Gabriella Lindley #28 Monika’s collecshun is my inspirashun. Did I mention my operashun?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Gabby Gabby Gabby, when will you learn to do your ‘job’ properly. She didnt cover her labels up properly so i captured the stuff she was trying to hide.

not sure why shes only hiding those select 3 labels but whatever gabs.

most importantly her error shows us the labels contents. It looks like every 4 labels = 1 order (as every 5th label is a repeat saying ‘1st Class’ as if its the delivery label). So from those clips she shares when shes bragging about all those orders coming out of her label maker, we can be at rest knowing that the majority of the labels are just information about each order lol

Still only sold 10 items yesterday though didnt you gobs... 40 labels does make it look like more though, probably feeds her ego🥴🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Miss "I'm going to be alone this December" is not even going to be alone for 15 days this December :ROFLMAO:

No christmas tree and ✨Operashun✨ somehow have to be in the next title :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 22
How is the UK where she's at with covid? Where I'm at in the states they may start canceling elective surgery. I've also read in other states people that really needed care got sent home. The US is currently a tit show, though. I'm assuming again that they told her she'd be there overnight? Most places here aren't keeping people overnight and we're potentially about to run out of icu beds.

She does seem excited about her operation which seems weird. I mean I get wanting to know what's going on but if I had a dollar for every time she giddly said operation, I'd be rich.

Reactions: 9
Oh Gabby Gabby Gabby, when will you learn to do your ‘job’ properly. She didnt cover her labels up properly so i captured the stuff she was trying to hide.

not sure why shes only hiding those select 3 labels but whatever gabs.

most importantly her error shows us the labels contents. It looks like every 4 labels = 1 order (as every 5th label is a repeat saying ‘1st Class’ as if its the delivery label). So from those clips she shares when shes bragging about all those orders coming out of her label maker, we can be at rest knowing that the majority of the labels are just information about each order lol

Still only sold 10 items yesterday though didnt you gobs... 40 labels does make it look like more though, probably feeds her ego🥴🙄
I see she’s deleted them from her stories, hi gobs 👋🏼👋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 32
How is the UK where she's at with covid? Where I'm at in the states they may start canceling elective surgery. I've also read in other states people that really needed care got sent home. The US is currently a tit show, though. I'm assuming again that they told her she'd be there overnight? Most places here aren't keeping people overnight and we're potentially about to run out of icu beds.

She does seem excited about her operation which seems weird. I mean I get wanting to know what's going on but if I had a dollar for every time she giddly said operation, I'd be rich.
In England (situation is different in Scotland, Wales and NI) we have just come out of a snap 4 week lockdown. We have been placed into tiers 1-3 with 3 being the highest levels of restrictions. Gabby lives in tier 2, she is travelling to tier 3 for her operation.
The situation is easing a little here - I work in 2 hospitals (in tier 3) and our ITUs are at tipping point most days long before covid but since September the hospitals I work in (one in Liverpool which at one point was completely out of control) we have only had 3 weeks where we have been alerted that all elective and day cases could be closed.

Basically it could all change in the space of a week.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
So shes closing her shop for the weekend to sort out international shipping, to then HOPEFULLY open it again Monday, to then close it again next weekend for her operashun?

I mean at this point does anyone even care?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I bet she isn’t even making much profit. Sew business minded printing 4 labels for every one order 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So shes closing her shop for the weekend to sort out international shipping, to then HOPEFULLY open it again Monday, to then close it again next weekend for her operashun?

I mean at this point does anyone even care?
I honestly feel like its just to troll us at this point

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve kept having this thought in my head that maybeeeee Gobbz is suffering from BII? I looked up the symptoms and most of them apply to her (and a billion other sicknesses) but considering she’s gone on and on about how her boobs were botched it could be a possibility? But than again if it was BII she would’ve milked it dryyyyy for sympathy 🧐

12C3C74E-3FF5-4F95-9E8A-983ECD96ED29.png

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I’ve kept having this thought in my head that maybeeeee Gobbz is suffering from BII? I looked up the symptoms and most of them apply to her (and a billion other sicknesses) but considering she’s gone on and on about how her boobs were botched it could be a possibility? But than again if it was BII she would’ve milked it dryyyyy for sympathy 🧐

View attachment 335009
I think lots of people suggested this before when she went for one of her scans and she was like NO DEFINITELY NOT! It’s ENDOWW

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Ngl there was a time in my life when I wanted to be ~*~speshul~*~ in some way since all of my siblings had something going for them and I was just me. Plus, I was the sibling in between my brother who was the only boy, and my sister who was a newborn so took a lot of attention. Loved it when I was ill purely bc I'd have the day off from school and my mum would look after me all day. The difference is that I was 9 years old and got over all that pretty quickly 😂 Gabby is what, 26/27? She is completely stunted and I feel like it's too late for growth for her. She is going to fall apart completely once Jane is gone and I can't see her dad or George doing much to help her, and it sounds mean, but they shouldn't have to. She is sew sew lame I can't even feel sorry for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I am so confused as to why it matters that she will be alone till mid-December...She never goes home till the 20th at the earliest anyway 🙄 and she claims to hate Christmas

Reactions: 35
Grubby Lindley tips.. what u need for a small business... first... 650k followers.

She actually believes she is in the same category as these TALENTED people who work their bleeping arses off to build their business.

• Sick
Reactions: 42
Why is she using the Etsy hashtag when she doesn’t even sell on there? I hope small business tiktok eat her alive.
PS - Promoting your business isn’t classed as tips so don’t be using that hashtag either.
EB1ED2B2-CBFE-46B1-B0A7-705ED2B39976.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
does anyone else read her recent tweet about judging people by their names slightly ...... concerning ? Lots of territories she might cross going into too much detail about what she means

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
does anyone else read her recent tweet about judging people by their names slightly ...... concerning ? Lots of territories she might cross going into too much detail about what she means
Shes such a judgemental freak, considering the state of her you'd think she would lower her standards.

Like SHES the one turning people away, anyone would look at her online and run a mile. As they have been doing for 20 odd years and why she will die all alone XOXO

Reactions: 14
The millennial Katie Hopkins

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She posted about manifesting it to be cold forever or whatever. Has she even really been outside in the cold? I don't think it's the cold she likes, I think it's the excuse it gives her to stay inside. It was cold here today and I still made an effort to do so and I will continue to do so unless it's unsafe.

Her tweets also read like an immature 14 year old. And friend zone, if you don't even talk to the person then how is that even possible?

Reactions: 27
It actually really grinds my gears that she books every single procedure she ever can during Christmas. Even though they’re all grown up and they all supposedly *HaTe ChriStMaS* surely that must duck George off a little bit.. she literally “steals” his mother away every single special occasion that comes up and has for years. I don’t get the whole thing big deal about her procedure either and that’s coming from someone who had emergency keyhole only four days ago. I went in at 4am on Saturday with gallbladder pain and had it out on Tuesday. I ended up in ICU with extra monitoring due to a complication and was out two days later and am now not even taking over the counter pain killers. The whole time I was on here, chatting to friends, buying stuff on the Black Friday sales, was able to shower, go to the toilet by myself, go for a walk around the ward etc. I mean yeah it hurts and it isn’t fun but what’s the alternative?? Lay around like a useless lazy bleeping lump and demand the nurses do tit for me when I can see them literally run off their feet helping actual people who really need help like poor old ladies who can’t get out of bed?? Piss the duck off Gabby. Sort yourself out.. you’re not sPeShUL and you should be bloody grateful that you’re in sew sew sew mooch pain but still able to haul your lazy area to Starbucks for your sugary drinks this whole time you’re sew Ill. Im not even gonna say anything about whether I really think you have eNdOwwww or not, and I hope you don’t because I don’t wish pain on anyone, but how about you take a second to actually really think about how bleeping lucky you are to be getting this “operashunnnn” when you choose to when there’s people out there who are genuinely, truly, Ill.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.