Gabriella Lindley #25 closing shop, followers drop, must be time for another op?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
gabs will probably have a go at the court room sketch artist for copying her work

• Haha
Reactions: 35
A list of her baby names for you all to use in court

Aqua
Doris
Mildred
Bessie
Tess
Blake
Magnolia
Elsie otter
coco
JUNIPER
maggie
Aura
York
Harper
Hunter
Nora
Liesl
Dash
Elijah
Suki
Silver
Summer
Sky
Sunday
Birdie
Robin
Lavender
Coal
Navy
Sunny
October
Tiger Lily
Bambi
Monica
Ember
Aspyn
Ocean
Primrose
Thereā€™s loads more but I canā€™t cope with watching her anymore
Iā€™m sorry, but Coal? Gabby wtf is wrong with you? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If no one has said one of the many packets of cereals. I'll go as Coco pop's packet

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If anyone needs a costume idea, thereā€™s still her ā€œsecret projectā€ of shelves up for grabs

Reactions: 12
Is anyone going as Gabby, she can not really going to do it herself? Let's face it, even though she is a bit dim, she would make an absolute fool out of herself if she acted in court as she acts on Twitter.

"Your honour is sew sew mean, you are a man and all men are evil!"
*Tries to elbow Jane again*

"You all are haters!!!"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Since she thinks all men are useless, is anyone going as the man who put up her shelves? If not I bagsy him!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.