Gabriella Lindley #25 closing shop, followers drop, must be time for another op?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you! So what is the difference between a trademark attorney and say, an actual IP solicitor? Why would someone not just get advice from an actual solicitor?
There are some firms that are hothouses for IP work much like ones that do conveyancing. There will be qualified Sols/Bars doing the complex stuff and supervising with the cheaper trademark attorneys doing the grunt work. A lot of TM work is process so kerching for the Partners.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I am going as CHEWNA to court, if it has not been already taken.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I was looking for one of the videos of her orange eating/juicing phase and found this and she has a shepherds pie and yorkshire pudding in the bath :ROFLMAO: the video should play at the time she talks about it

Gabby talking about Austria reminds me of when she fell down the stairs when she was there hahahahaha I need to find that clip

EDIT - found it!! HAHAHAH

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Has anyone claimed going as the herbs she hates on garlic bread yet, if not I'm going as that

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Does anyone want to do a double act with me? I could be a tin of tomatoes and someone could partner me as bacon medallions?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Aww man! I've just been from a couple of hours of productive work and have come back to ALLLL OF THIIIIISSS 😂 DAMNNNN. Best believe i've just gone and interrupted my dad and uncle's friday wood shop tradition to ask them if there's any validity to our Gob's claims and they both just cracked up in laughter halfway through (both lawyers) 😂 My uncle sends his regards, and prays she gets a decent lawyer, because she's most probably going to get into debt if she pursues this, he says. Also apparently, in the world of defamation, slander & libel, a lot of money hungry and parasitic lawyers exist to drain you of money without any hope of winning anything to begin with. She's toast.

Also!! I'd love to design a Court Couture Collection for us! 😂😂 I'm on it since I have the weekend off. Will be posting some outfits soon. I'll be taking inspiration from the outfits you've posted of what you're coming to court as. Who knew Gabby could be sooo inspiring?! 😂
Sorry to be that guy but as a lawyer the term “money hungry and parasitic lawyer” REALLY gets my goat - you wouldn’t describe any other industry, for example, a hairdresser taking on a new client, as “money hungry and parasitic” and the solicitors code of conduct only allows you to act in the best interests of a client - e.g. where you think the client has a reasonable prospect of success unless they direct you otherwise!

RANT OVER.

Anyway, Gobbie is a total fewl x

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s probably been taken, but if not I’ll go as a tit in a box (complete with the transcript of the incident lining the box)

Reactions: 10
It’s probably been taken, but if not I’ll go as a tit in a box (complete with the transcript of the incident lining the box)

Even if the costume is taken she has done it more than once so having multiple tit box costumes sounds like a plan 🤣

Reactions: 10
Is anybody going as Eeshan? Jedward?
I'm dragging my brothers in for this!

Sorry to be that guy but as a lawyer the term “money hungry and parasitic lawyer” REALLY gets my goat - you wouldn’t describe any other industry, for example, a hairdresser taking on a new client, as “money hungry and parasitic” and the solicitors code of conduct only allows you to act in the best interests of a client - e.g. where you think the client has a reasonable prospect of success unless they direct you otherwise!

RANT OVER.

Anyway, Gobbie is a total fewl x
Oh it's okay, i appreciate the input! I'm really sorry. I think my uncle was speaking in terms of lawyers here in Asia. I'm sure he didn't mean it as a generalization as he is a lawyer himself, but as a precautionary since there is a lot of terrible and corrupt practice over here and I guess he drew his warning from that. I get that it's waaay different in the UK. 😅

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
This is what I was gonna go as!!
I’ll go as one of the tea towels she clean with or, that washing up brush she had stuck to the bath
why don’t you go as the original penis lolly and I’ll go as one that’s a slightly different shade of pink, maybe the testicles are a slightly different shape. Then you can sue me for copying and I can sue you for saying I look like a dick x

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I want to go as the canvas she had made of her and Zoe.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can never keep up with the Gabs feeds but just wanted to say....the title of this thread, genius I actually laughed out loud 👏🏽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Gabby you're cancelled mate, let the lasagna in the bath hit your ass on the way out 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I might go as the Real Techniques brush she used to brush almond milk on top of the onion and potato pie

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 80
New idea I want to go as the nose piercing she thought she was so bAdAsS for getting even though she cried and ran home when she went to meet Lucy and Lydia at Revs
How did I forget about her nose piercing phase lollllll

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.