Gabriella Lindley #25 closing shop, followers drop, must be time for another op?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe unpopular opinion here but I genuinely don’t think Lydia ever liked Gabby much. They were both the dominant character and clearly clashed. Whereas Lucy was a bit quieter and happy to kind of be in the background of Lydia, so she didn’t mind the same with Gabby. I think Lydia tolerated Gabby because Lucy liked her, at best.
Would love to know which twin caused the whole ‘homophobic’ thing 👀
my take it on was, the twins were new and networking their way into YouTube circles. Networking, like normal people do in whatever their business is, Gabby doesn't understand the line between work and personal life and assumed they were BEST FRIENDS rather than work piers. She screams betrayal and being used, you were never friends?! They (and you) were collaborating for work (your videos)
Sometomes work piers become friends, usually it just stays as a friendly working relationship - why can't she comprehend this?? It is not a bessssst friends or enemies situation.

I agree with all the art "comparison" comments, and i find it deliberately misleading she is defining herself as an artist, with a unique artist style.

Wow. The delusion.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You guys honestly you are the brightest scummy trolls I've ever met. I can't like your responses fast enough I swear :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I was looking for one of the videos of her orange eating/juicing phase and found this and she has a shepherds pie and yorkshire pudding in the bath :ROFLMAO: the video should play at the time she talks about it

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Has anybody gone as the curtain that she had to hide behind to sing in school during a play? (Was that the story? Am I making this up? I genuinely can’t remember what’s real and what isn’t with this girl.)

• Haha
Reactions: 37
my take it on was, the twins were new and networking their way into YouTube circles. Networking, like normal people do in whatever their business is, Gabby doesn't understand the line between work and personal life and assumed they were BEST FRIENDS rather than work piers. She screams betrayal and being used, you were never friends?! They (and you) were collaborating for work (your videos)
Sometomes work piers become friends, usually it just stays as a friendly working relationship - why can't she comprehend this?? It is not a bessssst friends or enemies situation.

I agree with all the art "comparison" comments, and i find it deliberately misleading she is defining herself as an artist, with a unique artist style.

Wow. The delusion.
Yes definitely this. She can’t distinguish between colleagues and friends at all and expects colleagues to be her best mates immediately, it’s very weird.

Reactions: 16
Has anybody gone as the curtain that she had to hide behind to sing in school during a play? (Was that the story? Am I making this up? I genuinely can’t remember what’s real and what isn’t with this girl.)
At this point we could make things up and it would sound totally believable next to the tit that she's admitted on the Internet 😂
But yes that was a true story.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yes definitely this. She can’t distinguish between colleagues and friends at all and expects colleagues to be her best mates immediately, it’s very weird.
She's just lonely, and wants to prove to the world (and her school bullies) that she has friends

She did the same with Sarah and Amelie - I think it was them that she bought the Christmas slippers for, but didn't end up giving to (could be wrong)

Reactions: 12
I want to cry... I was given the below frame as a gift and I've loved it for so long... now... I've discovered it belongs in the Primark x Gabriella range. I never thought I'd part with it as I've had it for so long and it means so much but I think I've no choice. Also I need to scrub my walls down.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Like "hmm... I hate my life, at risk of losing my job, I've got no food in the house and the kids are driving me round the bend. Let me add a scummy plagiarised print that has a hint of BO and ham to my wall to really push me over the edge 😌"
and then you tell her in a social media message the package arrived thank you and she blocks you.....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not sure if anyone has claimed this yet but I wanna either dress up as the m&s cake she bought for her birthday and pretended to blow out candles on it for her birthday spent 'alone' even though Jane was in the next room

Ooorrrrr

Make a dress out of the many Jane meal plan packets she stock piled and never ate because she said it tasted like plane food xx

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m going to dress as a man with a backpack drinking a Starbucks.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Is anybody going as a fake Weight Watchers ambassador?

Or was it Slimming World?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I want to go as her Primark range, I still actually own the PJ set ...
You could wipe makeup all over it! I still remember watching a vlog and she cleaned her makeup brush off by wiping it on her pants and said “does anyone else do that?!” Um no. No Grubby, they don’t.

Reactions: 14
You could go as VelvetBl0cked ... just a big block button covered in velvet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
You could wipe makeup all over it! I still remember watching a vlog and she cleaned her makeup brush off by wiping it on her pants and said “does anyone else do that?!” Um no. No Grubby, they don’t.
Brilliant idea. 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.