Gabriella Lindley #25 closing shop, followers drop, must be time for another op?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Assuming most of us go by an alias and our real names wouldn't be traceable, can we give ourselves her favourite baby names when we go to court? She'd be fewmin'.

Bagsy October.

Oh and all our surnames are Longbottom, k?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I wanted October since it's my birthday month 😭 since it's Halloween I'll go with one of her more tame choices - Mildred, in honour of Mildred Hubble.
Nah, I'm feeling charitable! You take October Longbottom, though I'll pass on Mildred if you don't mind. I will be... JUNIPER.

Anybody summer born can be Winter!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Nah, I'm feeling charitable! You take October Longbottom, though I'll pass on Mildred if you don't mind. I will be... JUNIPER.

Anybody summer born can be Winter!
You're sew sew kind 🥺 as a gift I'd like you to have the box 📦 only shat in it once and Nellie is feeling left out so I threw some hairs in there too 💖

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You're sew sew kind 🥺 as a gift I'd like you to have the box 📦 only shat in it once and Nellie is feeling left out so I threw some hairs in there too 💖
Gosh, kind of shady when I know you've still got wrapped presents for the twins, Sarah and Amelie. 😅🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
On a serious note... I bleeping love the thought of Gobby coming on here after that defamation tweet expecting us all to be shitting ourselves... to see the bleeping BEAUTY that is this thread rn 😂😂😂😂

I bleeping love u tattle witches xxxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Can either the person going as the thermostat or the one going as the sun please be called Grey Tide just to duck with her 🙏 - Courtesy of her "Baby Names I Love But Won't Be Using" video (though they were separate)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
With the new rules coming into place, I wonder if this means Jane can’t go over to her flat anymore.

Reactions: 10
I hope the person doing the courtroom drawings for Gobs Vs the sew sew mean people of Tattle uses Procreate

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.