sad
Reactions: 34
I just can’t get over how FAT Nellie is, I swear years ago she said the vet had given her special food/put him on a diet because he was overweight and he’s bigger than ever.
Poor thing
from her instagram, 43 weeks ago
yup, definitely a genius.
1D6D71B3-6553-4EB1-AED1-C48810BD7AE0.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
She goes on about wanting a baby so badly. Would love to see her if she ended up having an emergency section then having to deal with a newborn!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She goes on about wanting a baby so badly. Would love to see her if she ended up having an emergency section then having to deal with a newborn!
Funny enough I was thinking about this today! I love my toddler to bits. I love nothing more than being a mum. She is normally such a happy child but today she had such a bad day. Meltdown after meltdown. She spent most of the day screaming and having tantrums. I tried everything to calm her but nothing seemed to work for long. I'm a very calm and patient mum (most of the time...we all have our moments) but today I felt so stressed and burst into tears at one point. I thought about how utterly selfish Gabby is and how she has zero resilience or empathy. I thought about how she would cope with a toddler. I really hope she doesn't have children as she can't even shower or get dressed or look after a cat properly. I had post natal depression and found it hard to look after myself after having my baby but I forced myself to as I needed to be there for my child and had to be responsible as it isn't all about me anymore. I just doubt if she could put anyone before herself. Even a baby. It scares me to think of her having responsibility for a child. I do think though that it is just another fantasy for her...like everything else. Being pregnant is hard...giving birth is hard...recovering from birth is hard...having a child is hard. Far too much work for Gobs. Can you imagine her having contractions!? Or having normal pregnancy ailments like sciatica or heartburn (more pain!). Come on! Or having to change loads of crappy newborn nappies and oh my god guyyyys I cannot believe how little sleep this baby is letting me have. Sterilising bottles or breastfeeding!? So much effort involved. And she wants to do this all on her own by choice apparently. She is a joke. She probably just wants to imagine she is Monica from Friends with her baby plan.

Oh and the first trimester is a witch! I was working a 60 hour week in my first trimester and commuting a fair distance. I sat at my desk and cried every morning but hid that from my colleagues as you just get on with it. Gabby would be on Instagram whining about oh I'm sew poorly and boohoo noone understands how I have the worst sickness and tiredness ever. All while sleeping in past noon and watching Netflix all day. What a luxury. I'm getting really cross about this and it hasn't even happened!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Funny enough I was thinking about this today! I love my toddler to bits. I love nothing more than being a mum. She is normally such a happy child but today she had such a bad day. Meltdown after meltdown. She spent most of the day screaming and having tantrums. I tried everything to calm her but nothing seemed to work for long. I'm a very calm and patient mum (most of the time...we all have our moments) but today I felt so stressed and burst into tears at one point. I thought about how utterly selfish Gabby is and how she has zero resilience or empathy. I thought about how she would cope with a toddler. I really hope she doesn't have children as she can't even shower or get dressed or look after a cat properly. I had post natal depression and found it hard to look after myself after having my baby but I forced myself to as I needed to be there for my child and had to be responsible as it isn't all about me anymore. I just doubt if she could put anyone before herself. Even a baby. It scares me to think of her having responsibility for a child. I do think though that it is just another fantasy for her...like everything else. Being pregnant is hard...giving birth is hard...recovering from birth is hard...having a child is hard. Far too much work for Gobs. Can you imagine her having contractions!? Or having normal pregnancy ailments like sciatica or heartburn (more pain!). Come on! Or having to change loads of crappy newborn nappies and oh my god guyyyys I cannot believe how little sleep this baby is letting me have. Sterilising bottles or breastfeeding!? So much effort involved. And she wants to do this all on her own by choice apparently. She is a joke. She probably just wants to imagine she is Monica from Friends with her baby plan.

Oh and the first trimester is a witch! I was working a 60 hour week in my first trimester and commuting a fair distance. I sat at my desk and cried every morning but hid that from my colleagues as you just get on with it. Gabby would be on Instagram whining about oh I'm sew poorly and boohoo noone understands how I have the worst sickness and tiredness ever. All while sleeping in past noon and watching Netflix all day. What a luxury. I'm getting really cross about this and it hasn't even happened!
You got this mumma 💪🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Wow that was a long rant! I'm happy to get it off my chest 😂

Oh and when your milk comes in on day 3 she would be crying (like we all do because of the hormone shift) and filming the tears falling. I'm joust sew sad

• Haha
Gabriella Lindley #29 no Christmas tree for me, I’m having an operation you see

Reactions: 37
I think heart disease and diabetes would beg to differ Gabs! It’s just wrong and incredibly misleading to say what you eat won’t affect you in the long run... everything in moderation
What the actual duck is she on about??

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I think heart disease and diabetes would beg to differ Gabs! It’s just wrong and incredibly misleading to say what you eat won’t affect you in the long run... everything in moderation
Who the duck is she to give advice about food? This is a girl who promoted starvation, encouraged juicing diets, is apparently allergic to half the things on the planet but continues to eat them, blatantly lies about her diet to cover up her bloody weight loss surgeries, and is obviously over feeding her damn cat.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
She’s seriously a dick.. working with children i try not to focus on eating habits too much as it’s such a sensitive topic. I don’t like to tell the children what is unhealthy or healthy but I choose to focus on food as fuel. The more colorful and fresh it is.. the more “fuel” it is for your body. Chocolate and ice cream etc are okay sometimes but you need to have Whole Foods like veggies and fruit and eat a rainbow to give you enough fuel to learn, grow and play. Not sure why my 4 and 5 year olds can get it but Gabby can’t.

Reactions: 27
And she wonders why she regained all the weight she lost from having her sleeve? 😂
Good concept, sure. You should think there are no bad foods because fear around food isn’t good at all. But thinking there will be no long term consequences of any foods? IDIOTIC. Never use the NHS again lady.

Reactions: 21
She was writing this after scoffing 3 champagne truffles for breakfast on Dec 1st!

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.