Gabriella Lindley #25 closing shop, followers drop, must be time for another op?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anybody want to make some guesses for the products in her upcoming range? We know about the plant lady tote, and the ugly cat pin ... but what else?

Reactions: 1
Re the Chai incident...
chomp chomp
most likely after she giggled and said ewwww gross, it turned into a pork and apple sausage before her eyes and her sew chiseled jaw just took over......

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve changed my mind, I’m going as the penis lolly (you might remember it as “a big willy” from the what’s in my mouth challenge with Hobbie)

Poor chai

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
I’m going as grandad’s secret ingredient: salmonella
LMFAO I stopped catching up for a second just to quote this tweet. This is so bleeping clever hahahaha. Yes that’s how they get that secret family flavour... letting it marinade on the job for 3 days 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve changed my mind, I’m going as the penis lolly (you might remember it as “a big willy” from the what’s in my mouth challenge with Hobbie)

Poor chai
This is what I was gonna go as!!
I’ll go as one of the tea towels she clean with or, that washing up brush she had stuck to the bath

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m going as the psychotic expression she makes when she’s doing ads to her own reflection in her bathroom mirror

• Haha
Reactions: 33
im going to bring a mirror and constantly stare into it whilst holding some sponsored cat litter. doing an occasional wink and nose flare

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Greetings my fellow scummy trolls!

I have hastily drawn a few oufits for Jewniper Mewn Fashion week 2020, for the Court Couture ✨Cuhlecshun✨.

I'll be adding a few more every day, since I only have time to draw them in between actual work stuff. I ask only that these images remain here, because I made these sketches exclusively for us scummy trolls' entertainment. They're a tacky attempt at campy and a bit avant garde ✨fashun✨ so please don't take it seriously.

Due to the extensive amount of things to base inspiration from that are well and truly the essence of our Gob, I will be dividing the outfits into small groups. Also, please excuse the bad rendering and execution, I couldn't really justify using my quality art supplies and time for it so I made do with my basic stuff and bad lines. I also had to work hard to alter my drawing style for anonymity's sake.😂

Enjoy!
Group 1
✨ Lasagne Bath✨

View attachment 294610
A closer look at each piece:

This pair should be inseparable since it represents the first half of the Lasagne & the potato wedges w/ ketchup side.
View attachment 294612

The third piece for this group displays the tray and the second half of Lasagne as it cascades towards its aquatic demise.
View attachment 294614
Lastly, we see our beloved Bathtub, as the pieces of Lasagne disperse and float into its depths.

View attachment 294615

Next group ✨coming soon✨ 😂😂
I know this is a joke but I am actually in love with the potato wedge dress 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Couple's costume: Nellie's eyes. Just have to stand on opposite sides of the room facing in a different direction.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 72
Some other outfit ideas
That eyesore of a shower curtain
The missing pink tiles in her bathroom
The pink sofa
A cat on a mop
Margots eyeballs
Nellies balls (that she thinks are hillarious to show off to the internet)
Janes self respect (you can’t, it doesn’t exist)

Reactions: 19

Poor chai
New idea I want to go as the nose piercing she thought she was so bAdAsS for getting even though she cried and ran home when she went to meet Lucy and Lydia at Revs

• Haha
  • Wow
More outfit inspiration: Kitchen bin with some dirty plates stacked on top

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.