Gabriella Lindley #28 Monika’s collecshun is my inspirashun. Did I mention my operashun?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is definitely something fishy (possibly her fingers) about the advent calendar opening because you just know she is not dressing up every day! And if you watch all the videos and go by what nail polish and jumper she has on you can tell when she filmed them...

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Hmm, all about how you train them.
I’d rather have to pick up poo from my driveway than willingly keep FOUR BAGS of it in my BEDROOM 🙂
0EE83061-41B9-4BDE-AF96-ECF9E3D20945.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
DCF686D4-47B1-493C-ADC1-FCDF7BFC7D46.jpeg
might comment on this “toxic toxic toxic” like she did when someone offered her support in relation to food

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Hi all, sorry off topic, but this is when I usually 'watch and like' are there any mods about to help me log in with a new password. I have had to make new account as no reply to forgot my password or emails for a number of days. Thank you so much.

Reactions: 1
If she does a “what’s in my hospital bag” tik tok I s2g I’ll bleeping lose it

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
She posted about manifesting it to be cold forever or whatever. Has she even really been outside in the cold? I don't think it's the cold she likes, I think it's the excuse it gives her to stay inside. It was cold here today and I still made an effort to do so and I will continue to do so unless it's unsafe.

Her tweets also read like an immature 14 year old. And friend zone, if you don't even talk to the person then how is that even possible?
Sorry I’m just catching up but just wanted to say I have always really disliked her always going on about wanting it to be cold given she lives in a city with a huge homelessness problem...I also like cold weather but it seems very tone deaf to be wishing it to be cold given there are people having to sleep in it, we’ve had snow this week. If she likes the cold so much why doesn’t she try opening a damn window once a while.

Reactions: 25
Sorry I’m just catching up but just wanted to say I have always really disliked her always going on about wanting it to be cold given she lives in a city with a huge homelessness problem...I also like cold weather but it seems very tone deaf to be wishing it to be cold given there are people having to sleep in it, we’ve had snow this week. If she likes the cold so much why doesn’t she try opening a damn window once a while.
Exactly this. There was a documentary about teenagers sleeping rough in Brighton & Hove a while ago - kids probably the same age as the idiots who follow her. It's easy to take it for granted that you have a roof over your head and can afford your heating bill, but winter is absolutely miserable for many.

Also, if she loves the cold so much, why doesn't she bloody GO OUTSIDE?!

Reactions: 31
Hahaha Yes, yes it was!
It was a stupid question but this person is also clearly an asshole tbh, people who ‘hate cats’ usually are.
I don’t get why Gabby or anyone needs to pit different types of animal against each other tbh? I find it extremely strange. Cats and dogs are both nice, leave them alone!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 50
It was a stupid question but this person is also clearly an asshole tbh, people who ‘hate cats’ usually are.
I don’t get why Gabby or anyone needs to pit different types of animal against each other tbh? I find it extremely strange. Cats and dogs are both nice, leave them alone!!!
Oh I totally agree...!! Just a funny response.

Shes an almost 30 year old who has top 5s ffs :') shes exactly the type of person who pits animals against each other.

Remember that time she went out and bought loads of tit for nala and said she was going to be a cool auntie...didn't mind dogs then did she.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh I totally agree...!! Just a funny response.

Shes an almost 30 year old who has top 5s ffs :') shes exactly the type of person who pits animals against each other.

Remember that time she went out and bought loads of tit for nala and said she was going to be a cool auntie...didn't mind dogs then did she.
Im surprised she didn’t get a dog tbh so she could walk it in the park and ‘accidentally’ bump into Zoe 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Food won't affect you in the long run, says the one who's had multiple weight-loss operashuns. Okay, hun.

Reactions: 57
Im surprised she didn’t get a dog tbh so she could walk it in the park and ‘accidentally’ bump into Zoe 👀
She could walk her obese cat poor thing needs some exercise, as does she! Oh sorry gabby stomps 10k around her flat doesn't she ... loool

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She could walk her obese cat poor thing needs some exercise, as does she! Oh sorry gabby stomps 10k around her flat doesn't she ... loool
Maybe Nelly needs to put his bed in front of the fridge for her 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So sad that Nala's had to grow up without her cool auntie.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.