Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Excuse me

Greetings my fellow scummy trolls!

I have hastily drawn a few oufits for Jewniper Mewn Fashion week 2020, for the Court Couture ✨Cuhlecshun✨.

I'll be adding a few more every day, since I only have time to draw them in between actual work stuff. I ask only that these images remain here, because I made these sketches exclusively for us scummy trolls' entertainment. They're a tacky attempt at campy and a bit avant garde ✨fashun✨ so please don't take it seriously.

Due to the extensive amount of things to base inspiration from that are well and truly the essence of our Gob, I will be dividing the outfits into small groups. Also, please excuse the bad rendering and execution, I couldn't really justify using my quality art supplies and time for it so I made do with my basic stuff and bad lines. I also had to work hard to alter my drawing style for anonymity's sake.😂

Enjoy!
Group 1
✨ Lasagne Bath✨

IMG_20201031_162608.jpg

A closer look at each piece:

This pair should be inseparable since it represents the first half of the Lasagne & the potato wedges w/ ketchup side.
IMG_20201031_162335.jpg

The third piece for this group displays the tray and the second half of Lasagne as it cascades towards its aquatic demise.
IMG_20201031_162302.jpg

Lastly, we see our beloved Bathtub, as the pieces of Lasagne disperse and float into its depths.

IMG_20201031_162404.jpg

Next group ✨coming soon✨ 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 269

Excuse me

Hello my beloved Scummies and Happy Halloween!

I bring to you the second group for Jewniper Mewn Fashion Week 2020, for the Court Couture ✨fashuun cuhlecshun✨

This group is done as a homage to our main babe Margot, and that indeed #shecandoboth spooky lady and plant lady ✨aesthetics✨ and lifestyle some justice. 😄

Once again I ask that these pictures remain here because this is done only for the entertainment of the lovely people of the 25+ hAtErZ group.

Enjoy!
Group 2:
✨ The Versatility of Margot ✨
IMG_20201101_161232.jpg

A closer look at the pieces:
The first look is our one and only Margot, dressed in her classic silhouette. The two colors represent her first two phases - plant lady and spooky lady. The look is finished with the trademark chunky boots.
IMG_20201101_160513.jpg

The next two looks embody the items which Margot carried in each of her phases. You can see the asymmetrical sleeves patterned after the gravity-defying ass-pumpkins donned by our 2nd model, and an artistic rendition of one of the plants carried by Margot on her Palazzo-style pants.
Beside her depicts the cactus that Margot holds dearly in the Plant Lady Art, which somehow does not prick or hurt Margot in any way. Of course, it is made of well-worn forest green velvet (or I atleast tried to make it look like velvet), with hot pink accents, Gob's favorite upholstery color combo.
IMG_20201101_160820.jpg

Last but not least is the fourth look, representing the ✨drawn one by one✨ stars that is an obvious trademark in each of Margot's phases. It is combined with Gob's favorite off-the-shoulder flowy garment style. (Sorry for the patch, got some water on the paper 😂)
IMG_20201101_160742.jpg

Next collection ✨coming sewn✨

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 196

Excuse me

Good day to all my fellow scummy defendants!

I was unfortunately unable to doodle yesterday because ✨life✨ happened and deadlines had to be met.

But do not fret! I had an extra couple of minutes today and I present to you Group 3 of Jewniper Mewn ✨Fashuhn✨ Week 2020, Court Couture ✨cuhlehcshuhn✨.

Again, these pictures shall remain here because this has been created exclusively for the lovely members of the 25+ hAtERz community. I wiLL sUe if this gETs oUt! (Jk but seriously please no one spread this so that if this somehow gets out... Then we know she reads here.. it's a test Gaby 😉😄)

Today's group is inspired by an accumulation of her tastes in interior design.
Enjoy!

Group 3:
✨The sew niche Interior stYLe & aEsthETic✨
IMG_20201103_153159.jpg

A closer look at the pieces:
The first two figures depict a scene we are all familiar with. If you don't know it, you're in for a wild #throwback. Figure 1 wears a long sleeved maxi dress with a faUX lEather bodice (inspired by a very familiar dress) and sleeves that have the very convenient "thingies" on the end that make them very comfy and easy to wear. The skirt represents the nail polish rack that boasts all the bold colors that are sew sew niice guise and have to be displayed in an unexpected area to contrast with the surroundings, allowing them to stand out!

The second outfit is inspired by a mixture of almost all the color schemes prevalent over the years. The red latex gloves are worn to incite fear in the hopes of evading the elbow. It also represents blood for reasons we all know. 😏 The navy blue mesh are for the statement walls. If you observe the Palazzo pants well enough, you will see what inspires the patchwork design. Figure it out! 😂 Also, upon the request of the lovely @lira , our figures are wearing sassy orthopedic sandals! 😄
IMG_20201103_152858.jpg

The next two figures depict another scene near and dear to our hearts (notice the bratty stance and back rubbing?).
Figure 3 is wearing something that is truly representative of the bathroom - with its flesh tile placement that doesn't go all the way up, to the wooden accents and geometric trim! Also, the sleeves are inspired by the bags that have to be taken out to the bin. The silhouette is one usually tied to little spoiled princesses, because she acts like it.

Figure 4 is wearing the painted arch, with sleeves inspired by the boxes decorated on the dining room shelves. This outfit has a corresponding pair of leggings.
IMG_20201103_153457.jpg

Maybe a next ✨cuhlecshuhn✨ coming soon?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 161

gossboss14

VIP Member
I’ve finally decided on what I want to wear to court. It’s inspired by her pamper day video, I just need to pick a colour. If any of you have any suggestions just let me know and I’ll pick the opposite of what you suggest because it’s really quirky to do that xx

427514D3-9FBE-459C-9879-35D35D1E9697.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 87

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Happy birthday to you,
Gabby's drawn this for you!
There's a present in this box here -
Oh no wait, it's a poo!

• Haha
Reactions: 85

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
Rant incoming, I apologise in advance:

Gabbo, her family member and all her little minions need to STOP with the references to #bekind.

They think they’re so clever weaponising #bekind, well firstly, it is GABBO who has it in her bio, not me. Secondly, it applies to everyone, so don’t retaliate against actual criticism with calling people ugly jealous trolls, because that isn’t kind. One rule for them, another for us.

That’s before we even look at the fact that it was borne out of the issues surrounding Caroline Flack and mostly that was due to intense press intrusion. Gabbo, hate to break it to you but no papparazzi are stalking your rotting windows because you nicked some other artist’s drawings.

Personally I’ve never, ever fallen for the #bekind bs because I always knew it would be weaponised by narcissists like Gabby to wriggle out of legitimate, valid criticism. It is largely meaningless. Sometimes to be kind is to hold someone accountable and be firm with them. It doesn’t mean just turn a blind eye to people’s mistakes or tell them the things they want to hear, which are probably not true.

Also, the misogyny, classism and prejudice in some of the defences from her fans is very telling. You are showing just what a horrible person you are if the way you comfort your idol is to suggest that her “haters” (aka people attempting to hold her accountable for her shit behaviour) are poor, ugly and jealous.

No wonder they follow and worship Gabby. Birds of a feather flock together. It is not fucking normal or kind to see people saying “oh this insufferable brat stole someone’s art work and ate lasagne in the bath” and suggest the reason people are saying that is because they’re jealous or can’t afford proper Vans (seriously WTF? Must be about 12 years old because that’s the oddest qualifier of a good life I’ve ever heard of!)

Anyway, all these minions and Jewniper Jane keep enabling Gabby, and so ultimately they are NOT being kind, because they’re letting her wriggle out of reflecting on her behaviour and choices. She could have turned things around a long time ago if Jane didn’t lack a backbone and her minions didn’t worship her.

• Heart
Reactions: 84

lemichoco

807D1B46-1649-4C01-9F4B-BAF454E48308.png
The shop Gabriella copied her ghost from posted this on their Instagram story today. I really hope all this drama helped at least increase the sales of those small shops. They are all so original and cute. ❤

• Wow
Reactions: 74