Gabriella Lindley #25 closing shop, followers drop, must be time for another op?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she thinks people have to buy her tit because they have to stay home, she can think again.
Like "hmm... I hate my life, at risk of losing my job, I've got no food in the house and the kids are driving me round the bend. Let me add a scummy plagiarised print that has a hint of BO and ham to my wall to really push me over the edge 😌"

• Haha
Reactions: 33
A list of her baby names for you all to use in court

Aqua
Doris
Mildred
Bessie
Tess
Blake
Magnolia
Elsie otter
coco
JUNIPER
maggie
Aura
York
Harper
Hunter
Nora
Liesl
Dash
Elijah
Suki
Silver
Summer
Sky
Sunday
Birdie
Robin
Lavender
Coal
Navy
Sunny
October
Tiger Lily
Bambi
Monica
Ember
Aspyn
Ocean
Primrose
There’s loads more but I can’t cope with watching her anymore

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
A list of her baby names for you all to use in court

Aqua
Doris
Mildred
Bessie
Tess
Blake
Magnolia
Elsie otter
coco
JUNIPER
maggie
Aura
York
Harper
Hunter
Nora
Liesl
Dash
Elijah
Suki
Silver
Summer
Sky
Sunday
Birdie
Robin
Lavender
Coal
Navy
Sunny
October
Tiger Lily
Bambi
Monica
Ember
Aspyn
Ocean
Primrose
There’s loads more but I can’t cope with watching her anymore
Whoever is going as Monica needs to spell it Monika for extra salt in them wounds.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Haven't caught up, anyone claimed a stack of F&B cans? If so, I can pick a different shade for the sake of variety. 🖌

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone remember the time she went to see the new James Bond film...Spekta??? I’ll go as Daniel Craig

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone think that Gabby will go to Sheffield before Thursday?
Either she will go or Jane will either stay there or come down to "help with the launch". Can't keep track of where Jane is right now, she's like Carmen Sandiego only much more boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Either she will go or Jane will either stay there or come down to "help with the launch". Can't keep track of where Jane is right now, she's like Carmen Sandiego only much more boring.
Where In The World Is Juniper Jane?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She won't be able to will she? You're not supposed to travel to areas with a different tier I think and they're currently in Tier 3. Surely Jane will have to stay put?
It´s not like they follow the rules anyway, they might stay for a week at Gabbs and then go up north for a while.

I bet Gabby is getting "ill" again soon and has to take another break.

Reactions: 6
I'll probs go as a scummy troll becos then I won't even need a costume!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.