Gabriella Lindley #25 closing shop, followers drop, must be time for another op?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey ladies, long time lurker (since GG days) but wanted to break the silence to share something that I’ve just seen on Facebook - this girl used her bath water to cook ravioli so of course it reminded me of our Gobs 😂 (haven’t bothered to blur the name as the post has been shared over 15k times)

028B6192-1986-4BC9-A870-25D37471E940.jpeg

Anyway sorry to bring the convo back to the lasagne in the bath incident, I just knew no one in my real life would appreciate this as much as you guys would. Keep up the good work with the outfit ideas, can’t wait to see you all in court!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Didn't she once have an obsession with eating and juicing oranges? If i've remembered correct and she has i'll go dressed as one :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 13
Another lockdown, another smug gobby happy she doesn't have to pretend she has friends to go out with

Reactions: 22
Somebody could go as a piece of Gabby's neglected exercise equipment covered in cobwebs.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’d love for Jaackmaate to do a video on her lol

I’m also reconsidering my nail polish costume. I may dress as a surgeon instead, she’ll be so excited

• Heart
Reactions: 34
If you wanted to really piss her off, you could go in the gold A Chorus Line style costume she was wearing in her college prospectus.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Didn't she once have an obsession with eating and juicing oranges? If i've remembered correct and she has i'll go dressed as one :ROFLMAO:
When she was hiding her weight loss surgery she said that her 7 stone weight loss was due to drinking nothing but orange juice 😭

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
I'm going as the multiple pairs of Christmas slippers she bought for friends, wrapped, unwrapped and hoarded for years until she eventually forgot why she had them.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
This is so fun i feel like the costume idea thing should be spread to other threads while in the spirit of Halloween lol

Reactions: 13
Can we fashion a Frankenstein's monster, so to speak, from all her thrown away furniture at her mum's house and bring the poor creature with us to the court?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.